Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR FEEDBACK WANTED: What's your DREAM outing en-femme? what to do, where to go?

YOUR FEEDBACK WANTED: What's your DREAM outing en-femme? what to do, where to go?

Whether you have been OUT anywhere en-femme yet, what if you could pass 100%
    ( looks, voice, everything )
    ...where would you go, what would you do, would you go alone or prefer company?

For me, I'd probably like to go shopping and be able to try on whatever I want
    just by myself - every store in any big mall. Then maybe go with some other girls
    to a club and just have a few drinks in a booth, then hit the dancefloor for a song or two.

How about YOU?

I would like to be able to go shopping with my girlfriend then maybe hit a movie, and not get weird looks and have any questions asked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    I generally don't care for "if" questions that pose impossible hypotheticals, but I will say that if I passed 100 percent, I'd go full time, without a second thought. That means everywhere, all the time, with anyone.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

Unhappy

For me the perfect outing would be to have srs, hit everystore within 100 miles, get my hairdone and go on a 6 month vacation someplace warm.
    Thats isn't unrealistic is it ??
    Erica

Aspiring Member
    If I could "pass" I would want to just go about day to day life. Go to the office, go shopping for everyday necessities and attend social gatherings with friends and family, but once in a while I would be wearing a dress, nylons and heels.

That would be in a perfect world.

Quote Originally Posted by MonctonGirl View Post
    Whether you have been OUT anywhere en-femme yet, what if you could pass 100%
    ( looks, voice, everything )
    ...where would you go, what would you do, would you go alone or prefer company?

For me, I'd probably like to go shopping and be able to try on whatever I want
    just by myself - every store in any big mall. Then maybe go with some other girls
    to a club and just have a few drinks in a booth, then hit the dancefloor for a song or two.

How about YOU?
    That's funny, I've done pretty much the exact thing you describe and passing 100% was never a requirement.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    Well I haven't reached the anywhere or anytime point in life yet, everything you stated from shopping right through the dance floor I will be doing next Thurs. and Fri. I don't know if I will be shopping alone as of right now but if so it will be the first time I will be out shopping solo while dressed. I am considering going for a pedicure to boot!

A Pearl Jam concert with Gwyneth Paltrow as my date. You said dream right?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring Member
    Would like to go to a costume ball dressed as Marie Antionette in a very fancy side hoop ball gown and high fancy wig

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hmm? Wake up ravishionally beautiful, say, carbon copy of Barbie. Dream day, put on uniform and go to work. After a day of complements and proposals, I meet my new best friend, Ellen Degeneres for dinner and partying since we're going to be hanging out together all weekend before the wedding. All of her friends are really nice and into body painting so all next week we......................
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 11-02-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: check sp then post, duh!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Salon 1st, then a little shopping. Find just the right outfit. Stop for a manicure. Home to dress, then the theatre and a late night dinner. All with my lovely SO. I can dream for now. Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

To the state lottery office to pick up my mega winnings!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    If I passed 100% of the the time it will nearly suck most of the fun that I have in my outtings. Then I'd probably only crossdress to attract men's attention LOL It sure is not my dream to pass while out in the public eyes.
    I'm living and loving my dream right now as a proud crossdresser having the ultimate fun
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 11-02-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Hmm tough one.I'd start off at home ofcourse, unlimited free shopping spree with my own personal shopper in London at my local stores of choice, Harrods and Harvey Nicks (with endless champagne supply!).

Then off to the airport to a private jet and landing in Paris, chauffered off to the Paris Ritz to change and prepare to meet my date (a very charming, but well preserved older man with endless means).

Off for a private lunch at the poshest restaurant.Then kiss him goodbye and off to New York for the evening on another private jet... get met by my chauffeur at the airpot there, who also is my date and a very hunky, nice but rather naive pretty boy in his mid 20's.

Off to Broadway for the best box seats and then back to the Plaza Hotel ofcourse and well a lady doesn't tell everything........... and

Wake up at home in my own bed the following morning.I'm worth it it.

Anyone got a spare hundred or two?

Living in a share house with three girls and being encouraged to dress all the time.
    Unfortunately this was not a dream, it happened to me for more than six months when I was twenty.
    I still dream about doing it again. I am married now and can only go traveling around the world occasionally to kill the boredom.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do most of the stuff you talk about on a regular basis. I'd like to do something daringly different, like, say, pose for a photo spread in Playboy or something. I know that's no doubt impossible but aim for something higher and settle for less is my motto. You may end up pleasantly surprising yourself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

@MonctonGirl: I like the same. But I just only want to do all those things with my wife .

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    To the state lottery office to pick up my mega winnings!
    This is what I dream of doing. I, like Sara, already do all the other stuff on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    That's funny, I've done pretty much the exact thing you describe and passing 100% was never a requirement.
    Yea, I'm with Sara on this one. Passing the front door is now my only requirement. I go pretty much where I want when I want... okay, haven't been to the pool, but ... it's on my list.

Renne.....

I suppose since I love to dress up,and I mean really dress up,and I could pass 100%,I would love to be treated to very fancy black tie dinner,then some live theater and finally some ballroom dancing.
    HUGS

Be all girl, all the time for 4 days. Get a makeover. Hang out with the girls. Put on a bathing suit and take a swim in the pool.

Oh, I've already done that twice at the Keystone Conference (excepting the bathing suit and swim).

So, that's what I want. Take a swim in a bikini.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 11-22-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would probably go shopping. Maybe hit the makeup counter for a makeover. Then perhaps the salon for mani peri and get my hair done.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

My dream is to go to the night of a thousand gowns in NYC in the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    Yea, I'm with Sara on this one. Passing the front door is now my only requirement. I go pretty much where I want when I want... okay, haven't been to the pool, but ... it's on my list.

Renne.....
    Trust me, the pool is a blast!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    A night at Carnegie Hall and a nightcap at Sardie's, with my wife, both of us dressed impeccably!