Thread: If the SA only knows....

If the SA only knows....

So I stopped by the military exchange to get a couple things and noticed that Halloween Costumes were on sale. Saw a white and black Angels tube skirt with wings, halo, and garter was only $13USD from $26. I had to have it, so I picked it up and went to the check out line. (Keep in mind, I was dressed in male mode.) She rings my order up, and gets to the costume, and says, "For you?" I said, "No, getting an early start for my wife next year." As she was handing my receipt to me, she says, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

Here it is: #Granted, I think I need a strapless black bra for it#
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did you wonder why she ask that, especially after you explained why you were buying the outfit ? Could it have been she was testing you, in an attempt to get you to confess it was for yourself ?

Cute outfit! Perhaps she knows more then you think!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Looks lovely.
    Think SA probably have boring days, it's good to let them have a bit of fun conversation
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

The SA's know, you have to be clever to hide it, it is usually written all over your face.
    Before you bought it, you hung it in front of you, stood sideways and held your leg out, pirouetted, checked the sleeve length and held it tightly around your waist and where your bust would probably be.... And you said it was for your wife?

Pigs might fly.
    Rebeca, I bet you wear it before next year....
    A strapless bra would be in order.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    The SA's know, you have to be clever to hide it, it is usually written all over your face.
    Before you bought it, you hung it in front of you, stood sideways and held your leg out, pirouetted, checked the sleeve length and held it tightly around your waist and where your bust would probably be.... And you said it was for your wife?

Pigs might fly.
    Rebeca, I bet you wear it before next year....
    A strapless bra would be in order.
    In the store, I never once picked it off the rack until I had decided to buy it; and yes, wore it as soon as I got home. Tried to find a strapless bra at my next store, but couldn't find one. Have to try next time.

One day you might say its for me and you'll probably have a good conversation over it.

Does seem odd. Had you been shopping there before? Maybe you seemed a little too happy to buy it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

They all know..... some are just to polite...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Luckily I love to shop and just as bad as any GG for yackety yack
    I have had many interesting conversations with SA's over purchases but earlier in my life frightened myself witless when purchasing a to die for pale blue baby doll nightie in liquid silk n lace at a smaller boutique run by 3 ladies as on payment made one girl says to the others " how cute that will look on you" I couldn't get out quickly enough I'm sure they Knew it was for me
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Some SA are very cool, last week we were buying leggings for me and the SA told my wife she needed a size "B" and my wife told her they weren't for her that they were for me, and without a flinch she looked me up and down and said he needs a size "C". I asked my wife why she said that, she said, it kind of slipped out, but who cares we don't know her and amazing she must get a lot of that here because she really didn't show any emotion. I was a couple of shades of red but it was cool that the SA was good about it.

Nobody cares! They really don't! You are better off just proudly saying yes because they might be able to help you. One year I was in a costume shop looking around at men and woman's costumes and the guy there asked me excitedly if I was going to dress as a woman....I wasn't at the time, but he was offering that it was cool and no problem using the dressing room.
    Chickie

I've been shopping at local stores recently in drab and here's my experience.
    At a few I said I was a CD, and even stated my female name.
    At others we have conversations about stuff that has nothing to do with clothes, CDing, or gender. Like today I went to Target and picked up a pair of shoes and a handbag, and I had a conversation with the SA about the extra hour we're gaining tonight because we change the clocks. Another time I was at a Ross and we had a conversation about how awesome Long Beach is.
    Yet other times, it's just a hi, pay, and bye.
    Granted I'm in California, and at most stores they really don't care. I had a few out of state experiences where the SA said things like "I hope they aren't for you" and one where an SA gave me a very dirty, like disgusted look, and another where they refused to let me try on the clothes. Those were all on the east coast.
    Last edited by Michelle789; 11-02-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

When I first started buy women's clothing, I would say I was looking for something for my wife. Now if a SA asks me if I need help I usually just tell them I am just looking.

The last thing I bought when I was by myself was a Miss Elaine nightgown at Dillards. The SA asked me what I was looking for and I told her and what size I needed. While walking back to the register I noticed some garter belts, I asked if they had any black ones (all I saw was white), but they did not. We had a nice conversation about how I had just recently found the Miss Elaine nightgowns and how both me and my wife enjoy them.

As long as it isn't in the town I live in, I don't care what the SA thinks. They are just there to help me with my purchase. Now I don't dare to let anyone know in my town if I am buying something for myself. Too small and conservative place to accept me for who I really am.