Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there any "girly" things you hate?

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Well, I am sure to be in the minority here when I say it, but here goes...

I hate high-heels. There, I said it. I hate em, hate em, hate em. They make me taller, are near impossible to be comfortable in (even when they 'fit perfectly') and can get caught in pavement gaps, sidewalk grates... all sorts of inconvenient places. It's the modern, western counterpart to the old, eastern foot-binding tradition. I honestly believe a man whose goal was to limit female mobility invented the things. We don't want our ladies wandering off, now do we? Well, they'll never get too far too fast in these suckers. Muhuhahaha!

Or maybe a podiatrist with a failing practice trying to drum up new customers.

Anyhow, flats ftw!

I love heels but I always wear heel heights that I'm comfortable with, such as 2"-3". On the other hand I'm not fond of superlong nails. I prefer them short so I can do daily things around my apartment, lol. And I'm not fond of getting lipstick on my cups and glasses. And why can't they make a foundation that doesn't rub off on your clothing and everything else?
    -Audrey

I "hate" toe socks!

Lacy PJs

Back pain as of being full figured.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Yes. Getting undressed.

Ugg boots for sure. I can't stand those things

Aspiring Member
    Hate is a strong word.........dislike and avoid comes to mind as a good substitute.

As others have mentioned, I as well dislike Ugg boots for the most part, but I dislike thong flip flops even more. They have there place and function but are over used (worn too often) by many IMO

Skorts don't rate real high with me. For me its either slacks or a skirt.

Oddly some of the things I really like are despised by many GG's and some CD's it seems. Things like pantyhose, thong panties and heels. All of which I am happily wearing at the moment

I hate long toe nails. They look like claws, especially in hosiery. drive me nuts. Other than this, shaving would be a close second. I just wish I could afford to permanently remove all my hair. Clothing wise, I'll second the uggs and raise it a pair of flip flops. Horrible, both of them.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I hate and I will put the emphasis on the word hate because I really hate Lacoste clothing or the Nautical look that comes out every spring. Its that clothing with badges and crests on them!

Yes My Pet Hate those pesky little numbers which say what size a garment is apparently I am a 12 14 16 18 and 2 items labelled 20 all of which fit me perfectly WTF I am an Engineer and every thing I produce is made to fine tolerences I Know that to find your size in girl you subtract 20" from your waist size I am 33" normal 30" corseted so 12/14 ??????I wish they made a series of dummys that are standard for all the standard sizes and if it fits that dummy then it is that size, rant over.
    many thanx for reading this
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaS View Post
    For me, I can't stand long fingernails.
    Same here...wouldn't say I can't stand them or hate them...but I just find them hard to live with. I let them grow out and then eventually I just have to trim them back.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

Omg roli, I so understand the whole sizing thing! It took me forever to find out I'm a size 6! The measurements are so confusing. Also, don't really like having to pay $25 for one pair of panties that I love or $25 for 4 pair that are so so. Womens clothing is such a scam.

Never been a fan of shopping. Guess it's the male side of me.

Shopping. I'm still a guy there. Find it, pay for it, leave the store.

Long fingernails. Impedes my typing speed, and too maintenance intensive.

The color 'pink' in all its varieties. Sorry, I am NOT a 'pink' girl.

Sizing. As Roli said, I am also an engineer (electrical). Bloody hell, there are SPECIFICATIONS for clothing! Use them! EN 13402! No more 'I am size 2/4/6/8 etc.' I have a bust size of X (cup - band), a waist size of Y, and an inseam of Z! My foot with ISO 9407 measures A+B+C. NATO uses this system, why don't the civilians?

There are times when I hate my long hair, usually when I'm in a hurry.

Addition: Women's wallets and purses. Why, oh Deity of Choice, do the wallets have to be too large to fit in a pocket? Why are some purses and bags smaller than your hand, or larger than a compact car? All I need is my driver's license and a credit / debit card and my mobile. I'm not fitting a brass band or two dozen clowns (Ugh! Frightening - clowns!) in my shoulder bag! All I need space for there is a small wallet, my lunch at work and my Glock. Why, oh, why, Deity of Choice?
    Last edited by karanne; 11-03-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Well I hate the sexy little panties that I can't wear, because they don't hold the boys and/or have no room for the boys.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by karanne View Post
    Sizing. As Roli said, I am also an engineer (electrical). Bloody hell, there are SPECIFICATIONS for clothing! Use them! EN 13402! No more 'I am size 2/4/6/8 etc.' I have a bust size of X (cup - band), a waist size of Y, and an inseam of Z! My foot with ISO 9407 measures A+B+C. NATO uses this system, why don't the civilians?
    Mechanical engineer for 41 years. The problem is this:

1. There is nothing forcing any clothing manufacturer to follow any set of standards. Even if you wanted to, there is a lot of variance in materials. Some have no stretch, some have a lot of stretch and many are in between. It would be very tough to create a standard based on that.
    2. The profit motive! People have manipulated the sizes and size systems in many cases to distinguish themselves from other companies. Vanity being what it is, if your real size is 16 (as I am), women may be much happier if they find an item that fits, but it is labeled as size 14 or maybe even 12. Which do you think people would like? Chico does it one better and translates their larger sizes to small single digit numbers, if I remember correctly. So, your regular size 16 or Chico size 5 (or whatever it is)? Hmmmmmm...

The only thing I really dislike in this area is cotton panties. I just don't fine them feminine enough for me even if they are pink, pastels, or lavenders.

Trying to work those tiny sprung hook things on bracelets and necklaces when Ive got long nails on.
    PITA
    Samantha -x-

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Trying to work those tiny sprung hook things on bracelets and necklaces when Ive got long nails on.
    This. Oh, and you've opened the floodgates:

Tight dresses with cleverly-concealed side zippers that inevitably get stuck. My feminine wristwatch that's virtually impossible to unclasp with just one hand. Clip-on earrings (no pierced ears yet) that hurt like hell after a few hours. Anyone have any more?

Quote Originally Posted by dawn03 View Post
    This. Oh, and you've opened the floodgates:

Tight dresses with cleverly-concealed side zippers that inevitably get stuck. My feminine wristwatch that's virtually impossible to unclasp with just one hand. Clip-on earrings (no pierced ears yet) that hurt like hell after a few hours. Anyone have any more?
    TINY 'feminine' watch faces that I can't read without holding them up to my nose. I use my great-grandfather's railroad chronometer (a very accurate pocket watch) at work or one of the 'Ironman' style watches on my casual days.

Dresses with back zips that don't have a way for me to use my pull-string (paperclip on twine). I'm a single girl without someone to 'zip me up', so no matter how cute the dress is, if I can't get in or out of it, I'm not buying it.

Coldplay.
    "I don't think there's anything worse than being ordinary" - Angela, American Beauty.

My Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/107605787@N08/

Really excessive high heels (>10cms) and feminine magazines that makes you guilty to wear clothes larger than size 2

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Can't think of any thing. Not that fusses on shorts or realy short skirts. But certainly no hates.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    Well, I am sure to be in the minority here when I say it, but here goes... I hate high-heels. There, I said it. I hate em, hate em, hate em. They make me taller, are near impossible to be comfortable in (even when they 'fit perfectly') and can get caught in pavement gaps, sidewalk grates... all sorts of inconvenient places. It's the modern, western counterpart to the old, eastern foot-binding tradition. I honestly believe a man whose goal was to limit female mobility invented the things. We don't want our ladies wandering off, now do we? Well, they'll never get too far too fast in these suckers. Muhuhahaha! Or maybe a podiatrist with a failing practice trying to drum up new customers. Anyhow, flats ftw!
    Whether it was a guy or girl who first thought of it, I tend to think it's partially a mixed up thing where women find taller men more attractive, so they automatically think that men will find taller women more attractive. We see similar things going on in the dating world in the U.S.; where a lot of women mix up what they want in a guy, with what they think a man want's in a girl. Over and over I've heard women complain, " I have a good job, a nice car, and a nice home. So why don't men want to date me?". A huge percentage of U.S. women have become 'men' in that respect. So more and more men look to other cultures for our female mates, those who are more feminine and physically attractive to us.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I can't really think of anything I hate in femme mode either. I'll have to get back to you on that