Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I might have a problem

Dressing up is so fun and it is easy to get carried away! I too looked in my drawer one day and realized I think I have enough panties ansd hosiery and the next thing you know I see something I must have and well you know the rest. It would be interesting to know what percent of the lingerie business sales we create I am sure the volume per crossdresser vs gg is huge I wonder if the companies track this?

I usually have a couple of pair of new pantyhose tucked away in the back of my lingerie drawer. When I run/ruin a pair, I just remember, next time I'm out en femme to pick up another new pair. Sometimes that's the motivation I need to go out dressed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jordan, So where's the problem?
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Carla4Guage View Post
    I figured out that I could go until the 28th of August next year and never have worn the same pair of panties twice. Enough is enough already!
    I could probably go 6 months without wearing the same pair twice.....................

I buy pantyhose a dozen pairs at a time. I wear them all day every day. When I wear out enough pairs that I can't make it from laundry-day to laundry-day, I buy another dozen. That works for me, but since I wear them all the time I just consider them to be part of my normal attire.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    It would be interesting to know what percent of the lingerie business sales we create I am sure the volume per crossdresser vs gg is huge I wonder if the companies track this?
    i doubt they can track it, but i bet the numbers would shock the average person... just based on the fact that every GG i know DESPISES pantyhose, and every CD i know loves them...
    "You say, 'There's not a lot of me, left anymore- just leave it alone...'" (Tori Amos)

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    Welcome to the club. I have over 250 pair and still buying. Daviolin
    And I thought my 25 pairs were excessive. Well 27 if you count the two ruined pairs that are used solely for "fun". I only keep 3 or 4 pairs in a drawer and the rest packaged and nicely organized in my vanity dresser.

Hose are an inexpensive (even if expendable) luxury. What if someone had a thing for Rolex watches?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Jordan, I may have a different problem...I counted the dresses in my closets and I have 75 of them!

We each have different interests. I keep enough pantyhose and stockings around that I'll have plenty of extras in case I get a run or hole in one, but I don't think I'd go as far as you with them. But I love my dresses!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    Jordan, I may have a different problem...I counted the dresses in my closets and I have 75 of them!

- Amy
    I probably have that many slips or more. But that took 30 years of collecting to accumulate that many.

Silver Member
    If you like gartered stockings, it isn't a bad idea to have a large stock on hand. Who knows how long real, durable gartered stockings will be available.

Probably a good idea to stock up on anything like slips, girdles and other things fewer and fewer women wear anymore.

As most of CDs here, I also have more than 50 pairs. I also have more than 20 pairs still in packages.
    I wear the damaged pairs of pantyhose if the runs are minor and can be concealed as they are over the knees.
    Even those that have runs in the toe area are mended by using glue or nail enamel and are worn under my pants.
    I haven't bought any pairs in the past year as I judged I have enough pantyhose for a time.
    But I'd still like to buy more pairs whenever I watch home shopping channels or search internet shopping sites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

but just think of the savings on laundry detergent that you are saving.

No problem here, Just Love trying on new nylons.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I know the problem, but I can't walk pass a pencil skirt without buying them, Oh and girly panties are over flowing in my draws now.

I believe I also have about a hundred pairs and my wife is always asking why I have so many and always want to buy more, I tell her I guess the same reason she buys so many shoes, just like her I like selection.

I just do not understand how a GG can despise hose. However it is true - sadly my wife as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phydelia View Post
    i doubt they can track it, but i bet the numbers would shock the average person... just based on the fact that every GG i know DESPISES pantyhose, and every CD i know loves them...
    I just do not understand how a GG can despise hose. However it is true - sadly my wife as well.

70 pair! Your head is in the right place, Dav. No such thing as too many. Help keep you warm. Is it cold in your workshop? You can always use them to strain paint.
    And the bad news is...fishnet pantyhose usually go on sale two days before Halloween.
    I got my fishnets last year at Big Lots. Paid about $1.69.
    And Payless has some nice unusual patterned tights.
    The British have the right idea...you are not dressed properly without tights.
    See my pictures in the photo section.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 10-27-2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    And I thought my 25 pairs were excessive. Well 27 if you count the two ruined pairs that are used solely for "fun". I only keep 3 or 4 pairs in a drawer and the rest packaged and nicely organized in my vanity dresser.

Hose are an inexpensive (even if expendable) luxury. What if someone had a thing for Rolex watches?

Unfortunately I have a thing for rolex watches!! I have a fake one for now and a friend who said I could borrow hers whenever I wanted! I love the look and feel of a two tone datejust watch. So classy and confident.

As to having a ton of stuff, I have about 12-15 woman's watches that I share with my SO

Agree, one can never have enough hosiery.