Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Week

Quote Originally Posted by Allesandra Rhodes View Post
    Sorry but the cold orange drink thingy made me laugh, you can laugh now too. That is unless it left a stain :O

Enjoy the rest of your week and the freedom. Sounds very nice to me.
    I was laughing while it was happening. I can be so clumsy at times and it was funny, cold but funny. The top I had on was from Walmart and we got it and three others on sale for $2.00ea. I know right. I love the color it was a pink color I think (I have trouble with pastels) and I am hoping we can salvage it.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Beth View Post
    I'm happy for you that you get this time to enjoy yourself ourside. You are lucky to have such great neighbors and watch out for each other. For me neighbors is the reason I wish I live in the country. I have a six foot privacy fence and still don't feel safe from prying eyes.
    This doesn't happen very often and other times I feel really nervous about going outside or even walking by windows even with the shades down. Can we spell paranoid.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynatalie View Post
    they will tell me they re leaving for a week then change there mind, I would not dare try that .
    Heh. Depending on my level of confidence and the willingness of my closest friends to participate I might plan a little surprise for when they suddenly cancel. heh heh heh *innocent look* nothing illegal mind you. maybe just a gathering of friends all dressed in goth gear, or leather looking like their ready to hold the biggest kegger the block had ever seen. When we saw them we'd invite them over with a smile and then watch for their reaction.

Sounds like a great week! Enjoy!

Lovely week hun i like it