Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This site fuels my desire to dress

This site fuels my desire to dress

I have found time and time again that on a "normal" day at work (men's business clothes with panties and shaved legs underneath) that once I check the new posts on this site that the desire to dress completely becomes almost unbearable. Reading the postings ignites the feminine light inside me. In other words, if on a crossdressing scale of 1 to 10 I am hanging out at my usual 4 or 5, this site shoots me to a 9 or 10.

Not sure exactly what causes this bit anyone else have a similar experience and/or she's some light on this phenomenon?

Xoxo
    xoxo,
    Alisa

I don't think it fuels my desire, but it adds oxygen that helps the fire
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

It makes me want to get better at dressing, and it also gives me more confidence to go out dressed more often.

I think that's normal. It just shows that you have visual triggers.
    Reine

I have to agree. This site has taken me further then I ever thought I would go. However this is not a negative. My feeling is that it has made me see that being a crossdresser is "normal" for us and nothing to be ashamed of. I to look at this site and want to fully dress and be a better person/woman. This site has helped me talk more about with my wife and a very close friend. So when I sign on in the AM and I am only wearing pantys and after reading a few post I want more I don't look at it as a bad thing I look at as a confer nation of my desire to dress.

Alisa, it is probably too late, but you should probably be careful viewing this site on your work hardware or network, if you think there is any chance that you might have problems if your employer knows about your hobby...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

This site has been inspirational to me as well. I feel like I am gaining more confidence just from reading other's posts.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    viewing this site doesn't make me want to dress more it makes me feel better about myself dressed. Even though I will never pass this site has helped me get passed the idea I shouldn't dress because I don't pass. It makes me want to be better at it and I think it has made me better equiped to be out there dressed when I get the chance to do so.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Oh Yeah , it also has led me to a plethora of info here. Have even posted an avatar of me, (never imagined I would EVER do that) alas not a full photo. Hopefully that will come with time. But this site has fueled my desire to dress. And to keep improving myself and the techniques learned here hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

This site hasn't fueled my desire to dress, It has fueled my desire to take better care of myself. After I joined this site it has motivated me to drop some weight,work on my appearance, and try different things and articles of clothing. I usually dress regularly anyways.

Yeah no kidding. I came here to ask questions on how to quit and I think I am failing because I might just start crossdressing! I did think about quitting this site to stop because as much as I figured out things, this site made me curious about other things. What a mess! lol.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

It just takes air for me

It's pack mentality..... We're like a heard of raging peacocks! peahens.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This site is good for asking and giving advice. Whether were new to this or have been doing this for years.

Well I must admit it does spark something but most of all I always learn new things and learn new ideas on how to make My fem side more complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Or maybe peer pressure. I already had a wig or two, but my wardrobe has been increasing along with forms, jewelry, more wigs and makeup. In a couple more years it will be corsets and boots at this rate.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Platinum Member
    I suppose reading about others who are enjoying the experience of CDing is likely to boost ones interest as well. For me, it was especially influential early on because I learned that a lot of people just like me were able to present themselves acceptably as women. That lead me to see more potential in myself than I'd ever before imagined might exist.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I was a member about three years ago, then quit for a long time. Now, this is the first site I go to after I start my computer. Yes, this site does fuel my desire to dress and has given me confidence to go out in public more and say,"The heck with it, I don't care if I get read anyway."
    Diane78

When you realise you are not alone with your activities, like a little child you want to go out and play as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am just so grateful that I found this site and that everyone lets talk out my problems that is the most I get from here. Like you I my urge increases so I have to put on something girly even if it's just panties and a top of some kind. Yes I do put something over the panties. However I usually don't come here unless I am already dressed.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I already had the desire to dress but at the same time I think this site has made me want to dress more often and also it definately gives you some confidence to know other people are out there doing the same.

You have natural desires, but have had to suppress them? As you read the experiences of others who have been able to dress completely, you begin to realize that you want more. Is it possible that you wanted more all along, but never thought it was possible? I've been seeing a lot of people who seem to be moving across the Benjamin scale, often becoming more transgendered.

I know from my own experience that, in my heart, I wanted more than anything to transition, to be a real girl. I even considered killing myself for the possibility of reincarnation into a real girl's body. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to remember how much I wanted to be a girl and might not remember how much I enjoyed dressing up, being feminine, being one of the girls. Worse, I might end up being a woman in a country where women are slaves - or worse.

When I got into puberty, there were the usual changes, and a few unusual ones ("growing" testes that weren't there before and just dropped down during a bath). As my body grew hair, my voice dropped, and my beard got darker and thicker, my Adam's apple began to show. It was becoming clear to me that I couldn't "pass" as a girl anymore. I got taller, about 6 feet tall, and my feet got bigger, too big for mom's shoes, and most of her clothes.

I was still very thin (140 lbs), and still had big hips even with a tight butt from riding bicycles a lot. Unfortunately, I was now trapped in a MAN's body. I became suicidal, turned to drugs and booze to numb the pain. Even when I started kissing and having girl-friends, I didn't respond sexually as a man. I could please my partners, but when they tried to reciprocate I was too ticklish or sensitive to enjoy it. I hoped that once I started having "real sex" that I would be content with being a male. I kept hoping, but when I finally did lose my virginity, at 21, I realized that wasn't going to work, that dressing and being feminine was too much a part of me. When my fiance found out, she ended the relationship.

A couple years later, I met a new lover. We moved in together, I told her about the dressing, but I didn't tell her about wanting to be a girl. I tried to pretend that all I wanted was to dress up in the bedroom for fun and games. I hoped that would be enough. She seemed to accept that, so we got married. Later, I began to realize it ran deeper than that. I eventually found some people on a usenet newsgroup that I could talk to about this, including Virginia Prince of Tri-ESS. I was also in a 12 step program and did inventories about once a year, usually 5th stepping with a different sponsor every year or two, usually because the previous sponsor had moved on, or I had moved on. I began to realize that my original desire to be a woman had never eased. I struggled with it, for a few more years, and eventually found a sponsor who gave me some good coaching. As a result, I met a therapist who realized immediately that I was a transsexual and should transition, a "level 6" who could become self-destructive if I didn't transition, or at least attempt to. It turned out he was right. When I tried to abort my transition, I doubled my weight, had a heart attack and a stroke, and barely survived.

That's the extreme situation. You might be a level 3, someone who wants to present, but is content to do it on occasion, or even someone who wants to do it more often. You probably aren't a transsexual, because you still seem to enjoy being a man. However, when you get the chance to see how some of us have been able to live out the dream of being a woman, passing in public, and even transitioning, you begin to see a world that is bigger than you thought possible.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The same thing happened to me after I showed up here 6 years ago. I soon wanted to CD all the time. Which was and is impossible for me. When I wasn't dressing, I was thinking of looks and pieces of clothing I wanted to get and try on. I couldn't concentrate on anything else!

Finally, I just went with it! Dressing at every available opportunity. Sneaking out to my office on weekends. Even dressing in the middle of the nite! After 2 months of this, I was so sick of dressing, I lost the desire for the next 3 months!

Of course, it returned. But, by then I had become used to being able to dress whenever I wanted to. The overwhelming urgency I felt previously went away! I have been able to function normally ever since. Altho, I doubt if anyone would consider my dressing "normal" by any stretch of the imagination!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The Internet has let me know that crossdressing is more common than I would have thought and that I am not alone in my desire to dress. I've also gotten a lot of information on how to do it better than I would have figured out on my own.

Does this website fuel my desire to dress? No. Probably the other way around. I dress, then go to this website.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    you read my mind Karren......................Debra