Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look more girly

look more girly

hi i want to look more girly any tips

Hi melanie, Welcome to the forum.

My suggestion is to browse the threads here to pick up all sorts of ideas. There are many wonderful gals with lots of suggestions.

Perhaps you might try focusing on one or two certain aspects at a time and search the forums or start a thread about a particular area you are concerned about...for instance...How to do eyebrows? ...or suggestions for shoes...or shaving tips...etc.

If you are just beginning, this is a great place to start out. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of answers and ideas. Good Luck, hun.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Melanie,

I see that you just joined 2 weeks ago & have 1 post, so first, WELCOME, we're glad that you're here. Hope you find what you're looking for...
    I think you have some questions to ask yourself. Do you want to be more girly for a short time, once in awhile OR more girly all the time?

Some ideas might be wearing bras & panties, doing your nails, shaving your legs, piercing your ears, plucking your eyebrows...

It's a little tough to answer without seeing the starting point. Got any pics that you're willing to share with us?

You might want to read more & see more before deciding what's right for you..

Hugs, Connie Marie

I find that the longer I am dressed, the more I feel like a woman or girly, it is as if I have to internalize what I am seeing in the mirror.

Definitely doing your nails, though.

grow your hair, apply foundation.
    One of my daughters BF used to also have mascara and eyeliner, he was 1/2 way between girly and punk
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Melanie just browse around here and use the search function that should help you find some answers.
    We all love to help so questions are always good, the ladies here are always eager to help.

i cant grow long hair but however i do have a wig
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 10-02-2013 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Merged- please use the edit button

Gone to live my life
    Hi Melanie. As one who cannot grow long hair (both because of my job and my hair) a wig is fine and can provide a very femme appearance. With regards to looking girly, well it will depend on what your limitations are. Is this for going out in public or for the privacy of your own home? The reason I ask is that you will need to take this into consideration when it comes to how you want to present. I am by no means an expert on this subject but over the past few weeks I have been here, the gals have helped me improve 10 fold in my presentation. Just ask specifics (e.g., how do I make my eyebrows more femme or what style of hair would suit be best) and someone will be able to help you.

Hugs and WELCOME!

Isha

Melnaie,
    Welcome to the forum and wearing feminine jeans and shirts is a good way to go.
    Longer hair helps a lot too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wear a wig, makeup, breast forms, and padded panties. Wear a blouse and skirt and some jewelry. Carry a purse.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Melanie
    First of all, welcome to Girlyville. You have arrived. Might I suggest expanding on whatever turns you on, whether it's putting on makeup as most of us girls do or wearing lingerie under your clothes as many of us do. Are you looking to be girly at home or outside. Do you need to do this on the sly? The girls here will give you all the help you need to find the true girl inside of you. Let us hear from you and specifically what the situation is. We have years and years of experience in being girly.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Welcome to the group Melanie. There are so many ideas, tips and suggestions here. You need to invest a bit of time exploring the various areas to find what you are looking for.

We also provide a free critique service if you want to share some pics

Hugs, Robin

I don't know what you do now but, based on what I see here are some suggestions. Shave your arms, hands, and if you wear open shoes your feet. A good beard cover always helps. A splash of nice perfume is my latest addition. I hope this helps.
    Lisa

Appearances are important of course but it's not just the look it's also the manner. Use your powers of observation to see how women move and interact with others in both real life and movies. The entire world is one big class room. All we need to do is pay attention, then we can adapt to our own particular style of presentation.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Observe women and their style, try to find ones that you might look similar to, body type, facial shape, etc. Look on the internet and in magazines. Once you get an idea of what look you can achieve, experiment that's part of the fun in becoming the girliest girl you can be. I try many many different looks usually inspired by someone I've seen. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalva View Post
    Hi melanie, Welcome to the forum.

My suggestion is to browse the threads here to pick up all sorts of ideas. There are many wonderful gals with lots of suggestions.

Perhaps you might try focusing on one or two certain aspects at a time and search the forums or start a thread about a particular area you are concerned about...for instance...How to do eyebrows? ...or suggestions for shoes...or shaving tips...etc.

If you are just beginning, this is a great place to start out. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of answers and ideas. Good Luck, hun.
    thanks you can help if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Melnaie,
    Welcome to the forum and wearing feminine jeans and shirts is a good way to go.
    Longer hair helps a lot too.
    i have lots of womens jeans i think some got designs on pockets

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have an idea why don't you dress up in what you think is girly and post a pic on here, that way we can give you some tips that might help you.

Hey Melanie, welcome. You're in the right place and will find this forum to be of great help. I agree with Dalva, search for existing threads, or start threads of your own. That's what I did, and it helped tremendously. Some of the threads I started were about shaving and beard cover, places to shop for clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup. Plenty of threads already exist with the answers and you're free to start your own.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have an idea why don't you dress up in what you think is girly and post a pic on here, that way we can give you some tips that might help you.
    how do you post pics on here

Star Pretty
    Practice, practice, and practice .

Star Pretty
    Keep it up you will get there.

Practice. Look up youtube videos on how to do make up (from young GG's or make up artists). Go to MAC webpage and ask questions in the chat that is available if you are afraid to ask in person. And...more practice. Also, just look at clothing websites on how to dress...they usually have good combinations. But mainly practice.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What I'm still not getting from you is if you want to look more girly for a short time, like only when you dress up or if you are trying to feminize yourself in a way that would make you girl self look better, but that would show up in boy mode too.

My point is, there are things that a person can do to temporarily make themselves look more girly, taping, padding, forms, wigs, shapewear etc but stay the same in boy mode ... and there are things that a person can do that are semi permanent like laser hair removal, eyebrow shaping, eyelash tinting, ears pierced, full set of acrylics etc that you couldn't hide so easily at work. So, when you say "I want to look more girly any tips?"... it's kinda hard to answer because we don't know how far do you want to go.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Resist
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie95 View Post
    hi i want to look more girly any tips
    Well, among the most effective things you can do to look more girly is having electrolysis or laser work to remove all your facial hair and having FFS to surgically alter your facial structure. A tracheal shave could also help, depending on how prominent your adams apple is. Hormone therapy is a crap shoot with regard to feminizing physical changes. You might grow boobs or you might not, but will probably end up with softer skin.