Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spending a few days as Isha

Hi Isha! So happy for you! Isn't it wonderful to be out in the world as a woman. To me it is worth a few states . Keep your head up and keep moving forward. I am pulling for you!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Glad things went well for you on the trip. Looking good . Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Fantastic journey you are on Isha, pardon the pun but it was totally intentional. I love the way you so accidentally forgot your boy undies. Of course you did!

Drab or Femme, I would feel like a Billy or Rebecca no-mates eating on my own.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

wow Isha, what an eventful couple of days!! you mention coming out to your friend like it was just another day, but i think that is such a big deal!! and she was cool about it which makes it that much better--must have felt great =) i just wanted to comment that i think the picture included is a really nice one of you, in fact i thought i have probably seen a number of similar looking ggs, it is of course hard to tell how well you blend, as you may be comparatively much taller or bigger framed than the women around you and so draw more attention, but with nothing to reference your size in the pic i think you look very natural and like a regular woman does so i think you look great =) of course your smile is always wonderful to see!! i hope you continue to be able to live as you would like and feel more and more comfortable with any attention you might draw, thanks for sharing.

It's wonderful that you got to be Isha for that time!!! It's obvious that you had a good time and I'm sure you will do it again soon.

Awesome few days Isha. Im glad you enjoyed them.
    And you look much better than just a fashionable dude in a dress. You look so pretty, comfortable, happy and natural good luck!

Awesome! I am so jealous of your courage and attitude. As others have said, it's inspirational.

Gone to live my life
    Hi everyone,

Thanks much for all your kind comments. The best part about the two days was the support I received from my sister and my work colleague. But a close second goes to the great Pumpkin Spice Latte I had at Starbucks . . . like boots, this girl loves her coffee

Hugs

Isha

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy Barr View Post
    You are growing leaps and bounds Isha and have already far surpassed my own adventures out. WOW, two whole days out and you even rented a car, checked into a hotel, both of which require an I.D.!!!!!!!!!! You are letting the girl out of the bag in a big way. Kudos to you girl, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
    Funny story about the ID. At the rental car place when asked for my licence, the guy had to phone his manager to make sure it was okay as he didn't think the licence belonged to me. So we had to wait for the manager and when she arrived, she smiled and said . . . well you don't see that everyday (she wasn't being mean though).

Because I was checking in on a government rate at the hotel, the girl at the counter asked for government ID, when I told her the picture won't match the person standing here, she just smiled and said "that's okay, my picture doesn't look like me either".

Hugs

Isha

I had a similar experience buying movie tickets out with my wife one night. I used my debit card and the girl asked for my ID. I smiled and showed it to her. She smiled back. I asked her which way she liked better. She said the way you are now by all means! That made my night.
    Suzanne