Thread: Low body = More Muscle Mass?

Low body = More Muscle Mass?

Its Melanie again. I am fairly satisfied with my body except for the fact that I have a low body fat percentage meaning that I appear more muscular than I really am. For a clearer picture 5'10 is my height and I barely weigh 145. I uploaded a picture of my arm for example (please forgive me for my grungy bathroom ) I want my arms to be more feminine in appearance. I also wish to have wider hips and a bigger butt. What should I do?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hon I wish my arms were THAT skinny. You're lucky. Don't knock it. Working on the hip problem myself, can't gain a pound except my tummy

Hips and butt can/should be padded. Skinny arms are fine, you can make them look more feminine with the right posture, e.g. rotate your arms slightly inward so the palms of your hands face backwards (but don't overdo it).

So where are all those muscles??
    All I see is a slender arm that most of us would love to have. It looks more feminine than many girls I know.

As for bigger hips and butt...good luck, that's either padding, genetic, or surgical.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hon dont wish for too much. Because nothing more than a god given miracle or hrt will give you anything different than you have now. I am battling the same thing. Id luv to gain a more femme appearance. I tried all different exersises. On weights, off weights, more cardio, less cardio. Well it is just a cruel joke that we were given male bodies. I guess we just have to work with what we were given.
    Erica

Maybe eat more fatty foods.
    Not as silly as it sounds but you are what you eat and diet may help.
    Others may recommend light weights or even bust exercises, all these should be taken into consideration.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    At 22 you're still pretty young. It may take a few more years to build up a layer of body fat that will soften your contours. If you smoke, quit, you'll see an almost immediate weight gain. I quit 15 years ago and gained 20 pounds in 2 years! I was pretty gaunt.

Platinum Member
    Your arm looks fine. Really.

From ages 14-21 I was 5'8" and weighed 125 pounds. I kept wishing I could gain more weight. Eventually I succeeded beyond my wildest dreams, and have spent the last several years trying to reverse that success. Be careful what you wish for.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The fact is you have a male body and no amount of exercise is going to give you a female butt and hips.
    A padded panty or hip padding device is the best way to get the shape you are looking for.

I agree with Kim, don't worry about your arms. Some GGs with well-toned arms show muscle and still look perfectly feminine.

Michelle Obama arms are all the rage and you're arms are way skinnier than hers.