Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mmm... Leotards

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Mmm... Leotards

I just got 3 new leotards in the mail. I wore them all, switching through the day. (I actually have a huge amount of leotards.)
    There is something about the feel of leotards. To bad they went out of fashion with the 80's.

Don't confuse my like of the leotards substituting my love of knee length and mini skirts!
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 12-27-2005 at 09:13 PM.

I think they went out of style because they are too restrictive....I've seen a lot of GG's wearing short tops which show their waists and sweat pants....

Hugs Misty

Hi Susan

Where did u order your leos from?

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD
    I think they went out of style because they are too restrictive....
    That sucks because they are comfortable.
    Edit add: And GGs look good in them too!

If they are so restrictive, why do they still use leotards in gymnastics? You can't be resticive in that sport.
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 12-28-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Mmm...leotards

Hye there lover of leotards and trendy fem gear.Can't say I am a fan of leotards but maybe that will come later.Hope you enjoy the site and by the way you look great in that gear.Keep it up girl-it sure suits you!!

Love and kisses,
    Toni.xx

Yea I like leotards. I don't wear them as much as I seem to imply. But they are comfortable when I have them on.
    I am mostly into denem knee length skirts and mini's. Since it is cold here now, I also like tights to go with the skirts.
    What makes the skirts so nice is they go with just about any top.
    I haven't tried a dress or a gown of any kind. But am betting I'd like those too when/if I tried it.

I think that leotards are, as well as pantyhose, among the most feminine and seductive pieces of clothing ever made.

I wear leotards and pantyhose very often and while most GG's find that pantyhose are "uncomfortable" to wear and Misty says that leotards are "too restrictive" I can't help thinking that both are extremely comfortable and sexy either for excersice or casual wear.

Anyway that's just me.

Yours,
    Zara

Hi Zara

I love sweet hosed feet as well and everything foot related (and alot of other stuff). Eva.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    As of late when it is cold outside, I have used a combination of tights that are as thick as some socks, with a woven nylon leotard under my guy clothes. Very comfortable vs. long johns for keeping warm. Now I do it opposite for warmth. I wear the tights over the leotard. I like the lack of a waistband and holding the ‘boys’ up when in male attire. The top of the ones I wear are very similar to a tee shirt. Some people call the tights I wear “sweater tights.” They have a looser fit in the crotch than regular tights or pantyhose. I mentioned them in another posting. Only found them at two places, Target and Old Navy. Nobody else I’ve seen has the nice thick warm ones.

As for the being restrictive, it's a matter of having to remove it when using the ladies room. If not for that, I'll bet they would be more common wear among women. For me, a little manipulation of the fabric, and I have no need to remove the leotard for relieving pressure.

I used to put on my moms leotards, tights and leg warmers and dance around to the radio(when no one was around, of course). I haven't thought of that in years. I loved the feel of the leg warmers over the top of the tights. Man, I miss the 80's.

I just love leotards! They are definetly one of my favorite items and I concur that they are also one of the most feminine garments out there. I had 3 older sisters who took ballet and I used to get so jealous that I wasn't in there with them. Maybe someday Ill work up the courage and find the right situation to where I can actualy take an aerobics class and wear a leotard. Its not likely but hey I can dream right?

Talking

Hey, Richard Simmons did it.

leotards are great
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

Sweethosedfeet I do agree, leotards are truly divine. The thing is, the main things women hate to wear are the things we love the most.

Quote Originally Posted by kwebb
    Sweethosedfeet I do agree, leotards are truly divine. The thing is, the main things women hate to wear are the things we love the most.

thats so true
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by kwebb

I agree with this too. I also agree wearing a leotard is not friendly when having to use the bathroom.
    I think leotards are very comfortable, but I don't wear them as much as I do my skirts, etc!

Skirts are my favorit by far. You can't look bad in one and they go with EVERYTHING!!!!!

I wear leotards with a snap crotch. Makes it easier to go to the bathroom. It also helps keep my pantyhose in place.
    Pantyhose are for me
    Kathi-Anne

I agree with all of you.

Leotards feel and look wonderful. It is a real shame that they have gone out of fashion. I prefer the lycra leotards but don't mind the older cotton types either.
    They are femine because they do tend to show off a female form very clearly and also there is nothing very similar in a male version.

I do enjoy weareing my leotards. Probably not the G string types as they tend to cut me in two.
    Helen

ballet and leotards

My favorite look is to put on some nice hi-cut lacy panties, some danskin tights, and any one of several style of leotards on top. Some snug fitting jeans and some flats, and you are on your way to ballet class. Just slip off the jeans, put on your ballet slippers and you are ready in the most feminine activity there is...
    Leotards do slow down the bathroom thing, but so it takes me a few more minutes in the stall, all gg's have the same situation.
    The first experiences crossdressing were with tights, leotards, and ballet slippers....Leotards will make a comeback, fashion always does
    Karen Francis

Leotards... so purrrfect

I dont think you can beat leotards ! They will come round again as so timeless and girly - i used to love wearing a `bodysuit` and jeans, even nicer now with the jeans tucked into boots look

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Leotards were some of the first items I ever purchased. There's just something about them 'hugging' you completely. I've also had a few unitards in the past as well - also fun to wear.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Yea, leotards need to make a come back.
    Hey, some 80's music is making a come back, why not leotards!

I wonder how many leotard sales are to CDrs.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I have not slipped into a leotrad since I was in my teens, it has been a few years. I did enjoy wearing the leotards, nice and snug, it felt very satisfying.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

What Me Worry
    When I was in grammar school we did the play Peter Pan I played Peter. Part of my costume was a pair to green tights I wore them all the time until my father said that was enough no son of his was going to run around the house in a pair od girly tights. I wore them so much my mother had to buy a second pair as the feet became almost thread bare. I think I would have made a better Tinkerbell.

yoga class

Has any one thought of going to a yoga class wearing a leotard or footless tights we know that yoga can be enjoyed by men also .It would be great to go to an all women one wearing a lycra leotard and footless tights.Get to know the instructor she might encouraged it. start off small say footless tights one night with normal top get to know the girls after a while and amonth later wear a leotard. then do all the moves the lotus position the fish position it would be fab. Piper