Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing & excitement...

I have been dressing since I was 3 or 4 an it came on full blown at puberty.

I have to say at that time it may have been sexual but at 12-13 I was full of raging hormone anyway.

Now in my fifties, it is just a way to look how I actually feel inside. Not sexual at all.

I grew up thinking I was CD and as I got older I realized I was TS and unfortunately nothing I can do about it but live as I can.

I've never found crossdressing, per se, to be arousing. What I find arousing is the thought or idea of myself as "feminine" (but not necessarily as female.) Crossdressing is just my pathetic attempt to actualize that. I don't need to crossdress to be aroused but I do need to think of myself as "feminine." On the other hand, thinking of myself as masculine or in a masculine role is a complete turn off.

When I was little, I crossdressed and fantasized about being a girl but it was not sexual. I did have sexual fantasies even at a very young age but they were of the female domination variety. I fantasized about Amazons, giant women, women in uniforms and women with authority over me. In those fantasies I just saw myself as I was (a boy) and not how I wanted to be (a girl.) It wasn't until puberty that I started imagining myself as a girl (or girly) in sexual as well as social situations. It was then that crossdressing took on a sexual dimension.

Yes and unfortunately i have learned it is too sexualised for me wanting to wear panties to bed; that said i don't believe i am a true 100% cder and just had sexual feelings linked in puberty to the female cloth when seeing a woman in a bodystocking on t.v. rather than thinking more about how the woman looked IN the bodystocking. Theres defintly a sexual component and just doesn't feel as good after the you know what to wear the clothes.

Banned Read only
    For me, I share the feelings that Robin777 wrote in the very first reply to this thread. My first experience with crossdressing was when I was around 5 years old - my sister and my two cousins (both female) "using" me, having a laugh at their own expense, and dressing me. That experience alone resulted in me feeling things within myself that I'd never experienced before. It was an occasion that I enjoyed so much, yet an occasion that I hid my feelings because, even at that young age, I knew that it was something "wrong", or "out of the ordinary".

My first time dressing on my own, I was, like Robin777, around the age of puberty. Thus my dressing coincided with a very sexual time in my life. It's natural that I would equate the two. For me, to begin with, it was a sexual thing. Over time however, my dressing took on a different meaning - one that was deeper than mere sexual excitement. Now, it's something that isn't sexual at all. It's just a part of me - a significant part - that encapsulates the person who I am.

For me, I'd say it was exciting as a child to experiment with dressing. In my teens and early 20's dressing was definitely sexualized. These days, the makeup and clothes are still exciting as ever - but not any more arousing than anything else in my life. Crossdressing is fun and it makes me feel more like me, but I don't get turned on any more en femme than I would in guy mode.

Well,I was 8-9 years old the first time but I recall having a REALLY hard penis. I doubt that I understood why.As I got older I enjoyed dressing for lots of reasons and I am sure sex was one. As I aged I enjoyed dressing more for other reasons. THANKS for asking a good question.
    Vicky

I can remember to crossdressing in my middle teens getting my arunty's bra out of draws and trying them on it as such a great feeling and its just stayed with me enjoy the feeling of wearing them along with panties both cotton and the nylons ones

The first time that I "crossdressed" was putting on a pair of my grandma's knickers ( sheer, translucent and a bit frilly) when I was, I reckon, three years old, and I found it exciting and pleasurable, it gave me (possibly?) my first erection, although at that age of course I had no idea what sexuality was. Later in childhood my CD activity was limited to making my pyjama jacket into a makeshift skirt in my bedroom, I felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt, but I couldn't really say it was a sexual thing per se. ..

Then came puberty .. raiding the laundry basket for my stepmother's bras, knickers, tights and slips and experiencing strong sexual stimulation as I put them on, as I moved through my teens this became quite obsessive and the dressing, when the opportunity arose, more complete, including inexpertly applied lipstick.

These days I sometimes still get a mild erotic stimulation from dressing, but really I do it for the feelings of relaxation and peace with oneself that it brings me .. I think I'm a fetish dresser with a strong feminine side!
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

I started when I was about three years old, so it definitely wasn't sexual. I sometimes have an intense emotional reaction to dressing, which is almost as intense as something sexual, but it's definitely not the same thing. It's more like finding your way home after you've been lost, or drinking a glass of water when you're dying of thirst. Only much more intense.

When I was younger I had these feelings much more often, but they were never sexual. Right after I hit puberty I would sometimes mistake these feelings for sexual feelings, but even then I was usually able to make the distinction.

I always liked girly things from a young age and would try on my sisters clothes and play with her barbies. Right when puberty hit at 13 it became a sexual thing immediately. It wasn't until about until my mid 20's when I just started to want to wear clothes to wear them.
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

When I dressed a few times as a teenager I found it very sexual. When I started again a year and a half ago at 67, I thought it would be sexual. Instead I found it to be so much more, I think I finally found myself. Oh well better late then never! Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I think it was at one point somewhat sexual but that has never been the driving force.

It is not the main reason I dress but I do get sexually aroused when dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissus View Post
    Reine is right - fetish can and usually does start in early childhood when curiosity and exploration is at its height and long before sex is known about. Then puberty sexualizes whatever activity the child was engaging in and voila, you have a lifelong imprint that can change over time to become an actual lifestyle, or it can remain where it started.
    This is very true! I remember when I was around 5-8ish that I occasionally got to wear pantyhose. They felt so amazing! It has most certainly stucked to me and envolved into a fetish. Same fetish has also been my way into crossdressing and yes through childhood and the teenage years it was sexual, and honestly, I occasioanlly still feel an arousal when I dress up. Yes to all three questions
    Transgender girl

It has always been extremely sexual for me. I started well before puberty and did not understand what was going on until a few years later in my teens when I realized the connection. I am not even sure I even knew I had a penis when I started, but I knew about breasts! Even now, 40 years down the road it is still very arousing.

What a great topic...I think I actually read every post!
    For me it has always been sexual, and fetish specific...I started in my late 30s, wanting to feel submissive sexually and wearing clothing styles of women from high school, college, and work that really turned me on. Women I would be with wearing some of those styles, I would want to be myself. I've got a very feminine body style so they fit perfectly...
    Right now it's wearing those clothes and shoes and wanting to try an encounter with a man...a slow progression, but one that has been building. Make sense?

I guess for me it was just a thrill when I started in my middle teens with a bra of my aunts it was very sexual feeling and that was the feeling every time I had the opportunity to be abel to wear a bra felt great and very comfortable for me but as I have gotten older its no longer sexual it just feel enjoyable and fun and comfortable to me

Wow! Many of the replys sound like a repeat of my life story..... Started very young, even 6 or 7 years old. Progressed through the teen years into adulthood. Was mostly a sexual, but I still enjoyed the dressing and would gather items whenever possible to add to my stash! As I've become older (late 40's) I really don't think about the sexual part of it anymore. Still a bit arousing, but more of a feeling "normal", or it's the way things should be. Confusing@%^*!....but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Megan

I started dressing pretty early, long before any sexual urges. Through puberty it did become a turn-on and this continued to a greater or lesser extent until I got the opportunity to spend more time en-femme rather than a few snatched hours. I found that getting into a daily routine bestowed a sense of normality to wearing feminine clothing and it took the urge out of it. It just became a preference, a choice, something I was more comfortable with. This evolution took forty years or so though.

Claire, your story is shared by many others here. You bonded with your femme self during all those years of sexual excitement (not unlike couples who form deep, lifelong bonds after their first few years of hot and heavy sex ). So now you do have a permanent need to express your femininity for comfort.
    Reine

For me I started when I was about 10/11 I guess. Parents went out and I started looking around the house, found my mums shoe cupboard and for some reason started trying them on, then I found a pair of brown knee high leather boots and the feeling I got when I tried those on just blew my mind. It was definitely a sexual thing, but also felt right. From there I started trying on more of my mum's clothes. As I got older, the compulsion to dress has become less of a sexual thing, it just feels right. However, as with gg's there's times of arousal, it's just different en femme compared to guy mode.

I've just resumed dressing after a long hiatus and my motivation has definitely changed in the interim. Where it was previously almost completely a sexual act for me, it's now a pleasant relaxing feeling. It just feels natural to me.

Platinum Member

I Think That It Was The Forbiden Fruit !

Hi Victorisns, At around age five it was something that was a lot of fun it just felt so good.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

1. Enticed by the laundry basket and the feel of nylon slips,hosiery,and self perception in the hallway mirror at puberty.
    2. Remembering the lure of the fabrics and the image in the mirror in my late 20's with sexual release the motivation.
    3. Too many no's from the Mrs., and a sexual release in my 30's and 40's.
    4. Through this website a cognition of feminine thoughts, and behaviors that led to greater self esteem.
    5. The concept here that early childhood experiences latter evolved to feminine expression, is one idea I need to explore.

For me it has always had a sexual basis.