Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crossdressing & excitement...

For me, it started in my late teens / early twenties. I had a girlfriend who let me take provocative pictures of her and seeing her in the beautiful lingerie was a very big turn on for me. So I will have to say it started as a sexual adventure by trying on her lingerie. Since then I have never really wanted to ( or was to afraid to) 'come out of the closet'. I'm currently married and haven't shared with my wife but I often wear her panties while she's away or when I have time alone. So I suppose it still is a sexual thing for me. Ithink !! LOL

I didn't start for sexual reasons, I didn't know that wearing my sisters clothes would make me feel like that when I first put them on. Once I figured it out though, I almost exclusively pleasured my self while dressed at first. Its still usually what happens when I dress, though if I had more opportunities to dress it wouldn't be sexual as often. if that makes any sense.

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I think it does make sense, the sexual release or climax if you like is the final act before you have to get changed and then hide the booty...

I find that if given the time, like tonight alone in my hotel, I will spend all eve doing makeup and stay dressed, even stray out for a while. Then stay femme for bed time in my baby doll and bed time bra & panties, finally changing back to my male persona in the morning.

This has been a great question thread. Really has made me think of my dressing. For me it was a sexual release when I was a teenager and into my 20s. I believe it was that way because it was so "Taboo" for me. Now in my 40s my wife has known for the past 2 years and is coming to grips with things, but has yet to see Samantha. Small steps, but back to the question. In my 40s tho I have branched out more and dress at least once a week and always underdress the "Taboo" is fading and I can now start to look in the mirror and I see more the woman and less the man. It's been freeing to be certain.

There is some degree of sexuality in it, wanting to be attractive and desirable you know, but it also just feels nice and right to be dolled up and en femme. I just like it, the very, very few times I'm able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriana View Post
    Hi,

When you started to dress when young for how many was it a fetish or for sexual reasons? And as you got older did you girls lose that sexual excitement from dressing? Was it more about the dressing when you got older? Just wondering.
    To answer in order: Yes, No and No. It is still a wonderfully therapeutic and satisfying process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Thanks everyone for your replies. For me it started when I was somewhere around the age of 9 give or take...I really do not know. Pantyhose was the prize...or was it the other way around? Then it was sexual. Almost like substituting dressing for a girl. And now, still fairly sexual. Still figuring it out.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

Still kind of figuring things out, but I know I loved dressing since hs.

You know you're a cross dresser when you see a cute pic of heels and immediately wonder if there are any in your size

i guess i have found female things arousing from a very young age, especially "trendy" stuff that all the cute girls would be wearing... initially i just figured it was the girls i was attracted to but with time i came to see that it was the items they wore that i knew i could wear too and maybe be just like them, which was a very exhilarating thought... i think the excitement at the thought of the fantasy of becoming a girl was just so overwhelming that it aroused me, and at times i still get aroused when i dress now, however, as i dress more and it becomes more normal to me i find it more and more relaxing and it just brings me a peaceful feeling to be in my female things allowing this part of myself to breath

In my early years it was definitely a sexual excitement. From the beginning I had a fetish (and to some degree still do) for nylons and garter belts. I tried to wear them as often as I could. Then I progressed to slips and panties and skirts. I do not find pantyhose as exciting as many here do. Sometimes I wonder if when I was a youngster and pantyhose were in common use then, if I would become a crossdresser at all.

As my dressing became a "norm" when I began living on my own the sexual aspect diminished and now I find that being in a skirt, nylons and lingerie is much more comfortable and relaxing than male garb.

As I said in my previous posts I have absolutely no feminine feelings when dressed and do not try to look like a woman. I have absolutely on interest in wigs, jewellery, makeup and women's shoes, etc.

What I wear I consider to be "male attire" since worn by a man. I am absolutely a man in a skirt and nothing else.

I have no problem with others on this forum trying to look and feel feminine. To each his own.
    I'm just different than most of you here, yet I feel fully at home here and enjoy reading your experiences of "pink fog".

There is such a variety of us here, it's amazing!

By the way, a great topic.

It still is for me. My first ever "climax" came when I was dressed. That was like 36 years ago when I was 12 or so.

My first time I was a teenager tried on my sisters bra. just started to really getting into in the last couple of years I guess I find it sexual.