Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costume?

I am going as a vampire male/female. Complete with long black nails red lipsticks false eyelashes black wig and maybe a little jewelry thrown in.
    lip

Wasn't planning anything but wife told me last night we were going to bar Halloween costume party where our friends band is playing. She wants to go as lady cop and male escaped prisoner. And she informed me I'm going as the lady cop. She bought me the costume, which I must say is pretty hot. We tried it on last night and it's looks great. The only problem was its low cut and she told me my chest hair has to go!! Lol. I love that woman.

Going to a '60s party tonight. My black curly wig will get some use for that hippie look. Share a little tea with goldie? No, just a male hippie this time.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

unfortunately i'm not ready to go outside dressed up

girly girl
    Am I the only one whose brain is having trouble with the "MTFTM CDer" concept? Is that a guy trying to look like a girl who is trying to look like a guy? As in, a guy wearing what he thinks girls think looks guy-ish? My head hurts.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda75 View Post
    She wants to go as lady cop and male escaped prisoner. And she informed me I'm going as the lady cop. [...] The only problem was its low cut and she told me my chest hair has to go!!
    Ah the sacrifices we must make to keep our loves happy...

(Personally, I've never had much chest hair, so getting rid of it isn't particularly traumatic.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post
    Am I the only one whose brain is having trouble with the "MTFTM CDer" concept? Is that a guy trying to look like a girl who is trying to look like a guy? As in, a guy wearing what he thinks girls think looks guy-ish? My head hurts.
    Pretty much Hon. Kind of like a reverse Victor/Victoria. I used to confuse 'em big time when I did that at the club. Make it look like I wasn't wearing makeup when I was and wearing a combed "Guy wig". Also wear slightly baggy pants and shirt to try to cover up hips and boobs which I don't really have but with padding and forms.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Pretty much Hon. Kind of like a reverse Victor/Victoria. I used to confuse 'em big time when I did that at the club. Make it look like I wasn't wearing makeup when I was and wearing a combed "Guy wig". Also wear slightly baggy pants and shirt to try to cover up hips and boobs which I don't really have but with padding and forms.
    that makes little to no sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kate, we could call that ambiguously androgynous!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Violet-13 View Post
    that makes little to no sense
    Sure but who ever said that having fun had to make sense?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Here is what I wore last night to a fun party at Misty's. I used an older longer wig that I finally realized looked pretty good on me. Maybe it was the outfit that made it work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What wonderful (and often fun) costumes everyone has. Kate, I understand what you are saying and, to tell you the truth, that scares me. BTW, really love your last couple of avatars!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread