Thread: feminine body

feminine body

I am trying to get a more of a feminine body shape.... What is the best way to do that? Is it exercise? Or diet? Or anything else?
    Any advice will be helpful!!!

Depends on what youre starting with.
    If youre overweight, then yes diet is a must, you can calculate your BMI for a rough idea.
    But if youre goin for the big booty, little waist thing then you need an underbust corset and hip padding/butt padding
    Samantha -x-

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Adding to what Smile just posted, selected exercises can build muscle mass where you want it and avoiding certain exercises can leave parts that you want less muscular just so. This is a long process, but well worth the effort IMHO.

I want a bigger booty and my stomach smaller

Gone to live my life
    Hey Shawana,

While anyone can benefit from exercise and eating right . . . genetics are the cap. We are male and while some may have more inherent female body types (larger butt, thin frame) we can only do so much. I use "form and function" exercises to stay trim at my current weight and it provides a nice balance between tone and weight. I don't look female but when fully dressed and camouflaged my body is definitely more feminine than my face.

It might help to know what you are starting with before advice on way ahead can be given. But if you are truly looking for a curvaceous girl figure . . . breast forms, corsets and hip/butt padding is about it. I for one believe that women come in all shapes and sizes so I go with what works for my body type . . . slender gal.

Hugs

Isha

Pad your hips and butt, use something of a waist clincher if necessary, and work on your posture.

Genetics ar the key here, I think you have slim hips and a slim body.
    You can pad it all out in the right places, if you read through threads you will see what your options are.
    When you have established specifics ask more questions.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me it is a dream and a prayer. When you figure out the secret please let me know.
    Erica

Silver Member
    Along with diet, exercise, and genetics, IMO it is your attitude of your feminine side, and how you accept it.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    You can try this one,
    I have been been doing some of the exercises for a week, and feel my midsection changing for the better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8udQ-h4Y4BY

Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Two choices for a more feminine body:
    1) Padding. Foam or silicone.

2) Surgery.

OK, there's a third choice with many risks - take female hormones. Most crossdressers aren't going to that extreme.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If any one gets that figured out let me know. I am 6'2", 32 size waist, with a 48 chest with small butt cheeks. I just don't look like a gal. I love the tall heels but they make me taller. I love extra large breast forms but they make my chest too big. Fully dressed I just just look like a Triangle stuck in the ground. I have tried exercise and my butt just got smaller but muscular. That's why I'm just a stay at home gal and at 64 I'm just gonna be happy to dress to please me at home only. One word "Genetics " is the only real answer.

BMI, and exercise will help, but from someone with a naturally huge bum....genetics :/. Pics to prove it just am not sure if its appropriate for the site, especially since I just joined...learning the rules!!!

padding is the best way!

May advice..... get as skinny as you physically can.... work at growing you own breasts.... and buy some high quality padding..... weight goes on and off where every it wants to.... not where you want it to...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

karren, what kind of high quality padding do you suggest?

To echo what Karen says, the first thing to do for most men who want to look more Fem is to lose weight.

Male bodies tend to store fat in the abdomen, and female bodies tend to store it in the hips and thighs. Skinny women, however, don't look a whole bunch different than skinny men until an observer looks at things like wrist circumference, shoulder width, hip width, hand size, and Adam's apple.

The trick is not to pass, but to blend, and you can blend if you don't project any overt masculinity which causes people to look for things like hand and wrist size, shoulder width.

Two crucial indicators are your BMI, which should be in the 23 range or less, and your hip/waist ration. A male in the 5-11/6-0 height range should have a waist about 7 inches smaller than the hip measurement. A woman with the same size hips, and the same BMI, would probably be 10-11 inches difference. That's why the advice about padded panties is important. A good pair of padded panties can add a couple of inches to your hips and give you the appearance of a rounded Fem butt.

In addition to losing weight, I suggest looking into exercise regimens that attempt to reshape the body through targeted muscular development.

For example, check out T-TAPP, which is used by some women post-partum to correct for the barrel chest and flared ribs that can occur as a result of pregnancy.

Many of the pre-op girls I know who have been on hormone for some time,1 year +, seem to get some waist hips adjustment. And I know some men who have nice big bums that I would die for. As a lady of a certain age, 64, who has no bum and whose belly protrudes as far as my padded boobs, I am , with help, learning to do more with fashion. My body shape is not that unusual for women my age and what I wear can often show what I have to the best advantage. I have a GG and several other trans girls helping me, Join a support group and find some friends who can help you. They've got me wearing colours and shapes I never would have tried and avoiding some tight body hugging things that don't work for me.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.