Thread: Pocketbook or Purse issues

Question Pocketbook or Purse issues

I was just wondering does anyone know what should be in your pocketbook or purse or what do the girls carry in their purses?

Gee, I'm looking in the wifes. Money, wallet w/ license nad credit cards. Check book, lipstick, change in the bottom, kleenex, cell phone a pen or two and a few of those things for that time of the month. Hows that for a inventory? Of course it depends on how big the purse or luggage is...BJ
    ps. I had a purse that had a place for a gun. Can't find it now! Wife might have hid it.
    Last edited by Billijo49504; 12-30-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJSissyJudy
    I was just wondering does anyone know what should be in your pocketbook or purse or what do the girls carry in their purses?
    Every thing I could need for the day, Wallet, Lipstick, tissues, car keys, cell phone, tums, pen, sunglasses, busness cards and of course Credit Cards in case I just have to shop.

Does That Help?

Sage GG

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Yup...so far...

Nothing I can add to that list. NOW, those sound like day bags. How about evening bags? All I can get into mine is lipstick, cash, small perfume spray.

Happy New Year.
    Rikki Elisabeth

for evening bag - lipstick, compact, house keys, tissues, credit card, condom

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyNYC
    for evening bag - lipstick, compact, house keys, tissues, credit card, condom
    Krissy

I like the way you listed lipstick way ahead of the condom. R U sure you're not a GG, maybe not, because the credit card wasn't listed second.

Happy New Year

Mary.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Cash. Cash is king. Cash is accepted everywhere. One can usually buy oneself out of a lot of problems with cash, except with the police. But one can get a mechanic, a taxi, or whatever will get oneself out of a jam with cash. I usually keep five or six hundred with me at all times. Most of it is hidden in my purse so that the wrong people don't see that I have quite so much of it when I shop.

Cash... don't leave home without it.

Warm regards
    Christina Nicole

Err. Cash is queen!

I throw my guy wallet with all my credit cards, cash, etc. in my purse first. Then add: car keys, femme ID card, cell phone, femme reading glasses, tissues, spare pantyhose, makeup kit in a ziplock bag (lipstick, eye makeup, powder compact), wig brush, and digital camera. In case you haven't figured it out, I rarely use a little clutch purse.
    Phoebe

It depends on what you wear

To be totally honest - I am a purse fanatic. Over the years I have collected my favorites (currently around 40) and it depends a lot on what you wear. If you are wearing a gown, it should be something that will compliment it and defintely not large. If you are wearing jeans - it could be any size and so on. As far as what goes in it - cash enough for a cab just in case you get stuck somewhere. Your wallet, as yes mine is en femme, not the one I normally carry as a guy, lipstick of course, and what ever other makeup you feel you need for the trip out. And what ever you do - remember that a purse can be just as sexy as a pair of heels, so have fun with it

I don't go out dressed en-femme so have no need for a purse (what we Brits call a Handbag). My sister Anne and and my Mother used to keep paper tissues, lipstick and eye-liner, a compact with a mirror, house and car keys, cash, and of course Menstrual requirements, Sanitary Towels in Mum's case, Tampons in Anne's. My ex-wife had much the same in her's, together with her mobile (cell) phone and her credit cards. A very useful item a Handbag! They did try to introduce them for Men a few years ago in Britain but they never caught on as our culture still thinks of them as an exclusively female item, ironic as British Males have easily taken to modern unisex underwear, briefs which are identical in shape and design to women's, but as yet not handbags nor skirts, apart from a few brave younger men I have seen and of course kilts as worn by Scots, and in a plain saffron colour by male Irish Dancers and Pipers.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]