Well today I went and did it! I told the lady I've been seeing of my desires to become a Crossdresser. And after the "Shock and Aww" wore off. And my reassurance that I'm not Gay, BiSexual maybe. I think she really started to understand my fantasy and desires. A few weeks ago I had decided to tell her when the time was right. That choice was based on two things, first the freedom to be honest about my thoughts and two to give her the choice to be accept and be apart of it or not accept it and move on. Either way it would be a win/win for me. So she decided to be apart of it. She even stated we should dress up for Halloween, She as a boy and me as a girl. I'm not to keen on that but maybe. She said we could go out partying to clubs and bars together. She also stated she will help me with the makeup. So my question is this...After all is said and done will this work out? Has this happened to any of you? And where did it lead to?

ps... She also stated if I wanted a sexual relationship with a man she want to be there to help protect me... Good Idea or Not?