Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you cross-dress while having sex?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife considers Tina her girlfriend and "sweet". My wife is also heterosexual so romance is strictly a wife/husband connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You mean like with someone else?
    Geez! you're thick Karen.
    I don't know what they are on about either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Yes, we do this often but no wig, makeup, etc, usually involved. My wife sometimes loves it, other times she wants husband time. We almost always wear panties for each other during fun time.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    My wife and I have sex while I'm dressed on occasion. Actually, it was after a love making session a few years back when she playfully had me put on her nightie while we were fooling around that I finally screwed up the courage to fully come out ot her about my desire to cross dress. She has known about it for years, but I had been hiding it. Now, I'm fully out about it with her and no longer have to hide.
    Now, I don't know if she's necessarily turned on by my dressing while fooling around, but she knows it gets my motor running and is more than game to play along.
    I do think when I'm dressed, I'm a more gentle, attentive lover.

I had a girlfriend some 20 years ago who preferred that I wear panties, stockings, garter belt, toenail polish and earrings when we were in bed. It's a great sensation when you can rub stockings together with your partner.

- Diane

I have before with my late wife. she supported my cding and would buy us things and she really enjoyed it when I would dress up for her in the bedroom, I enjoyed it as well was nice to she my other side with someone

Yes!!! My wife likes sex with Trish or with me as a male. She started me down this path. Its a turn on for us.

At first it tripped my SO out, but after she helped me dress a few times she liked the ideal. We have sex a lot with me dressed, sometimes I'm the gal if you know what I mean. We both enjoy it and she asks sometimes to see her girlfriend when she returns home!

I wish she would ask me. She tolerates it for me sometimes, but she's not in to it. I'll wear a nightgown sometimes, otherwise I don't push it. She would have problems with it being more about the clothes than her if I tried too often
    Last edited by Cindia; 11-03-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: spelling

I'll start my answer by saying my wife and I have no mis-concepts about our sexuality or each other and are secure within our own. We go out of our way to fulfill each other needs or desires without all the inhabitations due to it being just between the two of us. So to the first question, yes from time to time, secondly, yes and without guilt or remorse and thirdly, now that I can't put on here but it was definitely positive to say the least. If your wife is onboard with your Cding and she agrees then you have no reason not to. Anyway it works out you are cheating your selves for not giving it a chance, you can always not do it again but you never know until you try it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Sex? What's that?

With my girlfriend had had sex each other but my gf always supporting me because she said ur more beautiful than me

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie7 View Post
    it would be fun, I usually wear lingerie in the evening, but my SO is very clear that she wants naked man in bed and since I want her to be all happy happy joy joy whenever she is in bed with me, I peel soon as she climbs aboard. Small price to pay for the easy harmony that allows me to dress whenever I want, with her approval and active connivance.
    This is more like the relationship I enjoy with my lovely wife. While originally very supportive, she now says she wants her man, so I dress less and less in bed. However, it doesn't stop me at other times!

Yes, always, but at times without much clothing other than lingerie. But always presenting as a female, makeup, wig, et al. I never did this with my late wife, but I have done it with boyfriends and a half dozen or so CD's, where we were both dressed enfemme,
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 11-03-2013 at 04:30 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It is good My wife enjoys it while im wearing in bed and has never said anything about it

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    My right hand won't allow it....seizes up.

An accepting wife makes for some interesting extracurricular activities. Over the years, various types of lingerie have been worn by both of us. Based on her responses, she always seems to enjoy it, a lot. She does get something from it and is very responsive to my feminine side. The reason why has remained a mystery to me. She did comment once "knowing I am turned on by it, turns her on". It helps that she is the center of attention. It is also helpful that she prefers that I wear some type of top to bed. Apparently my chest hairs bother her when we cuddle but she has requested I not shave that area of my body.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

My ex GF and I (our breaking up had nothing to do with CDing) enjoyed sex with me all dolled up. she liked doing my makeup etc.. Sometime we would get dressed up in sexy lingerie and just fondle each other in bed (I think the lingerie on me really was a turn on for her). I enjoyed being the girl while im dressed and she enjoyed treating me like a girl if you take my meaning.

Damn I miss the sex with her, it was always good but some of the nasty CD sex was the best we had, if you get a chance I say take it, you may be surprised how much she likes it.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Over the years there have been several times when my wife and I have made love with me dressed. Sometimes it has been her idea, she has said why don't you put on something cute and sexy and and I'll come join you. Neither of us would want that to be a steady thing just an alternative once in awhile. She does like the feel of my legs in nylons.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Seems to me that this would be a personal choice, that's well, ah-personal and not for publication. Off hand, I don't see what one has to do with the other really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    When I first came out to my wife, there was quite a lot of sex with me dressed, and it was great for me and I think great for her, in the regard that she was happy that I was happy. I often played the submissive role and all was good.
    However, like many who don't realize or appreciate fully what a good thing they have, I pushed the boundaries beyond her comfort level with a few other things which I will not get into.
    Suffice to say, raise the bar s l o w l y. Too fast and it all goes away.
    I miss it-a lot.

Over the course of my marriage, my wife and I had a truely incredible sex life, which unfortunately ended 2 years ago with her illness. She did enjoy role reversal which we did on occassion at her request. At that time I would dress in lingere that she picked out for me and it was wonderful. She liked the power exchange, said it turned her on and I was amazed at my own response which was also wonderful. Other than that I was more than happy to be her man in bed. I never pushed the idea, just let her take the lead when she wanted too. It worked for us.
    Ellen Jo
    Last edited by EllenJo; 11-03-2013 at 07:43 AM.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My wife never seemed to care how I showed up for sex. I bought a wig with longer hair and she ask me to remove it because the hair is in her face. I never asked but I think she enjoys it a little I will feel her touching my bra and feeling my legs. I never asked if it bothered her, but at times I will ask her if she wants me to undress, and she usually says it doesn't matter. With women what's good today may not be good tomorrow.

Not a problem for us. I make sure to give ample time to being a husband in bed, and we rock the house in role reversal sometimes. Depends on our mood.

My situation may be considered lucky as this is not a problem. Best to leave the details out though