Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could you cut it?

8 hours has been the longest for me. Dressing for an entire weekend would be the first step in the direction of dressing 24/7. Too bad there are responsibilities that would prevent dressing full time. Now if someone would pay me a comfortable wage to dress full time I'd be willing to give it a try!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

If I ever did decide to dress full time, I definitely wouldn't be a "June Cleaver" and would be dressing for comfort and style and practicality the way most gals do and save my "nice" stuff for special occasions. Although being a woman is a very special thing and is about caring, sharing and family matters more than it is about clothes.Being empathic and showing compassion to others is way up there on my list of being a woman, choice of clothing notwithstanding. That is the real test in my opinion.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

OH YES IN AN INSTANT!!

I am single, retired and live alone. I love the independence this gives me in my gender expression. At present I am en femme about 20/7 on the average. I love being en femme. It just feels right. My only reason for reverting to male mode is there are a couple of hobbies that seem to work better if i am en drab. That being said, I am finding that going drab is getting to be more of a chore with each passing day. If I had to predict the future, I see me involved in a RLT within six months.

Yes I'm sure I could cut it.

Susan in Phoenix
    Last edited by Sue Too; 10-25-2013 at 12:14 PM.

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Hi Kate!
    The longest I have stayed dressed was back in 2007 at SCC. It was for four days. It was an experience that I wouldn't trade for the world.
    It was also the toughest thing that I think I have ever attempted.
    Jean had a good time just watching me doing the stuff that goes along with staying "enfem".
    I probably wouldn't have done it if she wasn't with me.
    I went to Savannah a couple of years ago to meet another member of this forum for lunch. That is the last time I have been out anywhere dressed.
    I am retired so I usually have a dress or skirt and top on with shoes to match.
    But I don't do make-up or the wig anymore.
    So, to answer your question, (did you actually ask one?) I could do it, but I wouldn't look very good.

I would use just "toned down" makeup for every day Davida. I need the wigs cause I'm bald but that gives me a lot of different looks. I suppose if I really applied myself, I could figure out how to grow my hair back. I'd love to style my own hair.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Make-up isn't that hard. It usually takes me about fifteen minutes. It has just been a while.
    I do put the wig on sometimes, but not often. I can grow hair everywhere but on top of my head.
    Anyone that comes over sees me in just the clothes.
    That is what my neighbors see too.
    If I don't have something on when Jean gets home, she will ask me if I am feeling OK.
    I still get plenty of male time.

Good thread. I had noticed during the rare times in my life that I crossdressed frequently that when I didnt feel like it and forced myself to dress, It was oddly very rewarding.

I'm probably not the best person to answer you question. Since I'm 24/7 and 365 (Not my weight.) Weird that I've found over the many years that the clothes don't make the person. It's what's in your head. Hopefully we've all got ours screwed on tight!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

No, no way in hell I could
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing for a few hours is perfect, anything longer becomes uncomfortable IMO.