Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you feel when you dress?

Banned Read only
    I feel complete. When Im in boy mode I dont feel comfortable in my skin. Im awkward and shy. In girl mode Im out going and confidant. Im just myself dressed as a girl...

Dressing relieves all my stress..... smooth silky underwear... hose and high heels seem to make everything better.

When I dress, how do I fell? Easy - GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriana View Post
    I'm still trying to sort it out but here we go: happy, sexy, submissive, relaxed, excited (to go out as Victoriana but don't go out), feminine (obviously), myself (sort of), sometimes horny (<---was that allowed? lol), taboo, and!!!! guilty (like why am I doing this, seriously?!?!), low self esteem (usually after), over critical (is this the best I can look sort of thing...?), less of a man (obviously, but afterwards too), confused, and kind of stuck. Yeah, and after I dress...a "hot mess" as I heard someone say on RuPauls drag race. Wanting to quit, blah blah. But overall, it is fun while it lasts!
    That's a decent summary of my feelings as well... a very confusing mix of rightness and wrongness, satisfaction and disappointment, joy and despair.
    "You say, 'There's not a lot of me, left anymore- just leave it alone...'" (Tori Amos)

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Delightfully adventurous! Tina was a surprise, appearing just after I turned 55. Every time she appears we are fascinated and excited, wondering what new insight we will learn. We do all we can to let Tina have her own life...how can that not be exhilarating?

Adventurous and daring. Mostly because I dress at home, when I'm alone but have spent hours dressed up, walking close to my windows. Anyone could see me from outside.

I also feel happy about it. I feel like I'm discovering a part of me I had no clue it existed.

Completely at ease and myself.

I feel sexy when I am dressed.

Susie

I feel happy. So much more so than when dressed as a guy. I love the feeling of nylons and the breeze on my legs as it blows my dress.

Happy and at ease. But when I go out, also very vulnerable. I am small even for a GG (5'2") and find large young guys very intimidating when I'm out dressed.

When I am dressed as a guy the feeling is quite often bland & boring. I always try to be neat in my appearance, even if it is just a tee shirt & jeans. I really don't like guy underwear, even the so called sexy styles. I try to step up my appearance when I am dressed as a guy. I do this for myself and for my wife.

When I dress as a woman, whether it be partially (in drab) or all out, I am very much aware of how the clothes feel on my body. I enjoy the way lingerie hugs my body, I'm love the different styles, the soft sexy fabrics, and the colors. I also enjoy the look & feel of the outer female clothing. It does not matter if it is a nice dress, a nice blouse & skirt, or a nice blouse & slacks. I even enjoy casual female attire like a colorful tee shirt & a jean skirt.

Walking in heels, having forms in your bra, and wearing the clothing and accessories of a woman cause my sense of self to change to feeling like a woman. I really feel calm, good, happy, sexy, and feminine when dressed female.

When I dress in female clothes I truly enjoy the transformation that takes place. It's like going from the desert to paradise. Every piece of female clothing I put on brings added pleasure. It feels even better when I can complete the picture, from head to toe.

Even just under dressing helps out. This is one of the reasons why I love cross-dressing so much. It's also the enjoyable feelings that happen every time I do get to dress. I feel confident, graceful, sensual, & sometimes playful.

I am happy with my male side but some days I just want to be at least a little bit feminine. I believe the female side completes my personality. I just wish I could let that side out more freely and more often.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

I fell more complete, more expressive, more sensitive, and certainly more stylish!

Horny...

extreme adrenaline when I go out.

I feel happy. I feel more alive when I'm dressed and my outlook is so much more upbeat.

I feel like I am me! My depression is gone and I can just be myself!

I am partially dressed as I type this. I just have a sense of relaxation for being able to express the feminine side of me that gets bottled up most of the time.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Simply put - I love it! It feels great. I feel a sense of calm, relaxation, and an inner excitement.
    Di

I've been contemplating this because it confuses me.I think it's because i feel attractive and like some other people might find me attractive too hopefully.I feel like i might be a little bit alluring hopefully or desirable.That feeling's addictive.

Also, i like the fashion statement and what i call competitive dressing lol.I guess i like to try to show off occasionally.

freedom for me

When crossdressed, I feel 'normal', content. When in guy mode, there's always the feeling that I'm in the wrong clothes. Why? Throughout my childhood, I was told that god made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl, and if I tried to learn to be a girl, that god would 'fix me'. Expecting to become a woman like all good little girls did when they reached puberty, I was confused when it didn't happen. All those years during my psychological development sort of 'burned in' the idea of being a girl, so the feeling will probably never go away. Note; the gender identity was formed before I was sexually active, so there doesn't seem to be a connection to crossdressing and sexual excitement. I'm not saying I never get horny when dressed, but it doesn't seem to be the cause. What triggers excitement for me is pretty much the same as with any other guy, a sexy girl who's attracted to me. And what made me realize there was no homosexual connection, was that the thought, sight or smell of a naked guy is a real turn off, so male locker rooms are a real nightmare.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The first time I was quite aroused . With time and practice i feel more and more happy and wanting to reach a new milestones each times. My wife is also more accepting my cross dressing this help me to feel less guilty and more confident.

I enjoy the ritual of dressing up and when dressed, I feel satisfied and fulfilled.

The best way to describe it is I feel grounded

I feel like a million bucks. Like I'm on top of the world.
    Life is too short to worry about what others think about you!!!!!!!

Well for me it's kind of a mixture of emotions. I'd be lying if I said there wasnt anything sexual involved with my dressing, but at the same time It makes me feel relaxed and satisfied.