Thread: Finally Out and About Full Dressed

Aspiring Member

Finally Out and About Full Dressed

I finally did it. I went out completely dressed, well, except for the shoes that is. But at the moment due to finances there is nothing I can do about that.
    I took the dog for a walk wearing one of my black dresses, black stockings and a black sweater. I think that will be the last time I wear those outside at midnight because it was cold cold cold.

Ok, my impressions were that I needed less leg hair and more face make up. And something else to wear instead of dress and nylon stockings because otherwise you end up freezing. Fortunately for me it was night time and the dog kept wanting to smell up the grassy spots were there was little light so I don't think anyone noticed the hair on my legs because for one I was partially in the shadows because of the dog and also because they were driving by. There were only a couple who slowed down for a closer look but when they saw the dog they sped off. You could hear their wheels screeching. That was weird.

I had one close call with an individual on a skateboard. I did not know what his reaction would be so I got scared and pulled the down the side street just to avoid the encounter.

On the way home, I had another scary moment. I noticed a car pull into a space a block ahead of me. It did not turn off its lights. A minute later, while I am trying to keep the dog out of the bushes, it pulls out of its spot and heads toward me. The scary part was it pulled up to the curb right in front of me. It was a big black SUV with tainted windows. I think this is where I gave myself away, but at the time I did not care. I looked at the passenger side window and breathed a sigh of relief because there was a woman in the car who just staring back at me with a look on her face like she did not know what to make of me. That I can live with, just as long as she and who ever she was with weren't creepy weirdos out to grab girls off the street.

Gone to live my life
    Hello,

CONGRATS on your first time!!! It sounds like you had quite an adventure but you survived. The problem is once you do it, it is hard to give it up. I suspect you will be out walking your dog more often in the future . . . don't forget a coat and boots though for those cold nights.

Hugs

Isha

That's why i prefer day time in safe areas, but at least is a start. Leggings are warmer but it's never really cold here
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

congrats! I have yet to actually be public about it. Been behind closed doors with a guy before but thats "Still in the closet"

Platinum Member
    Well, let's get to the safety lecture right away. I advise going out in daylight, rather than at midnight. That is simply the wrong time to be out.

The wardrobe items, sure, some slacks, a nice sweater perhaps, some basic make up and save up for a wig...those walks with the dog will be much safer and more enjoyable.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thereis less likelihood of you being noticed in daylight hours.
    Darkness is a cover up for everyone else, it only exposes you to danger.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The fact that you chose to go out dressed is a big step that I my self have not taken yet shave the legs it feels wonderfull. I under stand why you took your walk in the dark find a public park you can take your dog to in late afternoon and take that walk again I think you did Great let the pink fog roll on