Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: living the lie

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ErinP View Post
    When it's only me out and about, I don't care what others think. I like me! I am happy with who I am, thank you very much! But, I'm not selfish. And those I care about, I care for deeply.
    My biggest fear is putting my SO or son into a situation that forces them to take heat from some idiot. Just because I was born into a situation that puts me in this gender space, that's not within the norm, isn't fair to them. I was born to deal with it. They needn't to be forced to. I always put them first! That what love is about.
    And because of that, they respect who I am even more.
    I agree.. its not just about me. If it were, I would have a different attitude. I committed to my wife .. and I will honor that. I don't do it begrudgingly or to make her feel guilty. I choose this limitation.

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Smith View Post
    I agree. Accepting, and not running away from the person you are is the first thing to work through. Then you can gradually align your outward actions with the person you are inside. How can you expect other people to be accepting when you haven't even accepted yourself?
    I agree 100% I would start with am I a CD or am I TG. Different roads- different destinations.