Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Week

1 Week

MY neighbor informed us last night that they will be away for a week so I looked at my wife and said that means I can go outside on the patio fully dressed in the daylight. She just looked at me and said, well I guess you certainly can. Tonight I got all dressed up except for makeup and sat out on the patio in my lounger and had an orange soda, which by the way I promptly pour down the front of me inside my top and thru my cleavage. That was not fun at all and it was cold to. So anyway tomorrow morning I intend to go out there with something girly on and have my coffee and enjoy my beautiful backyard and the wild life. I am so excited and I just had to tell someone else about it. Thanks for listening and Hugs forever!!!!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

congrats Jeannie! sounds like fun. enjoy every moment. please don't hesitate to let us know how it went.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

I love telling my neighbors I'm away and then I hide inside my house with the lights off watching what they do when the y think I am away....
    Chickie

You will just have to grow some high bushes in strategic spots.
    Enjoy the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yeah..... Can't wait till he gets home and see's his security camera footage.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Time to work on your tan!

don't forget the sun screen

Banned Read only
    I cherish my secluded back yard. When the weather cooperates I enjoy taking my breakfast and coffee at the picnic table or sitting on one of our swing sets. The same with lunch. It is secluded enough to tend to the rose garden.

Enjoy your neighbors get away!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah..... Can't wait till he gets home and see's his security camera footage.... lol
    Karren, devious techies think alike!

Fences (or acreage) definitely make good neighbors.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

OMG, don't pour the hot coffee on yourself too! JK, have fun!
    Stephanie

If you're in the closet but go outside of your house, you are bound to be seen eventually. The neighbors might come home early, they might have aranged for a relative to mow the grass, take out the trash, etc. Of course there are the meter readers and package delivery people a well. There have been stories of this before on the forum.

Just things to consider.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think I would die if I could not go out dressed in my own back yard. We have been discussing whether to move, and a semi-private yard is high on our list of the conditions any new place would have to meet. At the same time I really don't care what the neighbors see or think. And since we often have house guests, it's unclear whether the tall redhead you glimpsed over the fence is my sister, our guest, or an old man wearing a dress. And you know what? I don't think the neighbors give a particular damn either. They're all kind of preoccupied with their own stuff.

Anyway I hope you have fun being out on your patio, take some pix, enjoy the autumn weather. And do try not to pour hot coffee down your front! It's very difficult to get coffee stains off light colored clothes and lingerie. Now how would I know that with such certainty? Lol.
    Last edited by Jackie7; 10-15-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Platinum Member
    it is nice to inhabit a little more space, isn't it!?! Don't sweat being "outed" too much by surveillance cams or unexpected arrivals. Its not against the law and you have a right to live your life as you see fit
    Last edited by kimdl93; 10-15-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow I wish my wife was that accepting! You are a lucky girl!

Good for you, enjoy your week, perhaps it will inspire to get a bit more adventurous and go out more often......others will think what they will and eventually people do find out our little secret, but as Kim said you're not breaking the law or doing anything wrong!!!!
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I hear what your saying but I know that they are gone because I checked. I have an excellent relationship with them in that we watch out for each other when we are away and they are good Christian people. Not everyone is spying on their neighbors.

There are no cameras I have been in the house and I have repaired their computers and the network.

There is a privacy fence between us however there is wide open spaces on the other side but I would probably see them before they see me.

I am only going out to the patio to enjoy just being outside to chat with my wonderful wife and drink some coffee. My patio is completely screen in with black screen wire which doesn't really keep people from seeing but they wouldn't see me as well as if I was standing out in the yard.

I appreciate everyone's concern and thank you for reminding me of some of the pitfalls to being who I am. It is easy to get to comfortable and forget the details that can trip you up.
    Last edited by Jeannie; 10-15-2013 at 10:35 AM.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Ok. This morning I got up early, which is not my normal, got dressed in a denim above the knee skirt, a tank top (it's still in the 80's down here), some jewelry and a pair of pretty sandals. I then poured myself a big cup of coffee and joined my beautiful wife on the patio then relaxed in my chase lounger and began to feel wonderful. There is no one out and about around here at 8:00am so it was really nice. I will probably do it again in the morning and take full advantage of this time I have been given to enjoy being Jeannie. I still cannot venture out into the public but one day I may be able to build up the courage to attend a CD gathering somewhere. Hugs to everyone!!!!

Glad to hear you have this opportunity. I know how much a little freedom of expression can be. I recently move to a cabin in the woods. I have been enjoying the freedom to dress and relax on the deck in the morning sunshine over coffee.

Enjoy your time!

Ciara

I think it is so fun that your neighbor is away and so you're the one on vacation! You should send them a postcard or get them a souvenir of some sort.

According to eHow, you can treat the orange soda stain with a mixture of 1/2 tsp. of dish soap and 1 tbsp. of white vinegar in a sink full of warm water. Soak your clothes in the water for 15 minutes. Rinse the clothing well and let it air dry. *

If you need the instructions for a coffee stain, click here. *

Enjoy your delightful holiday! Enjoy time with your wife!

Hugs,
    Persephone.

* These suggestions originate with others on the internet, I do not warrant these suggestions, nor shall I be liable for any direct nor consequential damage should these suggestions be employed.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your week.

Jeannie,
    Lucky you. Sorry to hear of your soda episode. I didn't really want to say orange shower. Enjoy your week.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Enjoy this respite of freedom Jeannie. Be careful though, hot coffee on the boobs can be considerably more perilous than a cold soda.

Have fun and enjoy this special time. Oh yea, no plunging necklines with hot drinks

Hugs, Robin

Sorry but the cold orange drink thingy made me laugh, you can laugh now too. That is unless it left a stain :O

Enjoy the rest of your week and the freedom. Sounds very nice to me.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I'm happy for you that you get this time to enjoy yourself ourside. You are lucky to have such great neighbors and watch out for each other. For me neighbors is the reason I wish I live in the country. I have a six foot privacy fence and still don't feel safe from prying eyes.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I think it is so fun that your neighbor is away and so you're the one on vacation! You should send them a postcard or get them a souvenir of some sort.

According to eHow, you can treat the orange soda stain with a mixture of 1/2 tsp. of dish soap and 1 tbsp. of white vinegar in a sink full of warm water. Soak your clothes in the water for 15 minutes. Rinse the clothing well and let it air dry. *
    If you need the instructions for a coffee stain, click here. *

Enjoy your delightful holiday! Enjoy time with your wife!

Hugs,
    Persephone.

* These suggestions originate with others on the internet, I do not warrant these suggestions, nor shall I be liable for any direct nor consequential damage should these suggestions be employed.
    To bad I can't get them a Jeannie bobbil(?) head with me all dressed up and everything. lol!!! Thank you so much for the recipe I will get with the wifey and we'll see how that works.