Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this happen to you girls as well?

Does this happen to you girls as well?

So here is my question...

As i am sure we all do or some of us do, I like to wear my panties out under my guy clothes. The thing is that I someitmes am sitting in my office or say maybe a meeting at my ferternal organazation i belong to(around a bunch of guys of mixed ages all of which would be not at all understanding of Heather) and as I am sitting there i sometimes wonder what would happen if they knew i was sitting there with diffrent underwear then them.

Am i making sense?

Basically i guess i have a guilty feeling. Does this happen to other folks? If so how do you girls deal wiht that feeling?

Not quite that, but when I under dress I sometimes look at women and wonder which of us is wearing the sexier panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather_Shirly View Post
    ... and as I am sitting there i sometimes wonder what would happen if they knew i was sitting there with diffrent underwear then them.
    Help me to understand. Is this an exciting thought for you? I know that I've read several times here that some CDers would like others to somehow know that they are wearing under their clothes.
    Reine

No not an exciting thought. Just htat i see some of the guys and I know that they would have no understanding of what it means to CD.

It is not wxciting but more of a "I have to be careful of the way i mive or sit down and stuff like that.

I am in Cindia's camp. I worked in a all female department at one time and often wondered during meetings, who was wearing the prettiest panties. I also wondered what they would think if they knew I was sizing up their wardrobes more than their bodies. I really got along great with that bunch of women, probably because of my feminine side.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

It is not wxciting but more of a "I have to be careful of the way i mive or sit down and stuff like that.
    Well, that seems totally reasonable, if you don't want to tell others about the underdressing. We do live in a society where a lot of people look down on that because they understand very little about the CDing.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    No not an exciting thought. Just htat i see some of the guys and I know that they would have no understanding of what it means to CD.
    Unless they are cd's as well.

Who knows, maybe one of your co-workers is wondering exactly the same thing.

As for those who aren't CD having little or no understanding of CDing, I suppose it's up to us who are CD, or those who have CD partners, to educate them. Of course doing so would most likely mean being out to such people.

Which is something that raises another question that I've often wondered about CD's more generally. Does the secrecy of CDing add to the excitement, the rush so to speak? When I wasn't out about my CDing to anyone, whenever I ventured out dressed, or underdressed, or even went shopping for clothes (while dressed in male clothing), the buzz that I felt was in part down to my own nerves, and overcoming those nerves, thus creating the "buzzing" feeling. Kind of akin to feeling nervous before doing (and during) a presentation in either my work or while at University, and the buzz you'd feel once it was over.

So in terms of CDing, the buzz could partly be down to wearing something that you like, and partly down to being a little risky in terms of the possibility of being found out. In regards to the guilt that you mention in your OP, that too could add to the buzz in that you feel you are doing something that others wouldn't expect of you.

Silver Member
    Attending some meetings, and while out & about, I observe GG's in their cute fashionable outfits and wonder if their panties and bra are color co-ordinated with their outer attire. Mine usually are, but then who needs to know?

no wonders maybe a bit of concern

after some questions about panties and pink panties, i wear panties all of the time. Since I dont work now, I have no worries abt them or wonders abtr what ppl are wearing., probably because i never thought of that b4. (it's on my mind now...ty i guess)...A slight concern comes when i think of an accident where emts or nurse would see them. Guess it really doesnt faze me and i know that i probably be out of it (mind, not panties) when discovered.
    jodie

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh yes most defiantly, I think about my undies showing when I'm in my girly ones, and what would someone think even if they don't know me but then I think why are they looking there anyway

I too wonder if your the only one in your group who is wearing panties. As for me, I celebrate the 4th of July as a national holiday, of course; but I also celebrate it as the day I burned my last pair of men's underwear. July 4th, 2010.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Aspiring Member
    No way do I feel embarassed...I often wonder how many ARE wearing panties! A very good friend of mine (many years) confided in me he was wearing panties. He thought I should try it as the feel and "breathing" of them is great.

I wear panties whenever I feel it is "safe". If I will be working on the lawn bending down a lot no. If I will be going in and out of stores yes but I make sure nothing is showing above my jeans. Or my shirt covers it up completely. My wife is firmly DADT and I am not sure what she would say if she saw me. Though I have at times gone to bed before her with panties on since I get up when she is asleep it has worked out.

Platinum Member
    Not in the least. I can't say that I've thought for a moment about what I'm wearing nor what anyone else might be wearing. Panties are no different than jockey shorts...no one can tell and no one is remotely interested.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

So here is my question...

as I am sitting there i sometimes wonder what would happen if they knew i was sitting there with diffrent underwear then them.
    I would wonder what kind of fraternal organization you belong to if they wonder what underwear you have on. Do you wonder what kind they are wearing?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is a scary wondering if someone is going to accidently see my panties but it is also fun and exciting

I always wonder how many other guys in the room are wearing lingerie..... and try to guess which ones....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Lorileah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I would think that most of the guys in the fraternal order of police, firefighters, . . . etc. would not be the usual suspects wearing panties. Maybe you ought to let a little pink satin show Heather and see what happens. Maybe we'd both be surprised. What would it be like if the whole gang was wearing panties. Think about it. You could start the Fraternal Order of Panty Wearers. What a hoot.

Really. Don't feel guilty. Enjoy.

Unless this is some weird group of guys, I doubt any one of them is wondering "gee, hummm, I wonder what kind of undies XXX is wearing". On the other hand, do you seriously believe their thoughts would go beyond boxers vs briefs?

You may be suffering a guilt trip, but I doubt it goes much beyond that. Don't worry, just enjoy the feeling of having a little of Heather with you at work.

Hugs, Robin

I used to belong to a group that was led by a guy who liked to pretend he was in the marines. He was always talking about how we had to get our "military minds" working in step, and how we all had to conform to acceptable standards of behavior. I would just look at him and smile -- with my lacy bra and panties under my male clothes.

There's a salesman at where I work who wears loafers without socks. His legs always look mysteriously shaven........hmmm.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I wear panties almost daily now and, while it is sexy to me, I don't really want anyone to know. I do, however, size up the women and try to figure out who is wearing sexier panties than me. I do think that, most of the time, I am probably wearing the sexiest panties in the room.

On the other hand, I never wore a bra outside my home. I wonder what that would be like?

We all let our mind wander from time to time.
    It is a healthy attitude, but don't bother testing the waters.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Like a lot of us who have to be in guy mode most of the time I too underdress in nice tight support panties and often tights too under my external drab. Frankly I don't give that subject a thought throughout the day and never bother to 'size people up' at all, be they male of female.

M.

I never think about it. But maybe there is another guy that was thinking the same around you. Who knows?