Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing & excitement...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossdressing & excitement...

Hi,

When you started to dress when young for how many was it a fetish or for sexual reasons? And as you got older did you girls lose that sexual excitement from dressing? Was it more about the dressing when you got older? Just wondering.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I started dressing when I hit puberty and it was for sexual reasons. then I got a few years older I realized it was more than the sexual part,it was me connecting with another part of me. Then it was more about the dressing. I would quit for a while,then I couldn't live with myself. I had to dress to satisfy something in me.

I think I was trying to replace the female presence missing so much in my life. As time grew on me I found out the female presence was inside me. Sure I like how I look all dolled up. But I guess it's never been totally a fetish or about sex. I love the girl in the mirror, and I try to be more like her everyday.

I was age 6 or 7 , and wanted to dress like the girls in the neighborhood. I had no ambition to be a girl, I just wanted to look like them. Now I dress as female pretty much most of the time except for work.

I am a firm believer that denial only suppresses feelings, and accentuates things more dramatically as compensation. I think many crossdressers overcompensate in order to achieve a state that they wish they were but aren't.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nothing excites me or gets my motor running like Sherry does! And, I'm 70.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, you are a riot. ......10 times better in real person than this forum will ever show.
    Cheers!
    Love Nathalie

My fascination with wearing makeup and girl's clothes started well before I had any notion of sex (6 years old). When I hit puberty it became sexual, and that is part of why I was unable to come to terms with it. I suppressed for most of my 20s and when I finally broke again I was delighted to find out that it wasn't inherently sexual at all, for me.

Well as I think back I don't think I knew much about sex at the age of four! go figure
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Nothing excites me or gets my motor running like Sherry does! And, I'm 70.
    This is a recurring topic and I keep agreeing with Sherry. I think if I dressed all the time it wouldn't be stimulating to me anymore. Stimulating is what I like so I'm usually in male mode.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

It's always been an arousing experience for me. It never moved away from excitement to, as some say, expressing the "woman in me". I don't have a woman in me, just a guy who likes to dress up occasionally. I've always wondered why such excitmement started way before I had any awareness of sexual feelings.

I started off just wanting to know what it was like to be feminine. But then puberty... I don't know exactly how long it was mostly a fetish, but probably all my teen years into the 20s. There is still occasionally a little bit of a sexual edge that creeps in from time to time for sure but generally I just like exploring that part of myself more.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

When you are at puberty, breathing is exciting. So many will have dressed at one time or another and felt a sexual charge. I sort of think that some GG do the same early in life (we know they get "over it: quicker than CDs do). But like many above, the idea of dressing was long before sexual feelings. In my case early (teens) I didn't dress as much because, well there were so many other things that were "exciting". Then later after marriage and during college, dressing for sexual purposes increased because it was a quick and easy ... But those who continued after that get less and less sexual and more and more internally personal.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Don't recall exactly how young I was, but it started before puberty, before I had any idea what sex or a fetish was.

When I first became enamored with "dressing" I did not even know there was such a thing as "fetish"; I just knew that I liked to wear women's clothes and shoes!

As a teenager it was"exciting" but that was not the "why". In fact, I preferred to not have that "excitement". As I grew older
    that "excitement" lessened and eventually disappeared. So, I am now able to thoroughly enjoy being en femme!
    Hugs, Carole

I started trying on my sisters clothes when I was 4. And continued to do it off and on. I started to make it a bit sexual when I was going through puberty. But I was a mess of raging hormones then, what teenage boy in puberty doesn't make almost everything sexual at that point. After 16 or so when the puberty had calmed down it continued to be a part of me. Now I don't believe it is sexual at all. During my time of coming to grips with who I was and what my identity is I fought with myself wondering long and hard if it was sexual. But it has never really felt that way for me. I just want to be able to express the feminine side of myself whenever she wants to come out!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

I have been dressing since I was 3 or 4 an it came on full blown at puberty.

I have to say at that time it may have been sexual but at 12-13 I was full of raging hormone anyway.

Now in my fifties, it is just a way to look how I actually feel inside. Not sexual at all.

I grew up thinking I was CD and as I got older I realized I was TS and unfortunately nothing I can do about it but live as I can.

I started when I was about three years old, so it definitely wasn't sexual. I sometimes have an intense emotional reaction to dressing, which is almost as intense as something sexual, but it's definitely not the same thing. It's more like finding your way home after you've been lost, or drinking a glass of water when you're dying of thirst. Only much more intense.

When I was younger I had these feelings much more often, but they were never sexual. Right after I hit puberty I would sometimes mistake these feelings for sexual feelings, but even then I was usually able to make the distinction.

Platinum Member

I Think That It Was The Forbiden Fruit !

Hi Victorisns, At around age five it was something that was a lot of fun it just felt so good.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me it was sexual when i started at least i got sexually excited, but i think it was more then looking back on it, i had a need to dress like a girl, now some 50 years later that need is still there and it is not sexual at all it is relaxing. when i am dressed i feel whole and at peace with my self.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    It's always been and still is a big turnon for me too. The sexual part used to be a much bigger part of getting dressed, but now I enjoy being dressed and staying that way for the entire day when I can.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    My urge to be Petra is exiting to me, and more achievable now than it was when i was a teen, due to my financial situation. I think about being Petra every day, and when I be become the girl within, I am all a quiver. I just love the feeling of being a female, but I am a naughty female !!! And my excitement usually gets the better of me by the end of the day. :@)

Yes and unfortunately i have learned it is too sexualised for me wanting to wear panties to bed; that said i don't believe i am a true 100% cder and just had sexual feelings linked in puberty to the female cloth when seeing a woman in a bodystocking on t.v. rather than thinking more about how the woman looked IN the bodystocking. Theres defintly a sexual component and just doesn't feel as good after the you know what to wear the clothes.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I think it does make sense, the sexual release or climax if you like is the final act before you have to get changed and then hide the booty...

I find that if given the time, like tonight alone in my hotel, I will spend all eve doing makeup and stay dressed, even stray out for a while. Then stay femme for bed time in my baby doll and bed time bra & panties, finally changing back to my male persona in the morning.

It's always been a turn on for me also. There has never been a woman in me, only a girly girl who loves the look and feel of nylon and lace against my skin, and the thrill of putting on makeup. The makeup alone can arouse me. Sure wish I could recall my very young days a lot better. Makes me wonder what type of person I would have been without the mellowing effect of crossdressing.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

For me it's always been about the dressing. I've alway liked feeling girly.
    Angie