Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a mtf CDing new neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by julia ann View Post
    Make sure " IT" is an mtf? IT is a person and no matter what type of lifestyle this PERSON leads meeting would be well worth the time and effort.
    Indeed, using a genderless pronoun to refer to someone who clearly has an excess of gender is probably not good english.

If that were my neighbor, everyone she encountered while dressed would tell her to come over and knock on my door.

just go over and ask him if he needs to talk cd your here

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    So why not make acquaintance? I mean you don't have to mention anything about CD'ism at first but just to get to know each other.
    couldn't agree more. Break the ice. Make her feel welcome and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Oh gosh, just go over and use the super secret CD hand shake already. Remember to wear you decoder ring as well.
    LOL, i knew there was something i was missing. ;-)

Yes as I stated a second time he is a male 100%, well maybe not 100% lol just kidding, he is a mtf, there is only one true gg in the building. He lives above her and she hears him walking around in his heels all hours of the night. It is an older palce and not welll insullated.

Well I do think you can introduce yourself without letting her know you are a cd also... Just being a friendly neighbor, chat and get to know her as a male and then use your gut feeling as to whether you want to let her know you're a cd also. If she is closeted and wanting to keep her secret then you can both trust one another which is most important and perhaps pave a path to a lovely gurl to gurl friendship and see where it goes. I have a feeling you know what to do regardless of all the advice given here so get to it honey.