Thread: any couples with cd husband like me?

any couples with cd husband like me?

like to chat with other couples that have cd husband and experiences? how u actually got up nerve and any support for both sides. we are new and wife supports and encourages

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lots of them here so I'm sure you will get many replies.
    My best female friend knows all about me and we talk about it a lot.she is very cool with it.

I met my wife while crossdressed and my dressing has been part of our relationship ever since - 11 years, married for 3. My wife says she looked deep into her heart when we first dated and discovered that it didn't bother her, rather, it was an opportunity for play and fun. We shop together for us both, we have a number of twinsie outfits, and she has discovered a taste for crossdressing as well. So when we go to parties together, often we are as two hot middle-aged babes, but as often we both crossdress and present as a hetero couple. My wife finds that I am softer and more attentive to her when I have crossdressing in my life, and that I get ornery when circumstances (work, family) prevent it. So our advice is to look for the mutual fun in it, and put your attention on that.

My wife knows and helps me tremendously. We have always supported each other in every thing we have ever tried. Believe me we have dabbled in just about every whim or fantasy that we have had. I have always enjoyed CD ing even before my wife and I met. We are now seniors..... Lol we are 64 and 62 and have been happily married since we were in our teens so if we can help just ask. We've experienced a lot from the early fifties and seen a lot. We are more in love now than ever and it just gets better daily.

Welcome to the group. There is a CD group that meets in GR. Fun bunch of gals!!! Lots if info available to you. Bobbie
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

My wife has been supportive since I came out to her. We have had to negotiate boundaries as my desire to dress has changed and increased over the 6 months. I go out with and without her now. She has helped me with my make up and outfits. It has been wonderful for me. She loves me very much and I know this has not been easy for her. I am truly a lucky girl!
    Suzanne

My wife caught me, I guess deep down I always wanted to share with her but was to afraid it would ruin what we had, been married more than once and my wife is the best, I know she is the one, she is my other half and I could not function without her. She came home after work and my son handed her a piece of a garter I had, immediately she thought I was cheating, which to me was the silliest thing in the world because I could never do anything like that tho her, instead of be comings defensive I laughed, I really found her doubting my faithfulness funny, so I told her about Michelle, we laugh and we cried and have work on it for a while, she sometimes feels like not dealing with Michelle but for the most part she is very supportive, understanding and keeps and eye on Michelle's fashion sense and make up. All in all Michelle has become a fun and exciting part of our lives.

When I first started talking to my current wife, I told her that I had a lingerie fetish. Within a week I told her that I enjoyed wearing lingerie too.
    Most days (99%) she is supportive. She may not like me doing it, but she loves me and wants to support me. We going shopping in a large city usually once or twice a year. She never says anything when I buy something new. She was the one that suggested that I buy a pair of high heels.
    I compromise by only dressing 3 times a week. Twice during the week and then all day Sunday.
    We have been together 12 years and married 10 years.
    Communication is very important.

Banned Read only
    I would love to post here but I cannot.

Hi Amber!

Welcome to you and your spouse!

Crossdressing is really a pretty harmless activity but it can take a couple quite a while to realize that and to become comfortable with it. And no two crossdressers seem to be alike, so there is a lot of variation from ones who just enjoy the occasional comfort of some underwear to those who are completely out-and-about, going places with their spouses. It is also not necessarily true that one type of crossdressing leads to another.

Hope that helps your understanding.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I too am a CD with a very supportive wife. If you would like to chat, drop me a line.

my wife of over 30 years was totally OK with my dressing.

I to have a very supportive wife, she wants me to live life and ask her for whatever I want so I could live all my fantasies. But, there's always a but, I don't push her to much and most of all not be selfish. She loves having a husband, a girlfriend at the same time. I am not going to lie to you it isn't easy at times, when I don't get some time to dress I get nervous and frustrated and that's the part she hates. Well enough of me blabbing on and I would like to welcome you and take things slow and don't look to much into it and just enjoy it. Believe it or not my wife calls it a gift and how lucky she is to have a crossdresser as a husband, but I think I am the lucky one.

Welcome to the forum and I would start reading a few of the current threads now as there are many sailing on the same ship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Amber,

I came out to my wife of 24 years a month ago. She has been supportive but we talk all about it as much as possible to keep communication lines open. We have set our boundaries (no breast forms and she won't go out with me) but these are mutually decided upon and compromises have been made. We find this the key to continued happiness.

The one thing you didn't mention is how long your wife has known. Is this new or have you been open for some time? Not that it matters but it might help when we are providing support/advice on working as a couple. If you are "old hat" then we can share experiences and perhaps learn from you. If you are new, then we can provide some lessons learned.

Hugs and welcome

Isha