Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Growing Breasts and Wearing Bras

I have to agree with Brittany and Selina (xelina?). I like to dress, but I'm happy to be male me too.

I guess I'd be the one that would love to have a set of C's for a day or maybe a week but nothing permanent, so it doesn't really work out. And mirroring what others have said I'd actually be really interested in the whole package for about that amount of time.

It would be interesting if one could change and change back at will (poof I'm a girl... poof I'm a boy) something along the lines of Ranma 1/2. But of course all just fantasy.

Kellibra,
    What an interesting question. I had recently returned from a trip back home where I grew up. My best and closest friend of 30+ years decided to reveal something about himself that totally floored me. So please bear with me as I try to explain a little of what happened.

He suspected that I liked to cross dress, though he never caught me growing up doesn't mean that he didn't think that I wasn't interested in doing so, just the opportunity never presented itself when we were hanging around together for him to catch me. He never spoke to me about cross dressing or becoming a girl. Although the three girls that I dated back then knew I liked to wear women's clothes and we would dress up from time to time it was fun, but what happened in the bedroom stayed in the bedroom. We never "kissed and told" anything that we did together even though all three girls knew each other.
    We both joined the Army after high school. And shipped out to different training sites and began our adventure. He had gotten injured during the beginning of his career and took the medical out. Went back home and started a new life. Married had a kid and shortly after had issues then gotten a divorce (never knew what the issues were but were told it was dealing with drugs, I knew he smoked weed). He then finds a truly wonderful woman where we (she and I) become not only fast friends but brother and sister. I could speak to her about anything. That is where she found out about my cross dressing. She never told my friend. Even though my wife knew and would speak to her at times it was all fun. I never keep anything from my wife. We keep in touch through Facebook from time to time, once a month or every two weeks. He knew. But didn't know of my cross dressing. They begin to have marriage problems. She ends up leaving him like three times. And she won't tell me why.
    On my last trip back home I had made plans to meet a friend of mine in a close city. For some reason he couldn't be there so I was going to tell my sister (my friend's wife) that I couldn't be there to meet her and my friends kids. I didn't close Facebook and I had never deleted our conversations. My friend read everything, he was very upset and told me that I betrayed him even though he has been seeing other women behind my sister's back. I let him yell, but he tells me that he knows about my fetish of wearing women's clothes. I didn't deny it, then told him everything basically my side of the story. The then tells me about him taking some kind of drug so that he can grow breasts. Even forces me to feel them and tells me that they are real. That this drug makes him understand how women think and how it has changed him. That he took it to a different level and that I would never understand.
    So on my 14 hour drive back I started to put the pieces together. With what he has told me and knowing a little about why both women he has been married to left him. I am starting to see what happened. I lost a friend that day. My only friend. My "sister" has called me and we spoke for about two hours about everything that happened and she confirmed that was the reason she and his first wife left him was because this "breast growing" drug. Yes he said the name no I don't remember what it was called. Would I do this? No. As I told my friend. I can take off my fetish and go back to being me. I absolutely love dressing up with my wife or my "sister" going on outings, the excitement of going out in public wearing the things I wear. But I would not go that far as to make permanent changes to my body.

Sorry so long. Just distraught.

I have about C cups; a lot of it has to do with andropause, but there were also low dose spiro taken for a dozen years and a heart failure drug (Coreg), which seemed to initiate breast growth and sensitivity (I was, it turned out, sort of pleased about the change). The only real difficulty is I have a wide chest (48") and they hang on the outside, so creating a cleavage is difficult and finding a bra that fits even more so.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

i have natural breast it has taken a long time to grow them but i love them i wear a bra full time no forms i never had much luck with forms i underdress all the time and am full male
    Last edited by jackielou; 10-05-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Being somewhat intersexed (micro penis and non desending testies), I began growing breast in my teens, small A cups but none the less not what a normal boy should have had so I was labeled gay, latter I identified as being gay and dressed accordingly for the times late 70's, more feminine attire so a bra was just normal. Now after being under the knife a few times and years of HRT I just have normal breast just like other women.

Ive been growing my breasts using non HRT methods for a couple years..... and its a lot of work but having largish feminine looking breasts..... not just big ole man boobs.... is just amazing......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've developed two very nice B cup breasts. I'm not sure whether it's age related, weight related or due to the drugs I'm taking for high blood pressure. Or all three. Whatever the reason, I'm pleased with them, a bit of dream come true in many ways. Although going topless in public is now a problem. But I was always reluctant to do that even when I was flat chested.

I'm in the process of losing weight at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what happens to them. I suspect they won't get much smaller but might be a lot more obvious.
    Last edited by mariehart; 10-05-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    wearing a bra all the time gets annoying.
    Take it off when you sleep. For me, wearing a bra felt good, because it provided some positive 'I'm a girl' tactile feedback that helped me feel normal (brain thinks I'm supposed to be a girl). The only times it was annoying were if I had one on that didn't fit, or kept it on through exercising, got sweaty, and didn't take it off afterwards. But I learned that a bra, and my breasts, don't stay exactly where they are when I initially put them on. Just like men have to 'adjust' their penis and scrotum occasionally, girls (and guys like me) have to readjust their breasts in their bra.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Often feel I don't belong here, not really feeling myself a crossdresser… per se, as I'd be in transition in a heartbeat if I won the lottery, so feeling myself more feminine than male… that everyday guy I have to work so hard to present to the world, a world I'm well locked into. However, as it is, my attached forms suffice quite nicely on these wonderful weekends and LOVE my bras. But still, I'd so love to someday awaken to feel my own breasts as part of my being. A fantasy I'd love to have a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ive been growing my breasts using non HRT methods for a couple years..... and its a lot of work but having largish feminine looking breasts..... not just big ole man boobs.... is just amazing......
    Karen, Would love to have you elaborate on your method!
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 10-11-2013 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post after yours
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Often feel I don't belong here, not really feeling myself a crossdresser per se, as I'd be in transition in a heartbeat if I won the lottery, so feeling myself more feminine than male, that everyday guy I have to work so hard to present to the world, a world I'm well locked into. However, as it is, my attached forms suffice quite nicely on these wonderful weekends and LOVE my bras. But still, I'd so love to someday awaken to feel my own breasts as part of my being. A fantasy I'd love to have a reality.
    I feel totally feel the same way Robyn...since joining the forum and actually admitting to what I am and what I am feeling - for the first time to any one...I am struggling to figure out exactly what I am...while I don't require a "label"...I just would like to see where I fit in all of this. It's much more than just wearing girls clothes...I feel like a girl in so many ways. But I can never transition...so I am stuck in this male body (ugh). So what does that make me? I want to be a girl more than anything...but I am not attracted to guys though. I have come to realize that this matter is a source of my ongoing depression and sadness - living as a male...when I'm Caitlin...I feel so happy and at peace. So I would love to have boobs as you say...just waking up one morning and they are there to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Karen, Would love to have you elaborate on your method!
    I second that...please, please, please do tell!

as I have posted on this subject before I am going to have implants.I have discussed with medical professionals and followed their instructions including wearing a bra during my waking hours no matter where I am which I do with my forms and I am fully understanding of potential side effects.That is all I am having done.If I was twenty years younger I would go all the way.One thing I think is really cool is on occaision while sitting down I have had women look down the front of a blouse and compliment me on my bra.

As two others have said going through School with large breast and a small penis is not fun, I hated the locker room experience, or playing Basket ball where you played shirts or skins. This is where I differ with most, Today I enjoy my breast, and don't mind wearing T Shirts , and yes I get some looks now and then, or when I am working around the house with out my shirt on , some times I will see a neighbor look a little to long. But I would not want it any other way today. I enjoy wearing a shelf Bra that puts them on display under a light shirt or blouse.

I'm happy with my A cup and a push up bra.... Perhaps if I'd done it earlier I would have had breast implants to a full B cup which think when in male mode might not be too noticable. Right now my boobs look pretty good in a shelf bra and have had nice comments on them so I'm satisfied with what I have naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin_85 View Post

I second that...please, please, please do tell!
    Not on the approved subject list here so feel free to PM me....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love my breasts. I have always been a large breasted man and as I have aged "the Girls" have grown to be a quite respectable pair of "B's". There can be no more satisfying sensation for a Gurl than to have your own titties filling out your own bra. So much more convenient than forms or stuffing.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Silver Member
    Karren are you sharing your secret? Maybe? What kind of success size wise?

THX,
    Sara