Thread: dressing sevices

dressing sevices

Hey girls, are any of you from england here, I live in the midlands and I was wondering if theres any dressing services near by that I can have a makeover because I cant dress at home due to living wirh parents :/ help will be greatly appreciated and any links to site or numbers thankyou

I would love a dressing away day even though I can dress at home. If anyone can recommend any UK ones. this girl would be very grateful.

Hi Danni, "The Midlands" covers quite a large area and a quick google would probably show you loads close by Let us know how you get on.

Yvonne, I was under the impression that York had quite a good scene. Isn't there a pub near the castle that's accepting of crossdressers? The Little John?
    Last edited by stellatoo; 09-21-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Danni,

Not from the Midlands, I'm Lunden innit! I'm in contact with another site in the UK that has many Midlands girls (young and old) who are very out and about. You can always PM me for more info that way. I won't post the name of it on here as it's not good form (very Brit) to advertise another forum.

Sorry Mods if my offer is against forum rules.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

There used to be a place that advertised in the more upscale "adult" magazines like Forum - something sticks in my mind that it was in Manchester, but that was a long time ago. Surely there's something out there?
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Look up TRANSFORMATION They have makeover services in Manchester and London and probably in a lot of other cities. I used the Manchester location. Lovely ladies take care of you. Make sure you are well shaven before going and take your own lingerie and any favourite street clothes. They will put their clothes on you but they are only loaners for the time you are there.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Personally I wouldn't recommend Transformation unless you've got a very deep wallet.
    If you can make it as far as Bolton, try Dee Selecta.
    There's Makeovergirl in Chorley.
    I can personally recommend the two listed above.

A quick search for your area brought up THIS, but I have no personal knowledge of this service.
    Hope this helps.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.