Thread: Showing skin art whilst in dressed mode.....

Question Showing skin art whilst in dressed mode.....

This is something that I deal with due to the fact of my half sleeves and race-inspired artwork on both legs. They are pieces of my life story so I am proud to show them. Besides myself, how many others out there show theirs?
    I guess I am really asking covered vs uncovered....
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

I don't have any tats... but still, I think if you're already dressing up to be/show a part of you, then you shouldn't be afraid to show that other part of you expressed on your skin.

Would love to see some pics by the way!

I have only female tats. When I transition in 2015 will be getting one for that. I have one on the back of my right shoulder too but is a WIP
    Last edited by Karen__Starr; 11-06-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    SRS January 27

Jessica,
    You are more likely to be noticed with tatts.
    If that is your way so be it.
    It makes the road harder to travel.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I deliberately got my tat that's on my upper back so that it's visible when I'm dressed. It's motorcycle-inspired artwork, fairly masculine, but I like the juxtaposition between that and the feminine appearance/clothing.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I have to say if you got them flaunt them. I does not matter what I wear unless its a snow suit your going to see some ink on me. And I'm OK with that as you can see in my pics I'm pretty much covered
    Attached Images Attached Images

Both of the tattoos that I have are rather big. One on my arm being a half sleeve I don't really like in female mode but the sleeve I have on my leg I love and I think it looks cute when I'm wearing a dress
    Jennifer