Thread: Halloween fantasies!

Here from time to time

Halloween fantasies!

So Halloween is almost upon us and I'm curious, what are some of your favorite costumes ladies? My wife wants get me in a schoolgirl uniform but admittedly i feel more like the naughty french maid type or sexy red riding hood. Talk to me girls and lets have some fun with this one.

I think a schoolgirl uniform will be very cute and naughty, you should definitely take up that offer, wife knows best!

Here from time to time
    I've always heard "Happy wife... Happy life" she really is my best friend.

I did like the princess look long dresses with low cut tops.
    I was able to get them from someone else's wardrobe.
    She was the wardrobe master of a television station that did live shows back then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I did the school girl uniform last year, a few years ago I did a official Hooters girl outfit, both times I had a great time and had many good comments, I guess I have to take the year off this year due to my SO, but she is right I need just take off time, special in a small community where everyone talks, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Bianca,
    If my wife wanted to dress me up as a school girl I would love it. She knows I crossdress and is okay with it but does not participate. I do agree though a sexy french maid out fit is always fun. I dressed up as a French maid two years ago and went to a fun Tgirl friendly bar with a friend and had a ball. The high light though was before I left I asked my wife if she would mind taking a picture. She took a couple and commented nice legs! and then said have fun.Loved that.
    This year I am thinking petticoats and maybe a saloon girl look I love the lace and petticoats and I do not need Halloween as an excuse to wear them, though if I go out Halloween is the time to do it.
    Have fun
    Brenda

So why not a naughty, sexy school girl?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It depends entirely on WHERE u plan to wear your costume/outfit, Bianca.

If it's out in public? Be cautious and careful what u look like!

If it's at home and in private? I prefer X rated and at least partial nudity!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A long, long time ago, my wife and I went out as French maid and butler. I guess you don't have to guess who got to be the French maid. I won the best costume prize, but they couldn't decide if it was the men's or women's prize. Some guy stuffed a dollar bill in my bra. One guy was looking at me from behind, and when I turned around, his jaw just dropped. I wore no makeup, stuffed my bra with socks, and had a mustache. I wanted to at least wear lipstick, but I did what I could get away with.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-26-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Naughty and sexy red riding hood sounds like a very fun deal! However school girl ain't bad either
    Transgender girl

girly girl
    So Bianca, is your wife dressing up with you? It's always fun picking a traditional man & woman costume pair, then role-reversing it. I know I had big fun being a trashy prostitute with my GF as my pimp. Maybe your French Maid could pair with her as a butler?

Being a schoolgirl would also be big fun, although my favorite schoolgirl look is not trashy- my inner schoolgirl is proper, demure and slightly shy.

Im wanting to dress up now as Fionna from Adventure Time, great example of a female version of a male character and kinda fits in with what i like and itd be a bit tomboyish too. Wearing a high skirt and heels and kicking ass sounds good to me
    But it changes all the time, but i like the idea of a sexy schoolgirl costume
    Tara, the fab me!

I've done the lacrosse stick-waving English Schoolgirl bit. Still have the whole rig, which is fun to prance about in from time to time.
    This time it'll be either a pink & maroon or light blue/royal skating dress, which I have, or a silver-grey executive power skirt-suit, which is on order and might be here on time.

We'll see....

M.