Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I belong here?

Question Do I belong here?

First of all I find this forum to be informative. All the members support each other and I have NEVER seen a negative comment.

I have been writing this in my head for over a week now, and I have rewrote several times. Matter of fact I am sure I will change it as I am writing it now.

I "lurked" this sight for over a year before joining. I would check it out several times a month, just reading some of the stories that I could access to. I thought this would be a great sight to join, then I would change my mind. Well I finally took the "plunge" and signed up. I have read a lot of great stories. Seen lots of helpful suggestions for those looking for help. I have seen a lot of great pictures with each one receiving dozens of compliments.

Now here is the reason for my wondering if I truly belong here.

I see everyone writing about their experiences of fully dressing as a woman. Some never leave the house, some will go out when it is dark out and for those bold ones they go out all the time and some even live as a woman full time.

Me personally don't want to dress fully as a woman. I am a lot happier when I just dress up in my lingerie. I wear panties 24/7, and wear a nightgown a couple times a week. On Sunday I enjoy wearing several items of lingerie. I enjoy wearing a bra with my breast forms or occasionally a corset, thigh high stockings, sometimes a waist cincher, a long nylon nightgown with a long red nylon robe.
    I do own one pair of 3" high heels and I have one dress. Other than those two items all the women's clothing I own is some type of lingerie.

Am I more of a transvestic fetishist Under-dresser instead of a crossdresser.

I have searched the internet for a group I could connect with. So many sights are just a place for guys to "hook up". That is not what I am looking for. I am looking for a place where I can fit into, get some advice, read about others similar to me and to make a few friends along the way.

So my question to you all is........

Do I really belong here.

Plenty of people here do that, you just have to know who they are. And of course you belong here, we are a support forum
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Welcome aboard!

There is no Golden Standard, or any standard, for that matter here.....as long as it fits within the guidelines of the forum.

Welcome. Glad to have you with us. You're never alone here.

Hi I think you belong here, you seem to fall in the huge spectrum somewhere, just like everyone else here. So join in and have some fun! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

You belong here as much as anyone! Welcome!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Welcome

Think you will find a happy medium hear there is no negative judgements and a lot of helpful advice. It has taken me a while to worm up to writing thoughtful threads to but I appreciate reading what the women have posted and have been very happy with the support. Kinda something for everyone hope you find what you are looking for.

Gone to live my life
    Welcome! Of course you belong here as we are diverse group with many faces but we all share the same goal . . . acceptance for who we are regardless of how we choose to express ourselves. We are here to help one another.

Hugs

Isha

You do belong here. Hope you enjoy the company. But then I haven't read the rule book for crossdressing yet so I could be mistaken. Welcome and enjoy the great folks here
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Welcome and as already stated you found the right spot. We run the gamut here.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Of course you belong here. You sound similiar to me . Luv under dressing , and lounge wear. I just came out to my wife about this. Will do a post this weekend, about this . We come in all levels of dressing. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

girly girl
    If you are a genetic male who likes to wear girl's clothing, you belong. This place covers a wide spectrum, we all do what we do.

Welcome home! Yep, there are probably more solely underdressers in this world of ours than those that have outer wardrobes. You may or may not be at a common
    stage where fetish underdressing eventually evolves into venturing into skirts, dresses and so on. You may remain in the closet or not --- time and your developing inclinations will determine that as well as the influences of finances --- career --- family, girl or boy friends, schooling --- all influencing how and to what extent you will cross dress --- no right or wrong path. So ask questions and read --- then pick out what advice fits your current circumstances.
    And you will be comfortable here as there are no hidden agendas to surprise you. Enjoy as that's what it's all about.
    Julie

Yes you truly belong here, but don't think about it too much and enjoy who you are.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes you do ! We all started with some clothing. I started just like you for years and then my interest in women's clothing intensified and added more to my wardrobe I lurked here for over 2 years off and on before I joined. This site has given me more fortitude or made me know that I am not the only person in the world doing this! So yes you do

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

There aren't many threads on fetish lingerie underdressing, but there are some here that fit into at least one of those three categories. I was satisfied just wearing a few articles of clothing for most of my life, and I also more of a fetishist. So thanks for admitting that about yourself too. Breast forms and corsets give me a clue that you've also advanced from just panties, pantyhose, slips etc. Anyway, to each their own, we're all a little different.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Of course you belong here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wait up a minute. You're all crossdressers???? Signed on the wrong bloody site again.. Dammit!

Thanks for all the comments.
    I feel a lot better about joining this site.

I guess right now I am just a little down, and haven't dressed in anything but panties for a week now.

So much going through my mind at the moment.

My wife has known since the very beginning of what I enjoy.

It was just this past week I asked her about wearing "neutral gender" female pants and shirts. She has no problem with it and says we will go shopping soon for some. I want to make sure she is okay with any clothing that I probably will wear out in public.

Again thanks for everyone's comments. I plan on staying!

YAY!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Married Guy. I can relate. I'll never go out, at least no time soon. I get plenty of members urging me to show the upper half of my body, while my fetish is really about legs, heels and hose. Yeah, maybe one day, but only when I'm comfortable and don't feel ridiculous.

The only undergarments I really enjoy are pantyhose and thigh highs...yet I see members gushing about bras & panties, breast forms, you name it, and yet those items do nothing for me. To each his or her own, I suppose.

Those who do dress fully and go out tend to dismiss CDs like us as wannabes, or at least that's my impression of many. And those that are on the road to transition, well...that's a whole different plane. I also wonder sometimes if I belong here.

At the end of the day, it's your hobby/fetish/obsession/pastime, so do what you like. This is the place where the whole spectrum can share and communicate. You can talk to me if you want.

Regards

Shibumi

Quote Originally Posted by Happilymarriedguy View Post
    I wear panties 24/7

Do I really belong here.
    Definitely

Aspiring Member
    You must be my twin.
    I think we both belong here.

If there is anything I have learned from my short time here is that there is no right or wrong way. We all do what we want/need to do in our own way. Be comfortable with who you are! I can think of nothing more important.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    HMG, I used to be just like you, pretty much, so I say you belong here! (And I still love wearing nightgowns on occasion, too! )

Don't worry about how you dress or whether you want to go out. There are approximately as many ways to crossdress as there are crossdressers.

Of course, don't be surprised if being around on this forum improves your confidence over time!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016