Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What gives U a bigger rush?

What gives U a bigger rush?

What gives u a bigger rush? Hose or stockings? Lingerie? Heels? Make-up or the whole en femme thing? Sitting here in a white fur trimmed teddy, silk thigh highs and mules (new pedicure, of course). Just want to know...

I love fishnet hose, and high heels. I used to have a pair of boots that were pretty sexy and i love bright red lipstick. I must admit i like to dress kinda ****ty, (blush) but i still try to maintain and keep my wits about me and keep my sh-t together when in public. I can't wait to go shopping again. I get moist thinking about it. (hehe) Kiah

The whole shebang

I've been thrilled at every stage. I often enjoy just seeing myself in panties, but I like the entire package the best.

Just like on a standarized test, "D" All of the above!

Thigh his and heels for me.

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar

Bigger rush

My blond wig, ear rings, make up, nice top and bra (with D breast forms) white thong, and garter stockings and my short white skirt.
    Breanna
    Breanna

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I like clothing that shows a lot of leg and shoulder. As i have great legs and fem looking arms. Indeed, I like baby dolls quite a bit as they show off my good parts and hide my pot gut.
    However, I dont care how elaborately or sexy I am dressed up, if I am not wearing makeup (especially lipstick) it is all for nothing. Its almost like not being dressed at all. My fem face is my fem identity after all. Without makeup I feel only like a ridiculous looking guy in a dress.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 12-27-2005 at 02:54 PM.

I love the whole experience. Shave legs, Shaved chest, makeup, Lingerie, dresses, skirts, blouses, high heels, and jewlery.

Platinum Member
    at one time any of thies would give me a rush ,now it just feels like me ...oh yes i do get the rush you know when you find the killer heels or that heart stopping to die for outfit.....

silky lingerie and hose with a satin dress and heels ect love laurie
    laurie sweet

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I love panties and pantyhose.
    Love Sandra xx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaliope
    What gives u a bigger rush? Hose or stockings? Lingerie? Heels? Make-up or the whole en femme thing? Sitting here in a white fur trimmed teddy, silk thigh highs and mules (new pedicure, of course). Just want to know...
    None of the above!

I'm just female and awaiting my (long overdue) op to bring my body in line with my mind.

Anne

all

all of it , at any time i can find somthing fem and its so cool had on my new boots and my fem jeans and was looking at the mirror when i walked up to it i cought myself off guard the walk was so fem it shocked me (was that me?)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Silver Member
    The whole "en femme" thing--the more silk lingerie, leather and satin, skyscrapper heels(shoes and boots), wigs, make up, jewelery, and perfume, the better---next question?

What gives me a big rush? Good question. I think it's the overall end product. Pulling on the wig and giving it a little brushing into place. Then checking the mirror!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

has got to be pantyhose followed closely by being put in a corset

however I do have a little red dress which is hot or while cleaning the house I have this great maids outfit I am put in......or possibly this longer skirt which has lacing all down the middle of the back which can be pulled tight making it harder to walk.......

and heels,5 to 6" heels..........

Without a doubt the whole feminine thing and taking that first step out the door the sound of your high heels hitting the concrete and that cold air rising up your skirt

I do like hose for the fact that they tuck you in really thight which feels good, but I think stockings look sexier. Corsets and boyshort pantys are both very sexy, and I really love the look and feel of high heels, hate flat female shoes. I have only been fully dressed once and that was in 8th grad. It felt really good even though there were no nylons involved.
    Hi I'm Briana I have been cding on and off for several years. I am still in the closet but would like to meet new "girls" to caht about dressing.

I have to go along with Dana. Answer "D", all the above.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Seems there is a common love of high heels. I have to admit that no matter how nice my makeup might me, how femme my lingerie and stockings are, how lovely my new dress might be, I don't feel my best until I step into a pair of high heeled shoes

Black lingerie with black stockings or pantyhose. Heels, black patent leather.

I guess I dress like a female Johnny Cash.

Lingerie and fur coats. Weird I know but that is me.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Owww...yes...

Lingerie is what excites me the most but of course I have to have on make up, wig and a dash of perfume....nails done, both hands and feet...then I feel particularly sexy..... of course that for only when I'm staying home....

When I am planning on going out well, that's different..I enjoy......and on and on and on......

Yes, yes, and yes. I love it all. I find that it's sometimes less what I'm wearing, than the fact that I'm en femme from head to toe. You know, not one item anywhere that was made with men in mind. Totally femme. When I get that, I get the rush.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I guess what does it the most for me is tight girdles, Bodybriefers and no doubt corsets, but I don't have any corsets at this time though. So thatis what does it the most for me. But really it is the whole package, the lingerie, the pantyhose, silky dresses, breast forms. The whole kit really makes me the happiest.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"