Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: underdressing

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    Most of my panties ride well below my belt line but a few are pretty close. If they should show I wouldn't care......I'm usually wearing a bra and I know the outline of the straps can be seen thru most of my tops.....so not much difference.
    I wear a bra everyday and I know the straps and outline can be seen but my shirt tail is tucked in cant stand seeing someone undies or crack and just like colleen said I can get into enough trouble on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Dalva View Post
    There's a reason it's called "underwear"
    Just about to say the same thing!. Regardless of what I am wearing underneath (although it has been ages since I have worn male underwear haha), I try to not let my underwear show.

But (pun half intended) , I am especially cautious and paranoid if I decided to wear a thong that day lol Nothing more distasteful and unflattering for a guy's womens thong to be showing!

Yesterday I was at the local garage checking the tyre pressures. As I crouched to check the first tyre I felt my top leave a my lower back bare, I realised my lilac coloured panties were clearly visible above the waistband of my jeans. What the heck, I had another three tyres to check so I carried on and showed off my very girly panties to all four corners of the globe, if anyone cared to look. No big deal, as I am sure it is not the first time that my girly panties or thongs have been on display. Call me a tart if you like, but that's fine by me.

As my wife said, as long as the panties are clean and pretty, I should not worry too much.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

There are so many panties today that you can wear that from the waistband no one could tell. But those aren't the ones I want to wear. If there's no lace and they're not sexy what's the point. You can just buy men's panties that are more comfortable for daily wear. Just my thought.

I wore a pair of lovely white lace pantys one day, that were very slippery and when I made a fast move my shorts fell to my knees. Thank GOD i WAS not on the golf course. I pulled them up as a few ladies were walking by. I think one saw what ws happening as she smiled. Pegylindenwald3363

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Rachael View Post
    as long as the panties are clean and pretty, I should not worry too much.
    This is where I'm trying to get. I fret, especially at work, that someone will see and think ill of me. The strange thing is, I'm pretty open and out at work, though I don't dress there. I guess I'm just not quite comfortable mixing differently gendered clothing yet. I often wear painted nails in my day to day life, and most people say nothing while a few compliment them. I've started (recently) wearing women's jeans at work from time to time, and I often wear a lace top tank-top under a button up shirt at work. When I'm feeling bold, I unbutton a few buttons so the lace will show. I aspire to become comfortable enough to wear clothes that are obviously feminine with my masculine work clothes. I'm just not there yet.

Fortunately, I live in a pretty progressive area, so I don't feel the static for my femme touches that I did where I used to live.

I am soo happy winter is coming. Time to wear bras under my bulkier clothes. Can't wait! Soooo happy.

Silver Member
    When I was young, I bent over and my panties showed. I was wearing grannie panties and guys jeans which was the problem. A couple contractors doing work for me gave me a hard time about it. Life went on. Today I try to keep them hidden. I'm often around women/girls who have to bend over and notice they all pull down their tops often.

tacky showing off the things that should not be seen in public.
    no matter how cute they may be