Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminine Tattoo

There is the thought of strange looks, but it could be passed off as a drunken dare if necessary. The other option I considered was the word "Bitch" on my ass which has recently been a pet name my wife has been giving me.

Is that girlie enough ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm currently looking for the "right" artist - This is going on my upper right leg just below the hip as soon as I find her

I thought it looked like a corporate logo and apparently it's the logo of Rhondda Cynon Taf, a county borough in the South Wales Valleys of Wales according to wikipedia So I guess you live there? I definitely like the idea of a dragon in that style, but I probably wouldn't do a carbon copy of a county logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Might be cool when you're 20.
    How about when you're 60?
    I have a rose tattoo on my hip. I had it done when I was around 65 and now I am 77. Still love it.

Defiantly RCT logo. When you find the right artist, let me know, I suspect we are nearby.

i would love to have a feminine tattoo it would be a rose on my ankal have to get one soon .............

Quote Originally Posted by Ceri Anne View Post
    If I were full time, and I was just talking about this tonight with the hotel clerk, I would get a tramp stamp. They are inobtrusive when you don't want to show it, yes despite the name, so sexy. Ashley, while I like your logic, electrolysis is so much more expensive than a tattoo.
    I'm with you, Ceri. I'd love to have a tramp stamp if I were full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn_aus View Post
    Is that girlie enough ?
    Sure is girlie enough. Is it just my eyes or the angle of the photo, but the right side appears higher and larger than the left.

Despite my age, I would get a tramp stamp and something cute above the ankle and/or on my thigh if I could justify the cost.
    Last edited by RachelPortugal; 10-11-2013 at 03:33 AM.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by GinaB87 View Post
    I rock some super femme temporary tattoos sometimes... they actually look and work pretty well lol! For some of you wanting some fem tramp stamps but not the permanent part :P
    I think they are wonderful and very realistic. My favorites...and I know that they are cliché, but butterflies, flowers, hearts and fairy princesses. Quite honestly...I would get a permanent tramp stamp if I knew I was going to be alone for the rest of my life...but I do want to find and marry a special girl. So that over rules that idea.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by GinaB87 View Post
    True, I have a ribcage one with butterflies I've yet to try lol, so I hear you on that!
    That sounds like a fantastic one Gina. I never put them on my side yet. Thinking about giving that a try next time.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

I have three tattoos in all. One was designed by my wife and is very special to us. The other two are rings of thorns around each nipple and combined with my nip/rings
    it gives an optical illusion of making my man-boobs look bigger. Almost a twenty year process, started at 40, and no regrets. I get a tingle every morning when I look in the mirror,and a thrill at least once a day when something rubs across my chest. Last year, I finally got my ears pierced, i have no idea why it took me so long.

Butterfly on my left hip, fox and pink filigree style band on my right ankle and a tramp stamp.

I've been mulling over getting a small strawberry tattoo on my hip—for five years. Still haven't pulled the trigger.

Go for it but remember it lasts forever so get the right one

I am not a fan of tattoos on males or females. I have none and it will stay that way.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by paper_clip View Post
    I've been mulling over getting a small strawberry tattoo on my hip—for five years. Still haven't pulled the trigger.
    I have been thinking of a shamrock in the same location.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos in general but I'd never even consider a overly feminine one.

I'm getting a tribal tramp stamp for sure.

I love the idea of a garter. I've seen some women who have bows on the backs of their thighs where a thigh high comes up. I think that's sexy. An interesting idea for a tattoo to represent both the male and female in you might be the rebis. Do a google search on it. I am covered in tattoos but make myself wait a year after I get idea before I get the actual tattoo. It's a good practice. If you'd like something less permanent, what about a piercing? I plan on giving my boyfriend dydoe piercings (I am a professional piercer...do not do this without training) because they are very similar to a sort of male version of the clitoral hood piercing.