Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Mom knows

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin_85 View Post
    This happened to me as well...a few times growing up they found all the bras and panties that I had stashed in my bed room and tossed them out. But it was never spoken about.
    Me too. She went into my room and cleaned out my little stash. There were no questions or discussions afterward.

Aspiring Member
    My mother found out about my obession for bras when I was a young boy we talked about it she finally said if you or going to wear one buy your own quit wearing your sisters so she took me to the store and I bought two of my own that was 42 years ago my mom was and is cool seen her about 2 weeks ago and she commented on the ladys demin shirt I was wearing

That is wonderful your mom new did the reseach and acknowledged positively and encourages you to be happy and yourself! That is good parenting. Did you happen to ask or do you have any idea how she new?
    I do not think my parents ever new and I cannot think how they would! It must be nice to know you can talk with your mom, family is important. I think I would have liked my Mom to know but probably no one else in the family!
    Be Happy
    Brenda

you are very very very lucky!!!!
    how did she discover that you are a crossdresser?

How did she know?
    Then again I suppose Mum's know everything

I am happy that your mother is excepting in a way at least I wish my old school mother treated me the same
    Good luck