Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool weather approaching - When is National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter

Cool weather approaching - When is National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter

I know many here have a S.O. who ask them not to shave their legs in the warmer months. The cooler weather is on it's way. We are a couple weeks from October. There should be a Crossdressers National Shave Your Legs For Winter Day. It usually happens before Halloween, the unofficial national crossdressers day.

Who is looking forward to the cool months with smooth legs now that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" can be satisfied you won't need to be out in shorts for the rest of the year. I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Some people dont shave every day? You mean I have been doing it wrong all this time, why didnt some one tell me.
    For me the cool weather is the opposite, cool weather means pants or leggings and I have to cover up my smooth legs
    Erica

Banned Read only
    If you look and I have; a lot of men in shorts don't have hair on their legs, this being true why not shave them and don't stop there, tell the little lady to get over it, they are your legs and _ _ _ _ _ _ . Once you get use to seeing a hairless body it looks so much cleaner and attractive than all that gross body hair, YUCK.

Banned Read only
    National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter Day is September 20th. Oh, that is today. Why put off what you can do today?

Every day is national cross dresser day, shave your legs for spring, summer, fall and winter! I prefer it that way!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member

No Hairy Legs

Hi Jenny, You are way behind of the times, There are so many men with smooth
    hair free legs now days and they surely can't all be Crossdressers
    It's slowly becoming the new normal.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.

I never understood this mentality. Shouldn't you be happy at any point in time? Does she ask you before she shaves or cuts her hair? no, she does not. This mind set seems almost as if your a slave rather than an equal person. I refuse to buy into this because she will do whatever makes her happy and you should have the same right. Relationships are give and take and yes some bending is required from time to time but shaving shouldn't be one of them.

As for the shaving season thing, I do feel sorry for those of you that do have your seasons. I shave year round. Enjoy your time to shave because nothing beats the feeling of being smooth.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well I did mine two days ago. I dont in the warmer months because I spend alot of time on the lake with my two younger children. While I want my children to be nonjudgemental I also dont want to make their lives any harder than it is already. I am not going to give kids any other teasing ammunition. All kids get teased at some point in school I just wont let me be the cause of it for my children.

It depends on where you live. It's when you stop wearing shorts. The first time I did that one fell, my wife and child did not notice.

o the joy of smooth legs and polished toes. sooo feminine! i have about 2 dozen pairs of hose, stockings and thigh-highs.

Thought it was this week. I did mine recently

Banned Read only
    Jenny, I already got 100% smooth 2 weeks ago. After some maintenance and pampering this morning I am all lotioned up with nothing but a Gstring on and catching some end of the season tanning opportunities. I am hoping to be not only smooth and shiny, but golden tanned going into Nov. So I am still hoping the weather holds out for a few more weeks.

I think it would occur on the coldest day of the onset of fall.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been shaving for so long I don't know what leg hair is. What I like about cold weather is that I can start wearing nylons.

Count me in as a winter months leg shaver. Too small of a town where I live.... someone would say something at some point. I get it why my wife or family would end up feeling uncomfortable. I kinda am as well TBH. My wife actually prefers the feel of my legs shaved (freshly shaved that is). and I am not a overly hairy person besides, so it is not like a drastic change by the looks of them anyway. If Sept 20th is the day, oops, I jumped the gun by about 2 weeks. I feel it should only be fair that I also extend by two weeks the national CD stop shaving day....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    I keep my legs shaved 365 days a year.... However, there was a time, I would have hair for the summer shorts season. Then one year, I said screw it, I hate how my pantyhose feel over hair and no one cared I did have shaved legs or decided not to ask. Now, if I can only wear my pantyhose under my shorts in public, but I am not that brave yet. lol.

Banned Read only
    For some reason I have never been hairy, and, my legs less so. In fact my calves do not have any hair follicles. Years ago, as my daughter was sitting across from me, she asked me if I shaved my legs. Nope! Never had any hair to ever shave. Somehow that may be more of a blessing these days, as I always wear cut off jeans because my legs burn from peripheral neuropathy.

i am smooth all of the time from the knees up...oct thru april 100% smooth
    paula

I think it is three days before "Ewww your legs are all stubbly, go sleep on the sofa" day
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I live in south Florida. If I waited for cooler weather, I'd never get to shave my legs. LOL. I keep them shaved year round.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I've never seen the point of shaving only for cooler weather. I realize that some have spousal restrictions, but cool legs for summer is something that everyone deserves regardless of chromosomes.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Catherine View Post
    I live in south Florida. If I waited for cooler weather, I'd never get to shave my legs. LOL. I keep them shaved year round.
    Love the feel of stockings on shaved smoth skin

Just shave

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    I know many here have a S.O. who ask them not to shave their legs in the warmer months. The cooler weather is on it's way. We are a couple weeks from October. There should be a Crossdressers National Shave Your Legs For Winter Day. It usually happens before Halloween, the unofficial national crossdressers day.

Who is looking forward to the cool months with smooth legs now that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" can be satisfied you won't need to be out in shorts for the rest of the year. I know many shave all year, but some don't so they keep their S.O. happy.
    Shave my legs because I like them that way. What others think is unimportant to me because no one ask me their opinion of the things they do. Besides hairy legs just don't look good with high heels.

It's still shorts weather here. I shave my legs when we are out of shorts.

It's always shaving weather for me...I can't ever imagine letting it go for months. As Deebra said about leg and body hair : "yuck" - that's my feeling as well.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.