Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidental Outing . . . Oh yeah I was read

Gone to live my life

Accidental Outing . . . Oh yeah I was read

Hi all. For those of you who read my post regarding my accidental outing when I had to take the elderly gentleman (suffering from senility) back to his family (en femme) . . . I was read.

My wife and I did take up the offer to dinner with the wife and her husband. When we showed up there was a bit of an awkward moment in that I was sure she knew the woman was me. I decided not to make anything up if it should come up in conversation but it did not . . . at least not until later.

I was getting a glass of water when the wife came in and said "Don't worry about the other day you secret is safe with me. I am just glad someone kind was there for my father" Then she kissed me on the cheek and went back to the group. I stood there for a few moments feeling such an incredible warmth and kindness in that one gentle kiss.

We finished the night and left with a promise to return the dinner in the future. I think we have made some new friends. Just wanted to share.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 09-29-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Beautiful.

I happy for you girl, I hope that everything will be going for you on this subject, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Awesome ending to an awesome story.

Isha,
    You see there is still some good in life.
    Keep your chin up and enjoy the good moments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by edith View Post
    Awesome ending to an awesome story.
    Not much else to say that hasn't been said already ^^^

That's fabulous that it all worked out so well for you!

-Bree

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    That is so awesome

Alls well that ends well Isha, and this is just the beginning
    Got some cool people there hun, shows how a good deed doesn't go unnoticed and really happy for you x
    Tara, the fab me!

I just love that woman who gave you the kiss of friendship...and secrecy. K
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Wait a moment...Ive seen the Godfather. Isn't a kiss a bad thing? lol
    Tara, the fab me!

That's great. Just goes to show there are still some very kind people out there. Also that getting read is not necisarly that bad.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    See, Isha? It all worked out in the end. You are "good people," and so are they!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    THIS is way life should be all the time for everyone of us! But sigh! It's NOT!

How fortunate it happened to u, Isha! U must be blessed.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is really cool.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Great, I am so glad it worked out for you. You can never have enough friends. hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Who would have known just checking the letterbox could lead to such a great story. Watch out for the guys in the truck though.....Ellue

Alexis clicks the 'like' button

Lovely story. Sometimes good deeds are actually rewarded!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Really nice story. Might give you some additional frredom to explore your property enfem, not having to worry about the neighbors find out.... only thing is, if the good ol boys are out looking for the one female in the 50 mile radius, they might decide to come over to chat... so you might need to have a quick exit strategy or something...

...and give yourself credit...unless someone is close and really studies you, generally they will see what they want to see. Better work on your voice...
    Chickie

Love the story,
    While I'm often read, I feel it's our responses and actions that both define us, and how others relate to us. No - actually it's probably just that women are kinder and more accepting.
    Love to hear the follow up dinner
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

So glad for you. It does show there are people (M or F) who are tolerant & accepting of who we are.
    will my dream ever come true??

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Good to know that there are people out there who are accepting and supportive. Nice to have new friends.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Gone to live my life
    Hi everyone. Thanks to those who responded and it was indeed an end to a nice story. However, I am not sure if the husband knows so, I think I will still play it a bit cool when it comes to dressing en femme

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Power View Post
    Wait a moment...Ive seen the Godfather. Isn't a kiss a bad thing? lol
    I sure hope not Then again she didn't say "someday I am going to ask a favor of you"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie52 View Post
    Who would have known just checking the letterbox could lead to such a great story. Watch out for the guys in the truck though.....Ellue
    I have not seen them out and about lately. I think it was just some locals out for a drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Really nice story. Might give you some additional frredom to explore your property enfem, not having to worry about the neighbors find out.... only thing is, if the good ol boys are out looking for the one female in the 50 mile radius, they might decide to come over to chat... so you might need to have a quick exit strategy or something...
    ...and give yourself credit...unless someone is close and really studies you, generally they will see what they want to see. Better work on your voice...
    Oh believe me this gal can run when she needs to. But I don't think that will be an issue. I got the impression they are better at lobbing not so flattering comments in a speeding vehicle. Oh to be young and silly again. The voice like the face is a definite work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyluvly View Post
    So glad for you. It does show there are people (M or F) who are tolerant & accepting of who we are.
    I like to think so. We can only hope.

Hugs all,

Isha

Wow! Such a beautiful story. You've a kind heart. Stay the same.

That is a wonderful story. Helping others is that I think life is all about. It also builds karma for you. I think we are a good bunch, I hope one day the rest of the world will see the same.
    Stephanie