Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have women ever hit on U when U were out in drag?

Banned Read only

Have women ever hit on U when U were out in drag?

Have women ever hit on you when you were out in drag? I'd like to know what most women think when they see a crossdressor out in public. And if you ever got hit on - tell us about it!

I only think that women who are slightly lesbian or kinky would like a guy in drag.

I've never been out in public yet, but I have everything to do so. I have shoes, a wig, breastforms, beard foundation, a women's watch, and a purse. Plus a lot of clothes.

Never heard of such a situation, but I am excited to heare about some stories on either side of that one!
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

Hi

Actually I was kind of popular among a group of lesbian friends I used to go out with.

The girls were always crazy about caressing my legs and ass in pantyhose, unfortunately they seldom wore really feminine outfits but still they seemed to appreciate those on me.

Anyway... those were the days.

Yours,
    Zara

Smile

The only time I went to a Halloween party dressed the girls were jealous of how good my legs looked the Quote was I'd kill to have legs like that! Don't think for a minute we are not crossing a line competing with them. They don't like the competition. Diann

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69
    Have women ever hit on you when you were out in drag? I'd like to know what most women think when they see a crossdressor out in public.
    Never been hit on by a woman while en femme. Been hit on by a few men....

When I first started going out en femme to T-bars, a GG with a reputation for hating men, had a drink sent to me. We'd seen each other at the bar before so she knew I was a t girl. I didn't know how I should respond, so I thanked her and bought her a drink in return, and that was that. Not quite getting hit on...but...

On another occasion when I was en femme, as I got ready to leave the T-bar, a GG asked if I would give her a lift somewhere. I said said sure...we drove a few blocks, when she asked in a nice way,whether I would be interested in..oh, you know...getting acquainted a bit more intimately. I wasn't exactly a "40 year old virgin", but I was scared, and declined as politely as I could. So I drove her to her destination and dropped her off...

Oh, the missed opportunities...

Mitzi

Good News

It happened to me. While I was dressed as a bride for halloween. It was the third stop of the night, around 12:30. I went to this party being held by a 20 something yo swf. Her friends were all about the same age. It was chilly outside and they had a fire pit burning on the patio. I sat on one side of the pit and after a minute or two a girlfriend of the hostess came over, sat next to me and introduced herself. We chatted for a while. Let me tell you, it didn't suck. However, as a married man with an accepting wife, I know, I can't go there!
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Not in public, but I had a rash of lesbians hitting on me on my webpage. One knew I was a dresser and seemed to be MORE interested after I enlightened her. Geesh.

Emily Ann

Getting hit on

Nope!
    Last edited by Tamara Barclay; 01-20-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Like emily, I too have had men hit on me on my web page, but not in public. Sheess she has all the fun.

Silver Member

lots of men and some Ladies

I get hit on by men a lot in bars---occasionally by ladies---have gone home with a couple of the GGs and had a fun time.

Just my wife.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I wish

Never has happened to me. I'm not sure how I'd react if it did. One thing is for sure she would have to be as pretty as me to pick me up.
    Call me vien. Call me shallow.It is only me being my Rotten little self.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    The only time I ever went out in drag was at a Halloween costume party just over a year ago.---I seemed to attract the ladies like a magnet. I said to myself ,"Its a bit drastic, but its a great way to meet girls" I was dressed as a sorta sexy gypsy fortune teller, and all the gals surrounded me---they all wanted me to tell their fortune. ---And this was a church sunday school halloween party too.
    I think women are facinated by a guy in drag. I think it is a 'girl thing" with them. Perhaps they craved male companionship with a guy that they saw as being "safe", I really dont know. None of them suggested that they thought i might be gay or something (I'm not) . Its just a very interesting observation that GGs find guys in drag interesting.---

No,Im sexually unattractive.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Waht happened to me once

Hi All: I cannot pass and do not try, but I underdress often. About 2 yrs ago in the winter, I bought my first Wacoal lace cup minimizer udnerwire bra.
    It is great and when it came in the mail I tried it on and WOW! I could fill the cups [42C] no wrinkles and no forms, and it felt great and looked better. I didn't want to take it off so I put on my levis and a polo short over my new lacecup bra and my Wacoal LLPG and off I went to get a haircut. Now I checked to see if I showed, and it was so subtle I thought no wone will notice. That was before I drove several miles and moved around and stretched my shirt etc. So at the salon the young woman that cut my hair knew either by the side shaping [no projection to speak of, but totally round breasts] or she saw the straps as I got in and out of the wash chair. She smiled so devilishly at me in the mirror and rubbed my bra straps. I got a great cut and felt so liberated to know she could tell I was wearing a bra.

When I got to my car I started for home and decided to just pop into Safeway to pick up 2 RXs that had been phoned in. I went down this aisle, and a woman stopped dead starring at me, I turned around and went down another aisle and here she came. I did the reverse manuver again and tried a 3rd aisle, she was there again. I decided to go past her, and when I did she satage whispered to me "U look great in a bra". I was so taken aback I could only mumble "thanks" and kept going, htereby missing what might have been the opportunity of the decade fo rme.

When I got home and looked in the mirror, I was shocked to see the lace cup bra was printing like crazy thru my shirt, outlining my breasts like I wanted to show the world my brassiere. Now I always do what women used to always do to not show, I wear a slip or cami over my bra to let my shirt slide over it without clinging to it. I have some great short slips and I just let it hang into both pants legs and it is both practical and comfortable. Also it keeps me from having my shirtail come out.

Lesbians must like us T/girls I don,t no why it has happened to me three times now.
    The first time I thort she was taking the micky as she was about 21 and a stuner but told me it was a turn on for her
    The next time I was with my wife that was a bad day but she put her right don,t think I,ll see her again
    I must stop going to gay bars I DON,T THINK.
    MICHELLE

I know I wouldn't hesitate to politely throw down my rap if she was attractive to me and didn't seem unfriendly or full of herself. I would love something like that. Treating her like the most beautiful thing in the room would be my main objective, not getting her in the sack. That to me is just rude and dangerous (just my opinion, not a moral judgement )

I think a lot of GG's who consider themselves straight are able to appreciate the female form in secret....and perhaps the sight of a man en femme stokes a wee bit of same-sex attraction that this average female would deny and downplay under normal circumstances. It's almost as if it's ok to experiment with flirtatious banter (and groping, kissing, etc) because they don't feel like their sexuality is in question.

Although I have been with women, I FAR prefer the company of men. But I think the softness and femininity of a man en femme would be a delight, because that is one thing I definitely miss when I'm around manly-men.

Nice thread!

In my experience, I found that I had more women as friends and girlfiends as a woman than I ever did as a man.

I've been hit on by two GGs out at the bars while dressed. I ended up dating one of them for a while and still am friends with her even though we broke up.

I have had a number of guys hit on me...probably average one every other night I go out. But they are usually pretty creepy and I politely send them on their way.

When we were at the Twinkledome party two weekends ago a very hot little Tgirl by the name of Claudia was with us. Two twenty something GGs raved over her and one of them kissed her. Was pretty cool even if the GGs perferred the young Tgirl over 'old' Deidra.

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Yes!

I have been hit on three or four times. St. Louis, Chicago, and Itasca.

Twice were in predominantly lesbian bars. I was submissive; they were aggressive. I went to dinner at Morton's with one. I have to admit that I would be lesbian. I have had lots of guys hit on me but they are looking for only one thing. The girls may be looking for the same but they are much more subtle and sensitive.

So, the answer is YES, and I hope to God that it happens again, and again, and again.

Rikki Elisabeth

Once in a bar at Halloween these GGs had gotten a 'lil tipsy and became fixated on my breast forms. I had on this skin tight, lycra body suit, and the nipples wer standing at attention on these forms, it was too much for 'em and they kept grabbing at them and trying to squeeze them. This was one of my first times out and at first I seemed flattered but flustered. Then I felt like they had disrespected me. Just because you like what you see doesn't mean you just go up and start grabbing. Maybe they were curious as to whether they were 'real' what they felt like, etc.

I saw these same girls the next day and they were the one's who seemed flustered then.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tammie
    Hi All: I cannot pass and do not try, but I underdress often. About 2 yrs ago in the winter, I bought my first Wacoal lace cup minimizer udnerwire bra.
    It is great and when it came in the mail I tried it on and WOW! I could fill the cups [42C] no wrinkles and no forms, and it felt great and looked better. I didn't want to take it off so I put on my levis and a polo short over my new lacecup bra and my Wacoal LLPG and off I went to get a haircut. Now I checked to see if I showed, and it was so subtle I thought no wone will notice. That was before I drove several miles and moved around and stretched my shirt etc. So at the salon the young woman that cut my hair knew either by the side shaping [no projection to speak of, but totally round breasts] or she saw the straps as I got in and out of the wash chair. She smiled so devilishly at me in the mirror and rubbed my bra straps. I got a great cut and felt so liberated to know she could tell I was wearing a bra.

When I got to my car I started for home and decided to just pop into Safeway to pick up 2 RXs that had been phoned in. I went down this aisle, and a woman stopped dead starring at me, I turned around and went down another aisle and here she came. I did the reverse manuver again and tried a 3rd aisle, she was there again. I decided to go past her, and when I did she satage whispered to me "U look great in a bra". I was so taken aback I could only mumble "thanks" and kept going, htereby missing what might have been the opportunity of the decade fo rme.
    Tammie - I only have 1 Wacaol bra panty set - this stuff is expensive but nice. But I can't believe that you as a man could fill a 42C bra naturally! Did you take hormones? Or do you have big breasts because you are overweight? Do you wear a bra all the time now?

Why'd you pass up that lady at Safeway? Was she ugly?

I guess I wouldn't be able to pass up a beautiful lesbian if one ever came up across liking me. I've never been to any gay bar, but maybe I'd try a lesbian bar. But I would only like a femme lesbian. I don't think it would ever work out if she's so hung up on doing other real women.

Have to say Jesse, in the less than two years that I was single and went to tg friendly bars looking for a crossdresser to date I never had to 'hit' on anyone. Once cd guys found out that I was interested in dating a crossdresser it was me that got hit on.

I have been hit on a number of times by gg's when out dressed. I have been given phone numbers 3 times. I followed up on one of them and have been out with her several times. It was the third date before she saw me in guy mode. Her first comment, laughing, was--"OMG you are short without heels".
    BTW, I'm 5'9" in bare feet.

Jodi