Thread: Domestic Duties

Domestic Duties

Following on from the thread about where you keep your girlie clothes. It occured to me about what do you do about washing or cleaning them.

Personally, I am in the fortunate position of working from home for myself and my wife knows I dress. The rest of the family are out from around 8am to 4pm. Plenty of time to load up the washing machine, get them dried and may be even ironed!

What do the rest of you do? especially those very much in the closet.
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

I wash them when I can. When I wash my hosiery I hide them in my closet to dry. As for clothing, my wife works during the day on Saturday, so I can do a load or two of laundry while she's out.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

When I lived in WV, we had a basement with a full bath. I used to hand
    wash all my washables and hang them to dry over the bath tub. I would do
    this late at night and then when I got up the next morning, I would take my
    coffee downstairs to read email and take down the clothes and put them away.

Now we live Dallas, TX and no longer have a basement with a bathroom,
    so now have to figure out a new solution.

The basement in WV was neat. I could dress late at night for a couple of
    hours, since wife went to bed around 9:00PM and I usually stayed up until
    about 11:00 PM. She has MS, so did not use the stairs a lot. Had a intercome
    so if she needed me she would use that.

I am used to washing and drying all my own "delicates" but my new GF is OK with my Xdressing so that may change a bit.

Well.....at home, we do it

Washing my feminine clothes isn't a problem... Our children are grown...and my wife is accepting of my CD, so usually the clothes are tossed in the hamper together and washed and dried on schedule....but I can see a change coming.....I think that I would enjoy dressing and doing the laundry for her... be the little housekeeper myself!

It is no real big deal for me to wash all of my nicities either. I am home quite often when my wife is at work. I just do them when I have the time. It is no real big deal if she finds them anyway. She knwos all about me now. Not real pleased about it, but she knows and will not freak if she finds my stuff.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi. Sally...how ya doin'.?...well, like you I don't have to hide the femme in any way...but I have to do my wifes' undies etc as well.!!!!!...I guess it's a small price to pay.!!
    Love Nikki. x

Platinum Member
    well being retired i am the house wife here so i do all the wash....

Wink Domestic duties

Every other day I do my laundry by hand and dry them in my home office. For me it's almost as pleasant to wash as to weare. The feel of the fabric is georgious.

Love
    Lotte L

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I live alone (well okay, there is my cat!) so I don't worry much about having stuff arround. So I just do a wash, and if needed I hang stuff on the line I rigged in my washroom.
    I do try to keep things hid just in case a friend or someone comes over.

*With that, I have a cheat. I installed a wireless chime that detects when someone enters my driveway. Giving me time to run to the bathroom and do a change into sweats or something.

I love the chime idea. good thinking.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may