Thread: Vascullated for 2 days, but went out late Oct 31. Was outed.

Vascullated for 2 days, but went out late Oct 31. Was outed.

Wek=ll, I underdressed all day Cct 30, chickened out in hoped to take my guy clothes covering off. On Oct 31, hemmed and hawed all day about going out in the smaller town i lieve in, but it rained hard all day. At 8:35, in the evening, I decided to go out, to the post office and check my box. Several cars passed my driving slow. Nobody in the post office, but me. So nice to see Alice' reflections in the galss doors, and windows, and the click of her 4"black patent heels! And, also, the clicking heels, down the sidewalks. A man half a block away must have heaard them. Then, i went and parked at the big pharmacy, got my composure, and opened the door, swung my long legs out, and headed in, slowly. Only two other customers, and i kind of avoided them, looked at things down several isles, didn't see anything i wanted, so made my way past the front, where a customer was paying, and sstrutted my way out, then clicked my way about 100 feet, and past a car which had a person inside, and back into the van (my sister's old van). Then, i drove a block and parked, got out, walked to the drosswalk, and a few vehicles went past, saw me. Then i walked, heel clicking, to the local dollar store, where EVERYONE KNOW WHO I AM! I pushed the door open, and right away was outed! But, it wwas a good outing. The cashier i know, laughed, and said "I love it!" I then told her I was Mrs. Doubtfire's sister., Then the youngest girl working there saw me, and smiled, and i said the smae thing. The manager was in the back, and may not have seen me at all. I noticed, the other workers all went to the back. I did not see anything i wanted, so clicked my way to the door, and left. This is downtown little town. I heard voices from the tavern about 150 feet away, as i walked, clicking my way across the street, and went to the van. One more thing to do! Go to the Burger King drive thru! Ordered something, to the female voice, trying to have a female sounding voice. Got to the window, and I totally passed! As i was paying, i said, I was Mrs. Doubtfire, and she starting crack up laughing! I wish now i had just gone on and not outed myself. Drove back to my place, parked on the street, and about halfway in, heard a car door shut. I was one of my next door neighbors, a petite college girl. I am sure she saw something, or her brother, who lives with her, but, i am not worried. One thing, I sure have a fear of being around men, when dressed. I have not been around many guys at all, but it scares me, to think of a verbaal attack, or physical confrontation, with an angry man. I am one who just will not be going out very often, at six foot ten in heels.

This is what i wore. A burgandy dress under a blue raincoat, gray wig and black patent 4" heels.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-01-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

at 6'10" in heels it'd be a rare dude who'd mess with you. You look great.

I am a pretty gentle shy soul, and people use me even though i am tall. I don't radiate macho, or hardness, Jackie, but it has helped sometimes.

Yeah most the kids around here can not even look up that far from there phones!

I thought at my 6'1" even short heals were too much!

Alison, I can't find flats my size, so 2 1/2" heels are the lowest i have found. No matter how well i present, at my size, very rare for a middle age lady, i get scanned and read most of the time, unless at some distance.

So, last year, i only went across the street, to the pharmacy. This year, three more places! Big improvement for chicken like me!

Alice,
    You are a big lady, if people do not see you they must be blind.
    On the other side of the coin it is an old joke but a blind friend uses it all the time.
    "I would be glad to see her".
    Our parting greeting is always see you later.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Alice. What an adventure! I love your pictures and it sounds like you had a great day.

Hugs

Isha

Alice i do like the way you dress including you long grey coat.

I like that style of dress.I find it very stylish and haven't seen it here in London,UK for a while now.

The well accessorised pearl set and the chic, yet simple black heels the outfit looks very well put together.An outfit of muted colours, yet elegant.

Well done for your achievement.

Thanks Gautier! The dress is a burgundy midcalf sleeveless one, and the coat is a used blue , very light raincoat. Here is a photo of just the dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The reason I first went out on Halloween was to let other people know I was CDing. It sounds odd, but I wanted to be out in some way so I picked costumes that were outrageous not passable. Later on I tried for passable, but it is still a costume, so being read or outted doesn't bother me. In fact, I always got positive reactions over ten years and learned that people don't really care what you do. All of my friends have seen me dressed at parties and that's the way I like it....if they gossiped they learned that nobody cares when its old news. So, let people see you on a fun occasion like Halloween and make a tradition of it.
    Chickie

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Alice, it sounds like you had a wonderful time, and that's what's important!

Good heavens! You'd tower over me by a full five inches, even in my highest heels!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Even with 6 inch heels I dont even come close to 6'10". I am glad you had a good time though. I wouldn't worry to much about passing or not
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

One thing I like the best on Holloween is I can wear my Cheerleader outfit. Any other time of year is a bit too much for someone my age. Even though all my skirts are way above the knee anyways. And with my heels I go over 6 ft. I do get tons of long looks but I don,t care. But every once in a while I get a little nervous when a younger guy gets to close on purpose. I have had outings similar to yours and it is a big confidence builder, so keep going, and by the way, did I mention you look fantastic. Hugs, Cindy
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Aliced, You look like you are having a blast, that's all that matters.
    peace & love!

Banned Read only
    I haven't vasculated in well over two months.

Thanks to all of you who replied to my thread! I appreciate that.

Good for you girl! Proud of you for doing what takes a lot of guts to do! It took me a few times as well, but it makes it all worth it..congrats!
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!