Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cool weather approaching - When is National Crossdressers Shave Your Legs for Winter

Shaved mine today!! FIrst time since Memorial Day.

Jennifer

i plan on doing from the neck down tomorrow, i am very hairy and crossdressing aside i am sick of it
    even bought that inhibitif stuff, so we will see how that goes

I pretty much go hairless year round. It just feels better.

Did it once and got such a river of complaints from my spouse that I never attempt anymore. Cooler weather favours layers down there anyway, so I have equipped myself with thick wooly tights & fleshtone opaques, which I wear with another thin sexy/shiny/patterned pair over, so I'll be warm no matter what.

M.

October officially ushers in tights season! shaved the the rest of my legs(knees down) two weeks ago....also went the extra mile-tried Jergens natural glow and protect self tanning moisturizer...4 days later and Hello Tan!

I know it's not practical for everybody but I feel shaving your legs should be like wearing white after Labor Day

Who cares... just do it!

I shave mine year round and wear my thigh highs everyday.

Alexis "Lexie"
    I keep my legs shaved year round as well. My SO was very much against this in the beginning. However, I've been shaving them every other day since April this year. Now, she either does not mind or does not notice. It gets to be a normal habit after awhile. So, I guess she just accepted my leg shaving as a normal grooming habit. Glad to know she loves me and accepts me even though we differ on my body hair grooming.

Like I mentioned in my last post. Last weekend looked like as good a time as any for the "annual day of shaving." Sunday night was a great night! Hairless legs till April! Wew!

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Every day is national cross dresser day, shave your legs for spring, summer, fall and winter! I prefer it that way!
    Me too Ditto!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I use a epilator on mine all year long.

OMG, I'm thinking it would be so gross to have hairy legs for part of the year. I used to shave my legs, but ultimately had laser hair removal. Razor stubble was almost as bad as hairy legs. Now I have silky soft legs all year long :-)
    Lori

Shaved mine tonight feels great

First Time Last Winter

Lifelong, limited style crossdresser (generally panties, pantyhose, leggings). I shaved waist down fully last year for first time and pledge to do it at least once every winter, for as long as I can get away with it (by my wife). TOTALLY SENSUOUS feeling that's enhanced even more by wearing sexy, sheer pantyhose.

Every day is crossdressers shave your legs day, or, every other day.

What do you use for shave so that the hair can grow again in summer, with the normal appearance? (Sorry for the kind of stupid question...)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Luna View Post
    What do you use for shave so that the hair can grow again in summer, with the normal appearance? (Sorry for the kind of stupid question...)
    The hair will naturally grow back when you stop shaving. If you want it to grow back just stop shaving about a month before you want it looking normal again. If you are waxing or epilating it will take a bit longer so you would stop earlier.

I hate body hair even other peoples. Lol. So I shave ears down all year long. Although I do get lazy sometimes and don't shave my thighs for a few weeks. In the 10 years or so I've shaved, I've only been asked a handful of times why. I tell them the truth that I don't like it and that's the end of the conversation.

Close to 3 years now don't plan on going back went to using an epilator and verry happy with it about 1 hour a week and it's gone. Hose stay up better and no itch!
    Leona