Thread: Does this make you other girls sad?

Does this make you other girls sad?

So I have been lucky enogh to have a day that I could dress all day long. It has been awhile since i could do that.

Now as the itme comes nearer to when i have to put on my man clothes and use my boy name i feel sad.

I wish i could jsut sit here looking cute Heather self.

Yes it does make me sad. However, don't take the little time you do have for granted. Appreciate and enjoy every moment. As for me, I haven't dressed since 2009, so you can probably imagine how I feel. Keep dressing and enjoy!!

Hugs, Farrah

It used to be a great downer for me but as the years go by that feeling does lessen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Of course. Overtime I have found that the percentage of time I spend dressed has increased. Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I am reluctant to switch back to male mode at all. But professional and family obligations still prevent me from going full time. I cannot complain,though. I still spend at least half my life dressed en femme and realistically that percentage could rise to 80 percent when I return to working from home again.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't feel sad. Be happy for the Heather time you had and look forward to the next opportunity to dress. This should be a positive, fun thing we do.

When I read all the tales of woe and stress, makes me think somewhere the golden rule of CD was forgotten. "Have fun with it". If we do not find it enjoyable then why the heck are we doing it.

Until you are able to go FT, this is going to be the natural ebb and flow of dressing. Enjoy it when you can, look forward to it when you can't.

Hugs, Robin

I do feel some what bummed out , I have no desire to go full time or any thing ,and I do treasure the limited time I have. but the hour or so I get to spend dressed just never seems like enough. But on the extremely rare occasion that I have been able to be dressed and out and about for the whole day. I did feel more fulfilled with the experience. Xx Lexi

Nope. I thoroughly enjoy my dress-up time, but I'm always glad when I can take a shower, change into something more comfortable, etc.

I enjoy dressing the most if I do it in shorter and less frequent but more intense bursts, e.g. once a week, two or three hours max and the full monty, so clothing, make-up, padding, etc. etc. Underdressing or sitting in a skirt all day will just make it less special for me. Some things are best in moderation.

Not really. Its fun but for me the intensity wears off with time and after a few hours it can be a relief to remove the clothes and have a shower. However that could be because i prefer the tight dresses ;O)

Everytime I get up and have to go to work....

Makes me quite sad as well, sucks really... :/ plus I am very new to actually doing it, so I want more and more!

Yes, i suppose sad is as good a word as any. I hate switching back to male mode, and put it off as long as possible.

I've had that problem in the past! The cure that I've works great! Get rid of all male clothes! End of story!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: