Many of us have had the opportunity over the years to be en femme for an extended period of time, days, weeks, months, etc. How did it set with you if you have done it? Do you think you could do it all day, every day transitioning notwithstanding? The longest I have done it is about a month and it kept me busy just keeping appearance up. I'm very hairy by nature, so it was shave, shave, shave. Body shave every other day and shave my face twice a day. Not to mention playing the role that everyone you interact with expects of a woman. It gave me a lot of experience in any case and helped to put me in touch with my feelings.

So, after that would I still entertain the idea of being a woman full time? Possibly, as being in touch with my feelings gives me the ability to fulfill either the female or male role equally. At this point in time I choose to be male, however, and keep the female as a "nice to have". Even so, I feel I could fulfill the female role 24/7 if I chose to do so and would fulfill it fairly well. So how does everyone else feel about this? Could you fulfill the female role 24/7 if you chose to do so?