Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you cross-dress while having sex?

Yes but..only for the last 35 years.

We do all the time. My wife loves lingerie and so do I. It makes for some really fun play time!

We have done it a few times but it's not really something he is into, it doesn't really fit his "bedroom personality" if you will. The couple times it has happened he just happened to be dressed and after the beer starts flowing it just kind of happens lol. I don't mind it really, and if he was into that I wouldn't have an issue with him being dressed from time to time.
    11/15/12 ride or die

My wife seems to be more into sex when I'm dressed than when I'm not. She has had a (GG) girlfriend in the past, so this allows her to flirt with her bisexuality. We're both pretty adventurous sexually, so it really works out well.

I was concerned at first that we would reach a limit where she would have pushback, but I've been gradually dressing more and more again in the past year or so, and she keeps getting more encouraging.

She has a theory that since I'm generally happier when dressed, that it makes me better in the bedroom. I feel sexier and more comfortable with myself, so I'm a better sex partner when a girl.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

We have done it a couple of times. I think it was evenings we drank a little to much. But no, she doesn't care for it. But that's alright with me. She lets me dress as much as I want around the house. So I guess when bedtime calls I can let Daviolin go back in the closet. I don't like pushing the envelop. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I've had it while CDing, never the other way around though. Seems kind of impossible when sex is only a short time and it takes me about 2 hours to CD.
    Chickie

To answer your first question yes I enjoy CD'ing and we have tried the sex to almost every extent while I am. We have experimented with role play, computer viewing, to swinging. We made ourselves a promise when we first got married. The promise was to never let our love for each other get dull and this meant physical and emotional love. I can tell you we have not let either one get dull. She has helped me dress several times as she knows the arousal it can cause when she helps. We dearly love each other and truly want each other to be 100% satisfied in the marriage. A marriage gives a couple that right to enjoy the satisfaction of sex. I don't want to change anything we have done and I wouldn't take a million dollars for all the play times we have had. Her comments are the same as she helped me write this response. She is my true soul mate.

My SO and I have never done it while I was fully dressed, however we've had sex with me in panties before. She didn't seem to mind it at all.. On one occasion she actually asked why I was taking them off lol (they were a little too small and were kind of uncomfortable lol).

I did overstep her boundaries one time, though, when playfully texting her a picture of me in bed in a garter belt, thigh highs and heels. She simply just told me that she wasn't ready to see me in lingirie yet, and I quickly apologized and told her that anything that she is (or isnt) okay with is fine by me. I'm more than happy to go at any pace she wants to set (slow or fast). I just love her so much for being accepting of my dressing that I feel it would be silly to push her past her comfort zone
    I apologize for the sideways profile pic

Yes all the time. But we have to balance both sides. One for you an two for me. One for you an three for me. Lol just kidding. Yes we must do both for our so does both.
    Life is too short to worry about what others think about you!!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Well I don't think if I am not sharing details it would be kissing and telling! So uh YES!

Not yet...but hoping someday!

I've had mixed experiences. My current partner would likely wet the bed if she found out. In the gray area, I've had a couple partners that sounded enthusiastic while discussing it, but I was quick to recognize their lack of interest. I've only had one partner that was really into it. Sad to say she like to party much more and much harder than my career could tolerate. I think there's no clear yes or no answer to involving your partner. It's 100% knowing your partner and being a really good judge of how they'll react.

I remember one time before we were married she & I had sex while I was wearing panties, bra & skirt.......never again.
    Dated a girl years ago who enjoyed sex with me en femme, but only as two girls together....for intercourse I had to be all man!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

The misses was a bit put off about it at first, however the most of her issues with it stemmed from the fact that she was in a relationship before with a female and she felt like she had to take a dominant role in the relationship which she didn't care about having. As we talked more about it we came to understand that what I wear doesn't change my mindset. We've had the whole experience several times since she has gotten more comfortable with me, and I must say its fun! We just had to set a few ground rules of what both of us thought was acceptable first. But for those who are already into more risqué things, ground rules shouldn't be a problem

~Elizabeth

At this stage, I would take things slowly while your wife is adjusting to the new situation. Personally, I do not have any need to be crossdressed while making love to my wife. I only care about the feelings we have for one another and making sure things go well for her. She is my only priority at this time and my focus is no her, not me. So the clothing is not important to me and since I know she is really not comfortable with me CD'ing, I make sure that I am not dressed when we make love. She does, from time to time, make love to me when I am in my nightgown. That, however, is her initiative - not mine. Other times, she asks me to take it off, which I do gladly. Again, the most important thing to me, is her happiness. Hope this helps.
    Di

Hi JessM,
    You sound like a wonderful wife. Best wishes to you both.
    Di

Diversity, thank you so much for your kind words. Sometimes I don't feel I'm very generous to him, but I just tell myself to take things day by day and enjoy our fun times together.

is there any other way?

When we first got married, it was the only way we had sex. For our first Christmas, she gave me a purple satin/black trim French Basque. For weeks it was the only thing I was allowed to wear for sex... which for a pair of newly weds was .... regularly.

After reading all of the post on here, I must say that this seems to be a pretty diverse group here. I do beleive that along with our SO we must decide the path we take. My SO and I have been dressed more times than not. She likes the fact that Nancie can take care of her needs and yet share the other feelings that come with the dressing. She helps Nancie get dressed and than with the forplay helps her take off only things that might get in the way. She also says that Nancie is more gentle and trys harder to make her happy as possible. Nice to snuggle afterwards and enjoy the smoothness of the stockings and slip or whatever. I did not push her into this and yes, we still do it the old fashion way. It is enjoyed by both.

My girlfriend strongly prefers me to be dressed in the bedroom. I would probably do so every night if it didn't take so darned long to get ready.

I have done before, if she is cool with it I would certainly recommend it x

I crossdress, but I don't have sex

I'm your typical 46 year old virgin
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Platinum Member
    Hi Casper, Many years ago but that's just a fond memory now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The first thing people usually say here when someone comes out to their wife is not to push things too quickly. While she may eventually relish the excitement of this, I wouldn't puth too hard at first, give her time to adjust to full acceptance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Yes, just lingerie. As a matter of fact just this last weekend in Atlantic City.