Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I belong here?

Gold Member
    That is the nice thing about the CD-oriented sub-forum. They tend to readily accept each other whether it is a full time crossdresser or someone who merely has a fetish for a certain article of women's clothing.

Not until one decides to hang out mostly in the TS sections do they see people really trying to tear each other down.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Welcome. Lot's of room at for you here and I'm certain you'll find others with similar levels of dressing desire.

Sometimes a pair of trouser socks is enough to make me feel "better",.........

Sometimes it's more,........

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi HMG,

I was originally a fetish dresser but it came to be that I just felt comfortable in lingerie and especially nighties and gowns. Love soft flowing materials against my skin. Then I got busted by my wife one day and it was shortly after that, that I confessed all. I was then able to explore dressing fully, wigs, forms, dresses, skirts etc., and I go out occasionally and love my femme side.

Yes, you belong as much as the next guy/girl, however you to wish to present yourself in fact. There are guys that dress in no particular style (androgynous) to full blown presentation. You like me my friend are somewhere in between, but I wouldn't wonder about the why, just enjoy the experience that not many get to enjoy.....or so most men say.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post

Those who do dress fully and go out tend to dismiss CDs like us as wannabes, or at least that's my impression of many. And those that are on the road to transition, well...that's a whole different plane. I also wonder sometimes if I belong here.

At the end of the day, it's your hobby/fetish/obsession/pastime, so do what you like.
    Every once in a while I have run into this also. I think many of use who are part time are just less vocal than those who are dealing with all the issues of being full time. Myself, I don't really want to become a women, at least not full time.... but I love the cloths! So please feel welcome here and don't let anyone discourage you.

At the end of the day we all need each other.......whether we like it (or each other) or not

Seana

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seana Summer View Post
    Every once in a while I have run into this also. I think many of use who are part time are just less vocal than those who are dealing with all the issues of being full time. Myself, I don't really want to become a women, at least not full time.... but I love the cloths! So please feel welcome here and don't let anyone discourage you.

At the end of the day we all need each other.......whether we like it (or each other) or not
    This is so true, Seana! However you identify and whether you go out or not, you are my sister. So is HappilyMarriedGuy, whether he identifies himself as a "sister" or not. So is Anne, who doesn't post here much anymore these days (but I still hear from via Fb) because she's gone full-time and is busy learning her way as a woman in the world. We really shouldn't be breaking our sisters down, no matter where each of us are in our journey!

HUGS for my sisters

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

You belong here. However, if you have yet to put on a wig you might find it to be the exquisite, trans formative experience that I'm sure many of us had at some point.

Thanks to all of you wonderful people.
    I truly know I belong here.

Platinum Member
    Hi HMG, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.
    I too lurked here for over a year before signing up you will not find a better
    forum then this one it will be every thing that you are looking for.

Don't forget to scroll all the way down the form to see what here to offer.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i ditto welcome aboard as we all are different in some way from each other
    We do share with many common interests which leads us to be here

Don't worry, OP, crossdressers run the gambit of experience, preferences and behaviors. It is a huge "grey area" (pink area?) as opposed to a strict definition. I too am more of an underdresser who only occasionally delves into full-on femming out. I've got a closet and dresser full of lingerie and only a few dresses, skirts, or blouses. For me, pretty underthings are enough to keep me happy.

i would say your home now , get comfortable !
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Hi,
    I found this site, lurked for awhile, and then joined. I'm not certain there is a stereotypical cross dresser. We are all unique individuals. Welcome aboard!

Happily ,
    I feel the same way ...Yes you do belong here but not for the same reasons as everyone else..We all have different reasons as to why we feel the need to dress ,I don't make this a daily site because my dressing is more of a fetish ,I can careless about dressing up and going out to see if I pass or if I get caught..I'm strictly a closet CDer and proud to be.. Welcome to the forum btw ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Omg

They were my thoughts but have not found any other sites that as open and supportive as this one. I think I'm starting to feel at home with all of YOU already so lets kick back and enjoy the ride. Maybe go out and buy something new? ( shopping trip YA! )
    Leona
    ENJOY THE SHE IN YOU!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hi HMG-

I just joined and actually never lurked, so I am not 100% sure what the past posts have consisted of but as far as cross dressing... you fit right in. There are all sorts of various iterations of what cross dressing is, it is very difficult to categorize us all well. Many of the folks I have encountered, online that is, really dislike any sort of label, because the one that society gives them does not seem to fit very well with what they see themselves as doing.

For many years I was just like you. But one thing led to another and well here I am today, happier than ever with who I am.

Best of luck to you!

you don't belong here (your first negative comment)

now thats out of the way, you won't be bruised down the road.

welcome aboard!! you will fit in.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

First of all welcome to the forum, I know that if you are looking for a place to belong you have arrived, stop looking. I can also tell you that this forum will help you understand who you are a little better. You will find that you are not the only male feeling that way. I have grown a lot by talking to others like me and reding about their experiences, trials and obstacles in being who they are. The most important aspect that has benefited me is the support I get from a lot of the members here. I know I may never get to meet them face to face but knowing I am not the only one with feelings yearning to be more feminine is great therapy.

My wife knows about Michelle, she accepts and helps me appear and feel more comfortable with myself, she is my biggest supporter and my rock, I could not fully accept myself before she helped me accept myself. They say behind every great man there is a great woman, well it kind of applies in my case as well.

You don't have to label yourself and if you enjoy reading or posting here and can learn from it, you belong here. It's your choice.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I really appreciate everyone's support by letting me know that I do belong here.

We all belong someplace and for now this is a place to belong. Welcome!!

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I love wearing lingerie but not too bothered about wearing womens clothing. I think womens lingerie is so sexy and makes me feel sexy and ahhh I love it!

Yes, of course you belong! There are many lovely people on here - some of whom are truly a joy. Since you apparently sort of felt apart from this group please remember that - if you see someone who needs someone to talk to - because they don't feel they 'fit' - maybe you could convince them otherwise!

Platinum Member
    do you belong? dose anyone belong????? hell if they will have me then you belong for sure............

huge Wendy hugs to you............