Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi81 View Post
Hello,

Yesterday I was feeling adventurous, I was already dressed to go to a support group meeting, so took a trip up the M1 to Meadowhall shopping centre. I had the opportunity and was psyching myself up a couple of days before.
As it was a weekday evening, I thought it would be quiet... turns out there was a student event on and the place was packed. Argh! Having driven that way I was undeterred and went for it... and no one cared! Dunno how many people clocked me, but no one said anything and I actually felt quite comfortable. Definitely some people noticed, walked past a group of 3 lads and got a thumbs up from one of them. No idea what this means!

Shop assistants seemed eager to help too, ended up summoning the guts to try something on and got a nice v necked long sleeve shift dress. The staff were really friendly, commenting on my purchase. (I think they were happy to serve someone polite as the girls in the queue before me were quite stroppy!)

All in all, a great time, despite my feet acheing a bit as I was wearing boots with a mid heel. And a pencil skirt which meant I couldn't walk too fast!

So- quick question, does it affect you at all if you are 'noticed' when out and about?

Congratulations!

I had gone out once and it did affect me whether people are watching me or not. I don't know if it felt good or bad, but I liked getting attention for GGs. May be because I like women.