Thread: Harder than I remember...and something interesting, too, you should know, maybe try

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Most women are batsh!t nuts.
    Wow, this really gave me good belly laugh! Sorry Sometimes Miss, I'm not picking on you. Your expression really tickled my funny bone.

I remember an old line that went like this, "The whole world is crazy except for you and me, and I sometimes wonder about you."

There are over 20,000 members of this forum that like to do something special - like cross dress . I wonder if there are women out there who think we are nuts - well not me of course (insert sarcasm).

Sometimes Miss, I really think I understand how you feel. Across life's pathway, we sometimes encounter some eclectic spirits.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've actually been a lot more successful since I stopped looking. I'm quite happy living alone. I have friends many of whom are crossdressers. I've met my latest lady friend at an LGBT club that I hang out at on Fridays. You can see her picture on my Flickr site! Gorgeous with just a few bad habits that I can ignore because I don't have to live with her. I just visit.