Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to whoever started this forum!

Thanks to whoever started this forum!

What else can I say. I have been checking it out since yesterday. Signed up today and all i can say is I am excited. There seems to be a great community here. All the girls are friendly and the admins seem to do an active job of keeping the forums clean, safe and orginized!

So for the reasons of needing to get to my 10th post so i can see the rest of the site and to jsut say THANK YOU I HAVE FINNALY FOUND A PLACE TO BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't it grand!
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    I so agree, This is the friendliest place in cyber-space.... hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

It is a wonderful site & I love it ! Thanks for posting Heather.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I've grown so much since joining this forum, it's really helped me begin to sort things out in my head about who I am, as well as to improve my presentation. I've both given and received great advice on issues such as psychological, behavioral, clothes, makeup, wigs, shopping, neighbors, acceptance, and more that are related to CD and TG issues.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Crossdresser
    I was just thinking of posting something like this over the weekend. This is the best forum.

I have been on the forum for years but I don't believe I have ever seen how it got started and how it stays in existence. Whatever the story thank you so much. It has meant much over the years.

Miss Heather, I would just say AMEN to your comments, you find this to be a second home and love being here, welcome to you girl, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather_Shirly View Post
    So for the reasons of needing to get to my 10th post so i can see the rest of the site and to jsut say THANK YOU I HAVE FINNALY FOUND A PLACE TO BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY......Just watch out for trolls.......like me

Oh, plus you need to pay homage too.......fearless leader

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather Shirly, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Heather, I would absolutely agree with your opinions. And you are very welcome here. HUGS

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

At first I thought it was a little to clean but then realized its a good way to keep the garbage out. It's real people with the same problems, I found out we all dress for different reasons but all pretty much have the same problems. This site has really helped me out and made me more complete. When you post something the response seem very honest and usually from a person who has lived it or just getting a outside point of view. I hope you enjoy it here and don't be afraid to ask anything and most of all just enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Heather,
    I would also say a big thanks to those that box our ears when we step out of line.
    This makes the site what it is for us.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have to agree, this site makes you feel as though you are part of an extended family, where everyone is always willing to seek or give advice and support.

Heather, I love it here. I'm a new member too and I feel like I have fallen into a big, warm, cozy sweater of a collective hug here (angora of course).

I hope you enjoy your stay...looking forward to your posts after you reach ten.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Oh, plus you need to pay homage too.......fearless leader
    oi missus!!

I actually don't know why it was started tbh, I'll ask my boss but I have to agree, tis an awesome forum... didn't used to be ya know long story... anyway, now I'm one of the admins, Sandra is another admin (she's a trouble maker that one lol)... and then there's all the staff... who at this time of the morning are probably all in bed... lazy gits You can find us all in the forum leaders
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Yes I agree it is a great place. I would be very interested in seeing a history of how this site started and developed. It would be so interesting! When did it start, who started it and why, what was the membership growth like, are the ones who started it still around?

Angela
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 10-15-2013 at 05:15 AM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Via the Wayback Machine... http://web.archive.org/web/200402290...rs.com/forums/

Early snapshots like that one contain lots of dead ends, but later ones (2005 etc.) contain complete threads.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 10-15-2013 at 05:02 AM.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

I absolutely agree 100%! I love this forum and all the girls that post here too!
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Sandra is another admin (she's a trouble maker that one lol)...
    yep that's me the other admin.......psst don't believe all that Tamara says, I'm not really a trouble maker

We couldn't keep this site safe and clean if it wasn't for all the staff who give their time freely.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I agree. It's become a daily stop form. And, by the way, welcome!

Thank you all - i know being an administrator is a time drain and can be stressful at times

Quote Originally Posted by Mich Salem View Post
    Via the Wayback Machine... http://web.archive.org/web/200402290...rs.com/forums/

Early snapshots like that one contain lots of dead ends, but later ones (2005 etc.) contain complete threads.
    Now that was just too cool!!! didn't know the Wayback Machine even exisited....Thanks Mich!

As to your post Heather, welcome to the forum!!!!!! Yes, this is a well run site that is safe for us girls to share ideas and get opinions from others who TRULY understand. I have grown so much in the last 6 months I still find it hard to believe.....Make up and shape-wear have made a total difference in my presentation, I even became inspired enough to lose 30 lbs......I hope your journey is just as enjoyable.........K
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

It is a great site. I check in daily.

I joined this forum when it was in a state of....erm...transition. It was certainly not what you see today.
    It has had a LOT of growing pains over the years. I know because I was one of the biggest pains. There was a lot of discussion/argument/tantrums about what direction it should take. Sometimes the changes worked, sometimes they didn't. Which lead to discussions/arguments/tantrums.
    But I can honestly say it is now the best TG forum I have ever been thrown out of.

What? What now?