Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you plan on outing yourself this Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Bria View Post
    I was going to, but the wife pointed out that if I shave my beard off it won't have time to grow back before I do St Nicholas for several groups this December so I'll put it off til after the first of the year . I'll let every one know how that goes then, Bria
    So you attend as Mrs Clause
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Gold Member
    Last year for Halloween; my wife dressed me up in a French Maid's outfit,
    complete with fish net hose, a cute white apron, lipstick. wig, and some make-up.
    All in all. I looked like something the cat brought in, as I still had my Mustache.
    I was to had out the trick & treat candy all night.
    The Mom's that came up to the door with the little ones where all praising my
    "costume". Later on when the teen agers where out, the girls all again praised
    my outfit. The dad's and boys in general did not say a word.
    I think I will not dress this year; My wife died last April, and with out her encouragement,
    well it just would not be the same.
    Rader

I'm also going as a French maid this year. I picked up a costume from the local chain Halloween store.... the only problem is that I'm much taller than the average girl, so it's really really short. I keep my body hair shaved, and I'll be showing a lot of skin, hopefully people will just assume I'm very thorough.

I'm not planning on outing myself, but I do plan on doing my best at my outfit.

Silver Member
    If you are in your home and are simply handing out treats to kids who ring your door bell, wear what you want and you will be unremarkable to trick or treaters and accompanying parents.

I hope not but I am planning on going out to a more public place

Would love to venture out on Halloween. If only my wife and I had someplace to go...

Umm, no... It sure would be a great time to do it, but I won't be found walking around my neighborhood fully dressed accompanying two little ones 'trick-or-treating' -- not the best of circumstances... But when the kids are off to college and I'm about 60, I'd like to go out dressed as Hillary Clinton

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    It's now just about one week until I show up for the office's costume contest. There may some people that guess the truth when they see my presentation...but they can think what they like; I won't go blabbing to one and all, but if someone asks me privately and point-blank, I may be forced to cop. And I'll emphasize that, when I come back into the office the next day (Monday, actually, since I'm taking Friday off), I'll be back to my old self and strictly business once again. "Amy" won't show her face there again, at least not till next year, if then...

I've already got an answer in mind, though, for questions like, "How did you get your face like that? How do you manage to walk in those heels? And where did you get those boobs?" My answer will be: "Magic, dear boy."

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Platinum Member
    Hi Tonya, Not at this time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have posted several times in response to Halloween threads that if you are an experienced crossdresser with a good wig, good forms, padded panties, jewelry, and know how to do a good shaving and makeup job, anyone who pays attention to you will realize that this is not the first time you've dressed as a woman. Now if you are not around friends, family or co-workers, it doesn't really matter if people suspect you are a crossdresser.

If you are around friends, family or co-workers, and you dress well, you may be outing yourself to them. Just keep this in mind.

If you have your heart set on dressing as a female on Halloween and don't want to out yourself, you'll have to do a really bad job of it. Me, I don't see any point in that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't know about "outing" myself, but I do plan ongoing out.

Ciara