Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What need does crossdressing fill in your life?

Crossdressing allows me to express my feminine side in a complete way. It acts as a complement to the time I send in a macho work environment, cancelling it out, and allowing me to remember that it is okay and important to express myself fully in every way!

Some responses seem to indicate it can be a form of self therapy. Thoughts on that?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It stops that inner voice and for a brief moment in time my internal struggle goes away. It also allows a needed outlet for my femininity.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Aspiring Member
    It IS therapeutic and approaching what can best be described as a mind altering drug.
    Everything else seems to just go away for awhile and I find peace, if only for a short time.

Kate said it well, and i see it the same way. Art and creativity, daring. Karren, what about the need to see that there's more to a hockey player, than meets the eye?

Same thing with my avatars here Alice. I have a specific point in mind when I post them. Some of them are actually looks I want to try myself but haven't yet.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Dressing helps me feel free. I can express myself through my dressing.

Susie

It's what I enjoy, I enjoy going into the cloth shops and choosing a new dress or heels and then trying them on, it gives me a thrill and allows me to be more expressive in ways that aren't possible in a suit or blazer, the use of makeup and the whole end result can be an art form

Banned Read only
    I would love to give an answer here, about what need and or happiness, or of the fulfillment of something missing, again, I would love to respond here, but I cannot. But don't forget me.

Tara D. Rose

The only Need it fills is physically allowing me to experience the styles, makeup and tactile senses of the persona I want to be at the time, that allows me to escape myself for a brief time. A mini vacation from my everyday life by being consumed in the transformation and maintaining the persona I chose. Just relief and relaxation I think sums it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

For me, crossdressing lets me explore a side of myself that I normally don't get to experience. I love the way it feels when wearing soft cotton pj's, skinny jeans and a cute top, or a cute dress that fits me just right. It's so fulfilling. I love it.

Banned Read only
    At home, just one simple means to an end.

In public, it's a means to educate people with an open mind.

Still trying to figure it all out and accept myself. As far as I can figure it simple feels good to dress up.

I love how women look and dress. and I love how I look when I crossdress. I see some styles on women and beautiful lingerie and am inspired to try. The clothes the fabric it is all good. It makes me feel so good and happy I guess everyone wants to look good and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suppose anything that makes you happy is a good mood therapy. It does work for me.

I couldn't stop thinking and/or fantasizing about womens' clothes until I had my own wardrobe.

I used to think it was an entirely sexual thing. It still is very exciting in that way, but there is so much more to it now.

I am in a very fulfilling relationship and my SO has known about my dressing since we first got together many years ago. It's never been a problem for her, but it took me years to get through the guilt that I carried around during my teenage years.

So, I digress, but it's a lot of things. I appreciate my dresses and I love creating displays from them, hanging them up with necklaces and stoles and just looking at how beautiful they are. I get a lot from just doing that.

The art of working on my makeup skills. I love it too. Thinking about color co-ordination and what fits together. It's such a beautiful thing to think about.

I love shopping too. I am probably worse than most women when it comes to wanting to collect bags or shoes and accessories.

It's a relief of stress also. I can enter this other world and feel really complete and calm for a while. It's therapeutic to be in girl mode for a few hours and then go back to boy mode. I'm finally working out my balance and I just love it.

There's a strong feminine side to me and this is my way of releasing that. I also like the way i look dressed!

CDing fulfills my need to feel attractive, desired, to attract men, and feel like a woman. It also fulfills my sexual needs as I can much more easily attract men when I CD.

It fulfills my need for self-expression.

Banned Read only
    Almost from the start at about 9-10yrs old cding produced my first climax not through masturbation and I see it as a combination lock was set in my brain and the key thrown away, in other words clothes and then sex were permanently linked and still are. This was linked to my feelings for the girl next door also my age so the feeling of wanting to share cding with girls is and still is very strong.

Well, I'm 6'3", 230# and don't have a feminine looking part of my body, so it definitely isn't a need to pass as a woman cuz that just ain't gonna happen for this one.

Seriously, I can go back through my memories and pick out specific times starting at about age 4 or 5, where I just wanted to wear girls clothes.
    I would "borrow" one of my mom's slips or something from one of my three sisters, you all know the story...
    It's just always been that way. For me, there has never been a sexual component to it.
    Some times the need/urge/desire has been stronger than others and for over 30 years, it wasn't there at all.
    Now, it is just a part of who I am and if there is a need it fills, it is a need to be true to myself.
    When I get dressed, whether its just panties or all the way with a wig and makeup, it is just another facet of who I am.

I guess that's a long-winded way to say, I haven't got a clue...

Shelby

It is where I get my hugs !
    Osteph
    Osteph

I see it as a kind of self expression, letting out what's on the inside in a way. I admire the female body, and grace to such an extent I feel like "joining in" occasionally is the only logical answer. There is also some degree of sexual motivation as well, I'm a bisexual male but in "guy mode" i would simply never have the courage, or drive, or whatever you want to call it to explore with guys. As Lisa I feel more confidant in what I'm doing, and what I'm seeking out. And in turn that has allowed me to explore things I simply never could before, yet always wanted to.

For me it's really simple. I love the clothes. That wearing the clothes also feels good was a nice bonus.

It's just fun and I like feeling pretty. On a deeper level it could be because I need a little feminizm in my life, as I am 21 and never had a girlfriend. But it's definitively more for the fun.